• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff not in smash? My theory.

billywill

Smash Journeyman
Ok so far jigglypuff hasn't been confirmed but I'm hoping jigglypuff is confirmed. If jigglypuff is in the game wouldn't jiggly's final smash be to put people asleep? Well since peach already puts people asleep for her final smash...what would jiggly's final smash be? Is it a sign that jigglypuff isn't in brawl? Oh god I hope not! I meen why would there be 2 people that have final smashes that put people to sleep? Maybe I'm just a little to worried.
Please give your opinions for my theory!

Darkurai

Smash Master
She puts them to sleep, then draws on them. When they wake up, they see how horrid they look and commit suicide.

pirkid

Smash Lord
I concur with the whole 'drawing on face' thing. It would be funny, and it could make the opponents move slower, jump smaller, more flinching, some kind of creatve weakness.

Sneaky 2.0

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2724-1598-9725
How about putting ONE foe to sleep, sending them flying off the stage, then when they respawn they fall back to the ground STILL asleep? It would be like Meta Knight's OHKO Final Smash that only gets one guy. And that's hit-or-miss.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Don't worry, I'm almost positive Jigglypuff will return. She was part of the original 13 remember?

Jigglypuff can make people fall alseep as well, but the marker could have to do something with it as well. Or even the ledgendary Jigglypuff from that one episode.

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
Jiggly's final smash will be Okami style, a giant marker will appear on the screen and you doodle around the whole screen. Once mark, it will stay until Jiggly runs out of ink or time. Whenever an enemy touches the marked areas, they will receive damage

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
It will probably be where she gets all pissed off and she grabs her marker and then she goes on a rampage knocking the crap of anybody that gets in her way.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Don't worry, I'm almost positive Jigglypuff will return. She was part of the original 13 remember?

Jigglypuff can make people fall alseep as well, but the marker could have to do something with it as well. Or even the ledgendary Jigglypuff from that one episode.
There was only 12 in ssb64.
This arguement doesn't seem to be helping because of the Ness-Lucas debate, and Lucas being in doesn't look to good for Ness either.

I'm good with the drawing on the faces thing though.

Steel Braxus

Smash Cadet
I'm almost positive Jigglypuff will be in Brawl. And no, I do not use Jigglypuff as a character (at all, really). It just seems that Sakurai would want to put all of the originals in. Regarding the Final Smash, it can still be similar to Peach's and still be unique as well. Maybe a bunch of Jigglypuffs fly onto the stage and all use their instant KO rest move. That would be a sight to see...

billywill

Smash Journeyman
yeah the pen idea does seem like it could happen maybe im just a little paranoid, cause i love being jiggly and pwning noobs who laugh at me and think jiggly sucks

Kittah4

Smash Ace
The Marker is an anime idea only. I'm pretty sure elements from the game come directly from the games.
See: Pokemon Trainer does not look like Ash, Pikachu comes from a pokeball, etc.
That said, Hyper Voice is jiggly's newest fourth gen move, so she should get that.
It would also aleviate the disappointment I felt that Kirbys Final Smash was not Mike or Crash

End Game

Smash Journeyman
Samus, Mario and the Pokemon Trainer all have basically the same final smash (big blast of doom.) So i i don't think having a similar final smash is a criteria for replacement/banishment in brawl.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Ok so far jigglypuff hasn't been confirmed but I'm hoping jigglypuff is confirmed. If jigglypuff is in the game wouldn't jiggly's final smash be to put people asleep? Well since peach already puts people asleep for her final smash...what would jiggly's final smash be? Is it a sign that jigglypuff isn't in brawl? Oh god I hope not! I meen why would there be 2 people that have final smashes that put people to sleep? Maybe I'm just a little to worried.
Please give your opinions for my theory!
Check this out:

Mario and Samus both have simalar Final Smashes

Link and Ike's Final Smash are also similar

So it is possible for them to have similar attacks.

Visual

Smash Cadet
Jiggly evolves into Wigglytuff and all attacks just bounce off its soft squishy body rendering it invincible for a short period of time, also attacks do more damage (since it's evolved, up'd stats, y'know)

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Another sign that Jiggs won't be in Brawl is that all of the Pokemon have been confirmed around the same time. :/

I will miss you, Jigglypuff. :(

mushroomedmario

Smash Cadet
meh

a lot of fsa's are similar

(yoshi's, diddy kong's)
(link's, metaknight's, ike's)
(mario's, samus's, pokemon trainer's)

so i wouldn't be surprised if jiggly is essentially the same as peach's....except without the peachs...

AsbestosBlatant

Smash Journeyman
My comment about Ness vs. Lucas: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3109436&postcount=56
If you're nervous about Ness, just read it.

Anyway, on topic and talking about Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon is still in, and Luigi is practically a given, so I'm doubting they'd take out any series staples up to this point. As far as "what could his/her move possibly be!?!" fears, before Smash Brothers, Captain Falcon and Fox did nothing but drive/fly around in vehicles. They can do anything for FS, moveset, etc.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
HYPER VOICE for jiggs FS!!!!
also, even if they showed all the pokemon at the same time, Lesheik, she is an unlockable, and any unlockable of tha past smashes hasnt been confirmed either. Also, I doubt only two pokemon characters are going to be in the game, there would be a max of 3 or 4 at least.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Screw jigglypuff. She hasn't appeared in the anime in ages and has lost all her popularity (OUTSIDE OF SOME PARTS OF THE SMASH COMMUNITY).

Lucario won't be playable by the way. Mark my words. Pokeball at best.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Another sign that Jiggs won't be in Brawl is that all of the Pokemon have been confirmed around the same time. :/

I will miss you, Jigglypuff. :(
TWO Pokémon characters were confirmed, and they were more than a year apart from each other.

Foxy K

Smash Journeyman
NNID
foxy_k
You people over think things. Peach's Final Smash means Purin isn't in. Ike's white costume means Marth isn't in the game. Picto Chat has it's own icon but no feasible character, so an AC rep is much less likely. Pikachu has a green headband and blue goggles, so neither Purin nor Pichu can be in.

This is all extremely illogical. Seriously, don't think about things THAT hard. If Purin isn't it, it's not because Peach "took" her Final Smash or Pikachu "stole" her headband.

Just SETTLE DOWN.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
You people over think things. Peach's Final Smash means Purin isn't in. Ike's white costume means Marth isn't in the game. Picto Chat has it's own icon but no feasible character, so an AC rep is much less likely. Pikachu has a green headband and blue goggles, so neither Purin nor Pichu can be in.

This is all extremely illogical. Seriously, don't think about things THAT hard. If Purin isn't it, it's not because Peach "took" her Final Smash or Pikachu "stole" her headband.

Just SETTLE DOWN.
I agree, besides, can you really predict what Sakurai is going to do? I mean how could anyone see that Pictochat level coming?

Puffs

Smash Ace
Like Pikachu and each third of Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff's FS has to be an actual move from the game that it is capable of learning. So it'll probably be Hyper Voice, Snore, or Sleep Talk. Hell, it could even be Mimic.

Zek

Smash Ace
Jeez, if Mr. Game & Watch is back then Jigglypuff is back. I don't know why people are so worried about characters being removed for no reason - Ness and Marth clearly have replacements, so that's another story. I'm not even worried about Mewtwo at this point.

blooagga

Smash Journeyman

Just SETTLE DOWN.
agreed I dont thin ka character should be counted out so easily

rexpro02

Smash Cadet
dont worry im positive she is going to be added sooner or later... she IS a veteran after all not like bowser or zelda... :cool:

Top Bottom