• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des

Smash Rookie
Okay I joined towards the end of last month and I've kinda been inactive since then, so what's going on now?

One_With_Sumthing

Smash Apprentice
One-sumthing Sign up at Http://blood-4-blood.ogameforever.com

Also, I plan on holding the B4BC official ranking tournaments. It will be three tournaments as I described. I'll have the update on the website by tomorrow night. The tournament will either start Saturday evening or Sunday morning. =]
Done.
And you told other people to spell your name right. :p

comboking

Smash Master
he is really busy it might be awhile

plus I still need the email adress for our forums

oh and expect a big update in my guide guys

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
im so pissed my fight at the tourney didnt show up!!! OMFG XD, but does that mean i won?
Wait a minute, so both players have to schedule the match within the week, and then let RoK know the score am I right? Maybe something came up and your opponent just couldn't make it. RoK might be nice and let your opponent schedule another time during the week. Is the tourney supposed to be over by the end of the week? If not, then maybe your opponent will have another chance to play you this week. It really sucks though that you waited for him and did not get to play. Good luck on your next match. Dont get too worn out, you gotta save some energy for me :)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i would like to join an active, ever expanding clan with its own forums that aren't a load of crap

..i bet most of your clan do too

Ban3

Smash Journeyman
is fighting for his friends at Sugar Land TEXAS
Wait a minute, so both players have to schedule the match within the week, and then let RoK know the score am I right? Maybe something came up and your opponent just couldn't make it. RoK might be nice and let your opponent schedule another time during the week. Is the tourney supposed to be over by the end of the week? If not, then maybe your opponent will have another chance to play you this week. It really sucks though that you waited for him and did not get to play. Good luck on your next match. Dont get too worn out, you gotta save some energy for me :)
ok ty i thought at 7 we all had to fight

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hmm... Y'know, it seems there's a lot of confusion with all of this. If everyone wants; I can hold off on the Ranking tournament until we get more members and instead try to a joint, bigger tournament with our allies Hylian Hellfire and Cobalt Avians.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm not confused, but I do need to have my matches with Zukaza but I already told him what days work for me so sooner or later you'll know our results.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Yo dudes, whats shakin? RoK, you mentioned creating a few Roy guides during the time of Melee, and I was wondering if I could see them. Rather then hit up your inbox with useless spam, I figured I'd ask here. Also I may or may not join up here soon, for whatever the future holds. Just stuff has been going down and I've been really inactive for a good reason...yeah. Also congrats on moving to the actual ToC. Good luck and all that jazz.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Hmm... Y'know, it seems there's a lot of confusion with all of this. If everyone wants; I can hold off on the Ranking tournament until we get more members and instead try to a joint, bigger tournament with our allies Hylian Hellfire and Cobalt Avians.
Oh wow. Make sure to let me know if you're planning anything special, involving our members or not. I'd definitely like to help you with that, if you wouldn't mind. :]

Just stopping by to leave the casual hello from your allies over at Hylian Hellfire :] Good to see things here are still alive and well. Sorry if I've sort of let this alliance fall a bit. I've experienced the lack of time to even get on the computer nowadays. I'm definitely working on fixing that. As always, if anyone would like to play any of our members as well as me, just let me know so we can make arrangements :]

And I'm still waiting for our matches, RoK. No pressure if you're busy.
Just let me know if you plan on making them any time soon.

:D

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Yo dudes, whats shakin? RoK, you mentioned creating a few Roy guides during the time of Melee, and I was wondering if I could see them. Rather then hit up your inbox with useless spam, I figured I'd ask here. Also I may or may not join up here soon, for whatever the future holds. Just stuff has been going down and I've been really inactive for a good reason...yeah. Also congrats on moving to the actual ToC. Good luck and all that jazz.
you could try searching in the roy boards.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I registered via the forum already, but I see no harm in registering here as well.

metroid1117
Buffalo Grove, IL (1 hr north-west from Chicago)
3737-9199-3629
No secondary

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Just letting you guys know that our clan post is stirring up trouble in Brawl Central. Seems that they do not want us there. Aethercide mainly. Its funny too. Because we will defeat their clan and be the top Ike representing clan. Hail B4BC. But yea just giving you guys current events.

Matt Kar

Smash Rookie
Just letting you guys know that our clan post is stirring up trouble in Brawl Central. Seems that they do not want us there. Aethercide mainly. Its funny too. Because we will defeat their clan and be the top Ike representing clan. Hail B4BC. But yea just giving you guys current events.
Good Luck with that :)

comboking

Smash Master

can you get a link to brawl central and what is it?

are we that good

i found out what brawl central is and does anyone have an account there cause i do not want to join and then have no one from B4BC

and plus where has RoK been

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hmp! Same way those idiots at brawl central treated my clan,

RoK! I never would have belived you until i imported brawl and...well i gotta hand it to ya Ike is very good he's my second main and i would like to apologize for any friction we may have had in the past, Pointless anyway any feud you may have at my clan hold it at the clan and not me individually.

peNNy

Smash Cadet
I wonder if I can join the clan...

I´m from germany and will get Brawl next month... I played it already kinda thousands of hours on my friends Wii and became good with Ike.. I think....

I just wanna know if theres the possibility to join the clan right now to play with you guys next month...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Penny: Yes you can, Just go to "http://blood-4-blood.ogameforever.com" our official Forums, register and post under "Introductions" =].

ComboKing: Do this, make yourself a Yahoo e-mail account. Simply go to Yahoo, make a E-Mail account and use this e-mail as your alternate (Omnihayato@aol.com) Inform me when you do, I'll confirm it and you can use your new e-mail okay? =]

comboking

Smash Master
Penny: Yes you can, Just go to "http://blood-4-blood.ogameforever.com" our official Forums, register and post under "Introductions" =].

ComboKing: Do this, make yourself a Yahoo e-mail account. Simply go to Yahoo, make a E-Mail account and use this e-mail as your alternate (Omnihayato@aol.com) Inform me when you do, I'll confirm it and you can use your new e-mail okay? =]
i will use Omnihayato@aol.com for our forums and get an AIM account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom