• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Costumes

Metatitan

Smash Master
Well my last thread for this sorta thing kinda died so i thought id make this one more broad. We all know the best two costumes were crown and rambo, although pimp and sunhat along with those two would make a perfect wardrobe. This thread is for fun, discuss what costumes u'd like back in the next ssb for jiggs, new or old. Also keep team colors in reference

example:

red team: pimp hat
blue team: sunhat
green team: rambo

list other costumes ud like here like crown

Metatitan

Smash Master
heres what id like:

red costume: pimp hat
blue costume: sunhat
green costume: rambo

other costumes: santa puff
crown
zombie puff (for u veril)

Delmore

Smash Rookie
Do you call it a pimp hat so you defend your masculinity wearing it or something? I mean it's the female Pokemon trainer's hat from Fire Red and Leaf Green. Just asking since it doesn't really look like a pimp hat at all, maybe if it had a feather and was purple or something. The headband was the coolest though, kinda bummed it's gone.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Do you call it a pimp hat so you defend your masculinity wearing it or something? I mean it's the female Pokemon trainer's hat from Fire Red and Leaf Green. Just asking since it doesn't really look like a pimp hat at all, maybe if it had a feather and was purple or something. The headband was the coolest though, kinda bummed it's gone.
It's called a pimp hat because it's funny. You need to relax. o:

PND

Smash Champion
It's the pimp hat because I use it. And I'm pretty **** pimpin'.

Venonat Puff
Pimp hat in Purple / Black
Night Cap in Red (Santa Puff?)

Those are all I need. Or an option to recolour costumes ala Soul Calibur 3. Why don't we have that yet? We can already transfer names and custom control setups via wiimote, let us save and transfer a personalized costume or two with it.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Crown and green headband were the ****. They suck for removing it.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Accualy, wasn't the pimp hat the fedora?
-------------------------------------------------------------
The rambo-danna from melee.
(personal nickname)
+
Fedora from brawl
altered to look like a traditional pimp fedora
=
A rambo-danna OVER a fedora.

Is that to mush to ask santa?

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
Rather have all costumes possible than just a few T.T

Noobicidal

Smash Master
T'is a shame that Her Majesty lacks in her Royal Wardrobe department. No longer can she adorn her ever so graceful Chartreuse Bow. Ah, what a glorious day it would be if the desire for her to wear that luxurious bow would finally be sated!

Green Bow from SSB. Gimme it.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
Respect the flower, it's the Rhed-est thing she can get.

until they get the traditional monarch crown(ya know with the white leopard fur rim, red satin body, and gold frame) I will play flower/ costume with most red.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
enough with that bad pun rhed ><
fine fine.

you people are no pun fun sometimes ;)

I like using any red costume, kinda like box tag for me.

if you don't know what that is, I've taken care of it (in thread)

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
Sun Hat is the best. especially when people don't play the game much like girls, like at a party, and they laugh at you when you pick Jigglypuff w/ Sun Hat (cuz you're a beefy stud who obviously should play Snake or Ike), and then you win anyway and then the girl says "why do you pick the girly character" and then you say "cuz I know how to handle a lady" *wink* and then it's gg

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Sun Hat is the best. especially when people don't play the game much like girls, like at a party, and they laugh at you when you pick Jigglypuff w/ Sun Hat (cuz you're a beefy stud who obviously should play Snake or Ike), and then you win anyway and then the girl says "why do you pick the girly character" and then you say "cuz I know how to handle a lady" *wink* and then it's gg
If I don't get laid for this I'm going to know who to blame :laugh:

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
that is the most fantastic pick up line ever :laugh:

and I don't really think you can get slapped for that one.

guess we'll have to test it!

:laugh:

PND

Smash Champion
What parties do you go to? Smash bros at a party? Girls PLAYING smash bros?

Wow. So different from my parties.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
The only party I've been to which is remotely close included playing with a chick who was smashed...

I want every single costume available for Jigglypuff, she's so darn cute!!! :D

My brother wants an Aaliyah wig for a Jigglypuff costume(I don't know why, he likes Aaliyah too much if you ask me). If it makes Jigglypuff look good, I'll accept it.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
What parties do you go to? Smash bros at a party? Girls PLAYING smash bros?

Wow. So different from my parties.
It's a rare find, but these parties do in fact exist.

Just need to be in the right part of town.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Just wow. I don't even know what to say.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Jigglypuff needs a costume with some make-up
a samurai wig would be nice
or a one of those really large Chinese wigs or those really big hairdos like from around the french revolution, or a stalin hat, yeah that be kickass

Top Bottom