• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JesiahTEG and KOJ present: Random May Melee Weekend Smashfest! Rochester, NY, May 2nd

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Everyone is invited! Canada I expect to see you here so I can play more w/RaynEX and meet other new canadians that KOJ won't stop talking about. Euro***ia and Kage and all those cool people. I want you to come too. TML show up, everyone from Rochester, people from NJ, PA, come on up. Details are as follows.

Friday, May 1st, 6:00 PM- Sunday, May 3rd, 2:00 PM
KoJ's house: 5 Alton Way, West Henrietta, New York, 14586

There will be tournies for singles, doubles etc. MM's, lots of freeplay. So far we have 4 stations including a recording station.

There's lots of good food in Rochester, so you don't need to worry about that.

Also, we are unvieling the third member of our crew at this event. Only the Rochester area knows of his greatness...He plays a mid-high tier character deadlier than anyone in the U.S. He can easily bring down all of WNY if he so chooses, and the rest of Canada and Tristate region as well...We know him as Sam, but everyone else can call him DEATHSLAYER.

If anyone wants to play random RPG's with me, I'll do that too. It seriously is going to be a lot of fun, and everyone will improve. There will be lots of videos, food nearby, comfy sleeping arrangements. Let's put it this way: KoJ has a sister. Need I say more?

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Did I mention he also has another sister who posed for playboy? shes in college, but if some people from the tristate area are coming im sure i can kidnap...err, ask her to come home for a few days.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
I can house people for this! Contact me. ~15 would start to get complicated for space, so I'll cap it there for now.

Doors open at 2:00 pm, Friday. The general plan is to go to KoJ's around 6 pm, retire to my place at some point, go back for a majority of Saturday, and then I'll be at my place all of Sunday. People are expected to leave by 2 pm on Sunday.

I'll bring a setup.

Foy, $2 best of 5 MM?

Canada, come down for this!

People I'm housing:
1. hubble

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Ya mind if I stop by? I've been itchin for a rematch against TML.
Of course Ian. You are more than welcome. Haven't seen you since Battle dude.

yo u guys should come to my tournament in buffalo may 2nd?????
This is all melee, designed to bring out of area competition, and directly supporting our own community. Plus, your event is listed as Brawl haha, this is for those die hard melee peeps.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Most likely the first and might be bringing a friend. He is super chill. Also if i can ill bring a setup if there is room?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
is there a cash prize bracket? won't come if there isn't sry. just says there is a tourny for it but dont see entry fee.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Most likely the first and might be bringing a friend. He is super chill. Also if i can ill bring a setup if there is room?
Bring a set up please.

is there a cash prize bracket? won't come if there isn't sry. just says there is a tourny for it but dont see entry fee.
Christ Erik, I already told you there will be. We just have to work out how much stuff is going to cost and Jesse will update it into the post.

Yeah, what day is singles?? And how much?
See above response.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Um, you should go to this one.

You would have to get past my @$$ to win the Brawl tournament, so yeah, this is your best bet to win with no real competition, LOL.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
:yoshi: Um, you should go to this one.

You would have to get past my @$$ to win the Brawl tournament, so yeah, this is your best bet to win with no real competition, LOL.
I expect you to be here as well. No one else is going to rep Yoshi if you don't show. Plus, we need someone to give Jesse and I a run for our money in teams.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Do I come to this and win the melee tournament or do I go to buffalo and win the brawl tournament?
You should split yourself in half and do both.

good neil go so we can play again

and raynex team wit me

1. raynex
2. manalord
3. neil
4. jesse
Fixed. You seemed to be confused about placements.
You BOTH seemed to be confused about placements.

If KK, Unknown522, Euro or I.B go, things will be different.

Top Bottom