• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Tournament Results Thread

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Yeah, I use ddd also, I'm not going 100% jiggs also so it works.

Lol mink, I'm at school now and I'm really busy atm ill link u when I'm home <3!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
IT's fine. i was bored and up late last night.

lol

I want this thread to get stickied or near the top because it should be one of our few important threads.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Honestly, due to the speed of the board, this thread will probably stay in the top three non-stickied threads, and doesn't really need to be pinned.

By no means am I saying this to annoy your or anything. Ask T-block if you really want it stickied.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
The only reason i think it should be stickied is because when people come to the character boards, they look for a few key threads, and i feel this is a main one. This isn't a technique or anything, its something continuously updated, but comments won't be plentiful, due to not many commenting jigglypuffs. But, it'd be nice to have it stickied, but i'm not gonna be THAT guy.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A little quick question, do you count Wi-Fi tournaments? I would asume no, but I did not see anything about it.

I might be blind.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Personally, i'm not a part of AiB. So i don't know when anyone does good on wifi.

If they don't post them here, and i don't see it in the results, it doesn't get in.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Hey Mink. You should add me to the atl south part of the first post as a GA puff player. My info is posted above. I'm just assuming you forgot about it. LOL.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Personally, i'm not a part of AiB. So i don't know when anyone does good on wifi.

If they don't post them here, and i don't see it in the results, it doesn't get in.
i thought you looked for the results. That way all puff players get credit for when they play.

Mink you also missed Nub Academy 5 for your results. you took 5/13 if i remember.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Viper, i stopped doing that. I don't have the time to lurk the results pages. IF i have free time, i'm more than likely on one of the 28 threads i'm subrscribed to, or doing hmwk.
If people want their results up here, such as kaptain who brought his results here, they should throw them up here. AiB is different than SB.
If i'm not mistaken, AIB results aren't posted here, correct?

also could you gimme the link to Na5?

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Viper, i stopped doing that. I don't have the time to lurk the results pages. IF i have free time, i'm more than likely on one of the 28 threads i'm subrscribed to, or doing hmwk.
If people want their results up here, such as kaptain who brought his results here, they should throw them up here. AiB is different than SB.
If i'm not mistaken, AIB results aren't posted here, correct?

also could you gimme the link to Na5?
i dont know about aib and i dont feel like digging up the link. just search nub academy

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Hey mink. You should add the BBC results. I got 5/7 in my bracket. (Which woulda put in in 33rd.) And 13th/18 in doubles.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
LOL kaptain.
I'm sorry.

i didn't mean to sound like a douche.
I even erased that second part. I've been afk all night.

i'll have it up soon.
I was watching you play puff man! You were doing good.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Oh. I wasn't upset at the fact you saying what you placed. You made it further than me. Its no big deal.

The ":glare:" face was cause i had to give you a link to a thread you were currently active in. You lazy bum.

Also... you were watching me play puff at BBC or vids?

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Ah okay. My fox sux. But alas.... its the only thing i have against metaknights.
And its TheGreatKazoo thats gonna be posting the vids. He actually has 4 up now, and 3 of which are your doubles.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I played a 32 man tournament in Tournament Mode with all Lv 9s and took first with Jigglypuff.

I beat a Lucario, a Donkey Kong, a Pokemon Trainer, a Kirby, and then another Pokemon Trainer in the finals.

Add me to the OP!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
...uhhhh, it there a place on these forums where I could get away with posting a thread about that without being infracted?

Top Bottom