• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Jigglypuff Social Thread (read first post!)

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Sup. Jiggs main. Premium expired, need a new social.

Here's what I do. :4jigglypuff::4wario::4mewtwo::4bowserjr::4miibrawl: Mostly just the first three in tournament.

Figured I should probably get to know my fellows, yeh?

Oatmeal.

It's alright, I'll go back sometime.

So Jigglypuff, am I right?

Anyone here from SoCal?

Deevees

Smash Rookie
NNID
PochDVS
Mm so

What do people think of Jigz' alts here?

Nurse Joy hat all the way for me haha

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
Sleepy cap is best; but I also like Sunhat puff and bow puff. Sleepy cap is definitely best. Let's your enemies know you're sleeping on them before the match even starts.

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
I used to love the bow, but then summer came and I went for the sunhat

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The Kutthroats have set out to draw their character thanking Iwata for all he has done.

We invite you to do the same.

Codaption

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3454-1643-6973
R.I.P Iwata.

(I am allowed to post her, right? I only secondary Jigglypuff
Why wouldn't you be allowed to post here? Anyone can post on a open forum, even if you haven't touched Jiggs.

I don't really know who the Kutthroats are (and regrettably lack art skills of any real note), but I'm sure our more talented artists would be happy to contribute. @ Quarium Quarium is the only one I know off the top of my head, though...

Last edited:

Oatmeal.

All contributions are worthy contributions. After all, every one of us are Nintendo fans. You don't have to be some super-talented artist to honor Iwata, just make it come from the heart.

ZeroSnipist

Smash Apprentice
Hey Jigglypuff players! We from the Ryu boards are making a doubles thread. The purpose of the thread is to find the best partner for Ryu. I'm going to invite as many people I can at once and get discussions going on all at once. We invite you to our dojo and hope you could help us discuss Jigglypuff and Ryu in doubles. Thank you in advance!

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Mm so

What do people think of Jigz' alts here?

Nurse Joy hat all the way for me haha
Can we all agree that Jigglypuff is the most fashionable character in Smash? Give me sleep hat or give me death.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Same with the bowler hat, come to think of it. I wonder why? I liked my ridiculously large sunhat.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
True. I'll be sticking with the sleep hat, though. I like that they actually gave it physics.

Last edited:

Dapplegonger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetX-tremist
3DS FC
5129-1289-1208
Pink Bow is the way to go. More so just that the shade of Jigglypuff's skin is just perfect in the bow costume than the actual bow itself. Like, the hibiscus makes Puff too red, the sun hat makes her too blue, etc.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I like the shade of blue the sunhat makes her. I also like how the sleep cap is a double reference to Kirby and Pokémon, not to mention it's the only hat with physics.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Why wouldn't you be allowed to post here? Anyone can post on a open forum, even if you haven't touched Jiggs.

I don't really know who the Kutthroats are (and regrettably lack art skills of any real note), but I'm sure our more talented artists would be happy to contribute. @ Quarium Quarium is the only one I know off the top of my head, though...
aww shiet, happy someone actually knows me. I am currently working on commisions though so I sadly cant contribute :c

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Sunhat's just not the same without it being absurdly large. I like my sleep cap physics, although you have to wonder how it doesn't fly right off of Jigglypuff's head.

Top Bottom