• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Jigglypuff Social Thread (read first post!)

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Her singing has been controlling the Mushrrom Kingdom :0
It all makes sense now... The Amayzee Dayzees putting you to sleep when they sing...they've been sent by Jigglypuff! The Goombas betraying the Mushroom Kingdom to fight for Bowser, they've been controlled by Jigglypuff! It wasn't Bowser who turned the Toads into blocks, it was Jigglypuff!

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
It all makes sense now... The Amayzee Dayzees putting you to sleep when they sing...they've been sent by Jigglypuff! The Goombas betraying the Mushroom Kingdom to fight for Bowser, they've been controlled by Jigglypuff! It wasn't Bowser who turned the Toads into blocks, it was Jigglypuff!
You could say the toads got... Stoned.

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
except sing is viable in sm4sh
It's the kind of mix up that only works once a set. But yeah, it's pretty much a guranteed kill which is nice. Ji-ggly-puff *kreeeeeeee*
Puff is just in smash to entertain and take naps

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Do you have any recordings of you using sing effectively multiple times in a set? I use sing from time to time, it's even helped me take a stock off of Nairo once. I just don't know if it's a good enough tool to use that often...
No replays. The local I attend does both ssb4 and melee, and the game that's mostly streamed is melee since there practically no one watches sm4sh. We had the opportunity the last time, but we just went on without streaming afterwards.

Still, it worked on gdx, and he had to switch back to diddy kong the next game. Players who stick with offense at most get caught into it.

I do all this singing online because I don't have money and a car to get to regionals nor nationals. I was lucky going to paragon, but the drawback was being stranded for an entire night.

Anywho, I did this to fow, chudat, concon, and nairo. VODs for it are too old to play back by now. I just moved to NY. If I keep practicing and I have the cash for the tournament and a ride, I might pop up in the next Smash Attack and do it when the moment is right.

Edit: Don't forget all rolls and side dodges have been nerfed by a frame. I mean, if that helps jigglypuff. That the most tiny buff for sing and rest, or not.

Last edited:

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
i say sing is only viable once a set just bc once you get someone with it they'll be privy to it and are very unlikely to be hit by it again.

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
Wii U Gamepad broke. No smash or splatoon for me. RIP

That means no combos or lab stuff from me for a bit guys, but more updates as they occur ^_^
Noooo :( good luck solving the problem though.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
R.I.P Jiggly's gamepad.

?-2015

Only Jigglypuff mains were harmed in the destruction of his gamepad

But srrsly, What thing of the gamepad broke? Just wondering

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Isn't the wii remote an alternative to play smash 4? It's really just splatoon that

i say sing is only viable once a set just bc once you get someone with it they'll be privy to it and are very unlikely to be hit by it again.
Of course,

Edit: RIP my phone.

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Uhhhhh. Wait, no.

I can turn on the wii u and play smash 4 w/o the need of a gamepad. I know this because I did it in tournament and only brought my wii remote. You can't play your on your wii u console if you have your video settings set to where it's unsupported for your tv.

If you have it set to quick start, it is only enabled when you press the gamepad's power button. If you press the console's power button, it goes to the regular menu.

Last edited:

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Uhhhhh. Wait, no.

I can turn on the wii u and play smash 4 w/o the need of a gamepad. I know this because I did it in tournament and only brought my wii remote. You can't play your on your wii u console if you have your video settings set to where it's unsupported for your tv.

If you have it set to quick start, it is only enabled when you press the gamepad's power button. If you press the console's power button, it goes to the regular menu.
Do you need a sensor bar?

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
My gamepad is also broken, however it is only the screen that is broken so I can still navigate the menu blindly and turn on smash

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hai Jiggs mains~
sayhiplz.gif

So just now I decided to go to the Jiggs boards and actually do stuff with my main
xd_by_dracolicoi.gif

So I'll try and help where ever I can~
heehee-plz.gif

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I wish it was more active, just nobody wants to dedicate themselves to the puff </3
I wish ANY of my chars had as much dedication as the :4shulk: boards

*sigh*

Well which thread has the most activity in this board?

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I wish it was more active, just nobody wants to dedicate themselves to the puff </3
Jigglypuff is a character that actually takes skill to use, so naturally, people aren't going much attention to her. It's sad, really.

Top Bottom