• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JCCC Brawl Tournament - Kansas City, KS - May 24th

Echo

Smash Champion
i may show up... but then again, i may not.

either way, I won't be interested in playing brawl. *sigh*

Jesi

Smash Ace
lol this can be deduced by simple website logic.

smashboards > facebook lol.

esp for tournament information. haha but my bad i guess.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
hay guys, i am interested in playing this game. if i come to this what character do you think is good that might win i herd snake is real powerful and no one can beat him

My crew should come to this...

MidWest is Done.
Bring it on ROB, I'll teach you to turn your back on the Jiggs!

TTT

Smash Journeyman
hay guys, i am interested in playing this game. if i come to this what character do you think is good that might win i herd snake is real powerful and no one can beat him
Oh hai is dat sum st. louis.....We gonna wreck yo tournament soon enough at least 10 of us.

Chexr

Smash Ace
If some minnesota were to come to this could we get housing the night before and after? Still unsure if we're going.

MetaKevin

Smash Cadet
Some of us from Blue Springs will be there for the 5:00 singles. Already met a couple of you contestants via the FF--looking forward to playing with you all!

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
i would love to play peach in the tourney if it was melee, but sadly the new peach in brawl is a huge buzzkill to play

Big Burn

Smash Lord
smeesh plays peach.... and peach is really good.... if you don't believe me im sure he will change your mind...

dmac

Smash Champion
whoa, you quoted a fat lord haha

chexr, probably! that'd be awesome if you guys came down. i still remember at lost 2 (the worst tournament to ever happen in the history of the world) when you quadruple bair'd darkrain and i at the same time

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
smeesh plays peach.... and peach is really good.... if you don't believe me im sure he will change your mind...
i believe that peach is still good, but for me its just not as fun as playing the original one. but i mean how many brawl characters ARE as fun as the original? =/

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I think Pikachu is way more fun to play then Melee! Heck, he is as fun to play he was in Smash 64.

Edit: I am also happy to see this turnout. Can't wait to see you all there!

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Well thats definitely true. I had forgotten about pikachu! XD And i do have to say that ness and bowser are a lot less of a headache to use.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I wont be showin up after all :-(. You guys should go to the FFC tournament in Omaha the day after this one though :-).

Seanson

Smash Ace
Ok, Minnesota will need housing for this one. There would be at most 5 of us.

Keep in mind it doesn't have to be right near the venue, even if its like 1-2 hours away but on our way it could be possible. We'll be coming almost straight south from the twin cities, so if you fit the bill, let us know.

:)

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Markis, lets not be a crusty McCruster pleez.
Hey, even if I had the $20 I likely would not be spending it on the tournament. Seeing as there are way more important things I could use money for. And I'm not going to just sit in my room Saturday night while everyone else is having fun.

Cups

Smash Ace
so are we really going to play brawl or are we all going to remember how much it sucks and fire up melee like we always do?

Chexr

Smash Ace
Been a while since I played Darkrain in melee. I'm callin you out son! Want to money match?

darkrain

Smash Ace
money match...LOL

I don't really do money matches, never have.. but I'm thinking about putting an entry fee on the melee side tourney, maybe $1..

There should be plenty of time and plenty of setups for everything to run smoothly.

Make sure you show up earlier than noon to register, the tournament starts at noon but doors are open around 11 o'clock, so try and get there a little early.

Top Bottom