• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff FS glitch - Permanent enlargment.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Wow! just wow.
yeah that's all i have to say.

Doctor Facilier

Doctor Facilier is the main antagonist in the 2009 film, The Princess and the Frog. Sinister and charismatic, he is a voodoo master of dark magic that turns Prince Naveen into a frog, and schemes to use this advantage to take over land, and become the richest man in the town. Keith David, the voice of Facilier, describes Facilier as a schemer, a conjurer and a sorcerer of sorts. He has a song in the movie called "Friends on the Other Side". Like his polar opposite, Mama Odie the voodoo priestess, who serves as the film's fairy godmother, Facilier serves as the film's witch (bokor: an evil voodoo magician). Doctor Facilier personifies the Deadly Sin of Greed and Gluttony, for his desire for money and power, despite that his motives of wickedness are only for his "Friends on the Other Side".

Stats

Height: 7
Weight: 4
1st Jump: 7
2nd Jump: 6
Air Mv.: 5
Walk: 7
Run: 8
Traction: 7

Friends On The Other Side

His "Friends on the Other Side" are Petro Loa and are initially the ones responsible for the voodoo bokor acquiring his black magic. What we can consider as his best friend, Facilier's own shadow helps him in a few of his battles. However, because his shadow would only fully appear when there is a wall nearby, the shadow will probably not appear much in this moveset to help him, right? Wrong! Facilier made a deal with a fatass (let's call him Lawrence) to make him rich, and as every tourneyfag knows, winning equals money. So by using his own body as a wall holding onto a cardboard box about the size of Bowser in the background (don't ask why for the sake of this moveset), Lawrence helps Facilier to what he believes is to his own gain. Poor unsuspecting Warlo- I mean Lawrence.

Specials

Side Special- Talisman's Bite / A Change in Appearance

When Facilier starts this move, he will simply reach his hand out similar to a grab and, if an opponent is close enough, pinch them with 1% nothing else of notability. Why then would something as pathetic as this be the side special. Maybe it is because this pinch has a little surprise we didn't see before. That's right, that pinch wasn't from a hand at all, but rather from a talisman with a pointy mouth. But we can't assume it's just a nutcracker, as this mouth has pointed teeth biting. What could it be used for then, you might say? Maybe to get someone's fresh blood.

Why would the talisman need blood you say? To help others change appearance, of course. Facilier's talisman needs some blood in order for it to work for its true purpose. Unfortunately, Facilier can't change his own appearance of his deal with his friends, so he'll need to trick someone else for this to work. Thankfully, using a quick Side B with another opponent next to you will remedy this matter easily by giving that player the talisman. Now your opponent will fight and look like the exact same player you extracted the blood from for 15 seconds. The only way to remedy this is to KO themselves (something that you will have to be pretty stupid to do because the talisman will come back to him) or survive the fifteen seconds with others fighting against him or her (and if you ask about how they can take it off, they can't because it's like a Franklin Badge or a Smoky Ball: something worn with pride)

Saddening that this move can only be used when you have 2 or more players besides yourself fighting, huh? Wrong! Remember that Facilier has his own little Lawrence next to him, so by using one of your three taunts, which are thankfully very quick, he will give his lackey the talisman to use. With that, Lawrence will come into play as the character that you've pinched and Facilier will drift towards the background, smirking with pride as his plan runs along smoothly. Nothing can stop him now. Too bad that in order for all this to start out from the beginning, Facilier needs his opponent to do one thing beforehand...

Down Special - Temptation's Silence

... which this just happens to be a part of. For this move, Facilier will just laugh his evil laugh on his knees before standing back up for a twist and ending his laugh. However, if he is hit anytime physically during his laugh (and at one full second, chances are likely), he will stop and lean towards the opponent to deal exactly 0% damage. Rather than doing the obvious, he will SILENCE the opponent who attacked.

By SILENCING the opponent, that force of opposition will always be unable to hit anything for 10 seconds (and don't ask me how quieting the opponent will make them less likely to hit others). Every aerial, smash, special, situational, tilt, and those other two attacks on a category on its own have to have the hurtbox touch a character's hitbox in order to work. In fact the only guarantee hit they can accomplish is the grab, which doesn't really count as a true hit.

Sadly for those not called Facilier, our witch doctor made some interesting deals with each opponent on the field. Backstage in the Smash Mansion (or wherever they live in), Facilier read everyone's true desires: to win for money. Sound familiar, tourney***s? However, no one had made shook his hand to commemorate a deal, but rather just kept on brawling. You see where I'm going with this? If not, here is the idea: Facilier's deal to them is the opportunity to defeat Facilier with a good matchup. To contribute, they have to shake (aka grab) Facilier's hand, who will grant them the opportunity by automatically doing the Talisman's Bite and changing the opponent into a frog (that one moveset above this one that you should read right now), which actually does have a good chance of killing Facilier. Too bad that during this time, Facilier can use the Side B with Lawrence, meaning you have to break that talisman without getting KOed.

Neutral Special -

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
Man, that's going to be good for some laughs when my friend and I play Brawl. xD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wow, I guess you learn somthing new everyday I see. Almost as big as that one epsiode of Pokemon. What happen if you do Rest with it, I bet it will kill more than it does now. XD

Just saying.

marthownsxd

Smash Apprentice
L0lzors! He commited a suicide with a forward smash? Imagine Giant Melee with Mushrooms on High!(If it works that is)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
HAHA, I did this in a free for all at my friends apartment. I did a ftilt and got an easy kill. Then I accidently dash attacked, and flew off the screen (Eldin Bridge).

It was amazing.

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Somebody found a variation of the glitch that lets Jiggly get even bigger, but it requires Yoshi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-TxTxgKwAQ

Basically, each time yoshi traps Jiggly in an egg after doing the same thing, Jiggly doubles in size.
Now that's just crazy! :laugh:

I liked the ending of that video (
giant Jigglypuff flying off into the distance = LOL
).

1338h4x

Smash Apprentice
She's not vulnerable during her FS. It's just the reforming terrain that somehow affects her.

Anyway, I was playing this on Giant Brawl with nothing but Mushrooms and Smashballs. her Dsmash covered the entire stage. Hooray for killer hitboxes!

D00D64

Smash Cadet
CERTAN ITEM USAGE
Carriers are unnaffected by her. However...

...That is ONE BIG CRACKERLAUNCHER

Oddly, they shoot from ALL THE WAY UP THERE.

The fan just somehow got even MORE unfair.

And now...
*Showstopper*

Greatest range. Period.

Matt

Banned via Administration
It's for sure in the American version. I found out about this glitch while playing as Jiggs on the Wind Waker level. If you activate her Final Smash while on the right side of the rock precisely when the ship is un-beaching, she will stay in giant mode. Still vulnerable. Still light.

On a related note, under those same circumstances, Link's Final smash just plain misses even if there's a character directly in front of him. He lunges forward like he's going to do it, but it just fizzles out. Really strange!

Top Bottom