• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff not in smash? My theory.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Opinion on Jiggs FS: Can you say Explosion?
I don't think she learns that. Only Normal type to get Explosion is Lickylicky.

maybe she evolves into wigglytuff?
Unlike Bowser, Pokémon don't evolve and then devolve. Evolution is a PERMANENT change.

Like Pikachu and each third of Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff's FS has to be an actual move from the game that it is capable of learning. So it'll probably be Hyper Voice, Snore, or Sleep Talk. Hell, it could even be Mimic.
Someone gets it. Thank you very much.

It will either be Hyper Voice or Double Edge. Those are her most powerful attacks. I doubt it's gonna be her using her marker or some super awesome death move she never had previously. Like all Pokémon it will be something from the RPG.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Nah. Jigglypuff's Final Smash is going to be Metronome. She'll do a random Final Smash from any character, from using Mario's Fireball Barrage to transforming into Super Jigglypuff.

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
You people over think things. Peach's Final Smash means Purin isn't in. Ike's white costume means Marth isn't in the game. Picto Chat has it's own icon but no feasible character, so an AC rep is much less likely. Pikachu has a green headband and blue goggles, so neither Purin nor Pichu can be in.

This is all extremely illogical. Seriously, don't think about things THAT hard. If Purin isn't it, it's not because Peach "took" her Final Smash or Pikachu "stole" her headband.

Just SETTLE DOWN.
I agree with you all except for the Animal Crossing argument, which I felt wouldn't have a playable character anyway. But back to the point, alot of Final Smash attacks have shared similarities with another, so I don't see why there can't be two FS attacks that make opponents fall asleep. Even in that same concept, there are different possibilities that could be implemented to make Jiggly Puff's abilities different to that of Peach.

Rash

Smash Ace
Jiggs is a classic Smash character. It's just some random first generation Pokemon, when you think about it, but it's already made it's mark as both a memorable and effective fighter.

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Ness and Marth clearly have replacements, so that's another story.
Hmm, I didnt know that a character from the same franchise = replacement.

However, that is off topic.

So far, none of the old unlockable characters have been confirmed. So unless they plan on scrapping every character who has been unlockable, there's no reason to believe Jigglypuff is out.

Teethpaste101

Smash Apprentice
I always found jiggly as a bit of a charector that no one really like i don't reckon he should be in brawl so no point disscusing final smash

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
I always found jiggly as a bit of a charector that no one really like i don't reckon he should be in brawl so no point disscusing final smash
Is anybody taking this guy seriously? Can't even spell "character "and "discussing" right. Jigglypuff has a TON of people that main him. Obviously since you're ignorant about Jigglypuff, there's no point talking about him? Wow. Um. Jesus.

Evolver

Smash Cadet
Jiggs is a classic Smash character. It's just some random first generation Pokemon, when you think about it, but it's already made it's mark as both a memorable and effective fighter.
thats not completle true. Jiggs was orignal (as conecept) the main pkmn for the anime (but was changed to pikachu after the first episode. ) before someone ask, i can't give proof that because i've read that in an japanese anime magazine bevore the anime series started (i've read the jiggs would be the featured pkmn).

edit: ive tried to research if i get any info but atleast i found that Jiggs is one of the most featured pkmn in the pkmn universe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jigglypuff

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Or she will change in the giant form of Jiggly from an epi.

But no offence. But I hope see doesn't come back. Didn't like here that much =X.

Yeah telling this is like planning for a suicide

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
You clearly do not know how to use Jigglypuff then. My friends even complain when I use her because "She's cheating!"

And the reason why Jigglypuff hasn't been revealed yet is because she was unlockable. Haven't you noticed why Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness and MR.G&W haven't been revealed yet..?

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
both Smaus and mario shoot stuff across the screen, so i dont see y not. And Peach's also gives heal items so maybe jiggs does a deeper sleep all aroudn

GOTM

Smash Champion
i dont think the idea of having two similar final smashes disconfirms a character. look at ike and link. there's are pretty much the same.

also pikachus and sonics are very similar as well.

slick128

Smash Apprentice
Most likely Jigglypuff is going to return because the japanese love that little puff ball so much.

Puffs

Smash Ace
Peach's FS puts people to sleep? JIGGLYPUFF IS OUT!
Lucas is from the MOTHER series? NESS IS OUT!
Sonic is fast? CAPTAIN FALCON DECONFIRMED!
Meta-Knight has a green costume? LUIGI GONE!

Knight-errant

Smash Apprentice
Peach's FS puts people to sleep? JIGGLYPUFF IS OUT!
Lucas is from the MOTHER series? NESS IS OUT!
Sonic is fast? CAPTAIN FALCON DECONFIRMED!
Meta-Knight has a green costume? LUIGI GONE!
haha, that was good. ^_^

Yeah, basically, there's no way to tell from the information we now have whether jigglypuff is in or not.

So, uh, /thread.

Chepe

Smash Lord
To me, Pika having Jiggs' green headband is a worse sign of her possible removal than Peach's sleep final smash...

Also, if Lucario made it to Brawl as a playable character, then Jiggs can easily be considered replaced if missing. Why? They are both fads of the series. Pikachu, Trainer, and Mewtwo actually hold a title and position in Pokemon...

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
I think Jiggly won't be back because she is a Kirby clone, and Meta Knight is a Kirby clone, and the developers wouldn't want to have three puff balls in Brawl. Oh snap.

Seriously, I don't think you Jigglypuff fans should be worried until a new Pokemon playable character is confirmed first.

greenblob

Smash Lord
omg yes there is you can't just say that.
You can't say anything until it's been shown to us already, and if surely hasn't.
Luigi is in.
Falcon is in.
There will be an FD-like stage.
Ganondorf is in.
Jigglypuff is in.
I could keep going.

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
jiggly with be in. She is the first unlockable character u get also was in the first cast

Top Bottom