• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JCCC Brawl Tournament (2) - Kansas City, KS - July 26th

Dekar

Smash Apprentice
I know i have off work, so ill be there, im pretty sure RII works till 5 though.

It sucks, my roomie that i played melee with every day since 01 moved to colorado, its just not as fun sans Andrew

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
Hey! I'll be coming to this tournament! I'm gonna' try to get my friend to come with me too!

By the way, can we come after 11 am, but still play in the singles at 4 pm?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
im not going to be able to attend givin' i have no ride :(:(:(

good luck to everyone who attends!
except darkrain.... he apparently doesnt need it lol

dmac

Smash Champion
find a way hutch guy... find a way....

also the 11am start time is just a good time to shoot for... but in all likelyhood it wont actually start at 11 on the dot. so be there as early as possible but .... i dont think theres ever been a tourney that started exactly when the host wanted it too.... just hurry up :p

darkrain

Smash Ace
Singles Results: 50 entrants

1: darkrain (donkey)
2: Karmacide (snake)
3: Goat (mk)
4: Clel (marth)
5: Duck (Robot)
5: Affinity (mk)
7: Nynja (diddy)
7: 8bit (kirby)
9: ArkiveZero
9: AA
9: Jace
9: Audio
13: Pk Kid
13: Steven
13: dmac
13: Cameron
17: PyroD
17: Stealth
17: Alex
17: Phat
17: Xion
17: West
17: Attk
17: JTurley
25: Ashen
25: Monkey
25: Artik
25: Playa
25: Le
25: Chris
25: Tanooki
25: Benjamin

Teams Results : 16 teams

1: darkrain & dmac
2: Karmacide & Affinity
3: Phat & Nynja
4: Jace & Duck
5: Charlie & JTurley
5: Stealth & AA
7: Playa & Ribbit
7: Cameron & Clel
9: TZ & SP
9: Goat & Pk Kid
9: Micheal and Steven
9: Jesi & Z
13: Chris & Alex
13: Artik & Paper
13: Scott & Blake
13: Attk & Dckr

Thanks everybody who came out. The tournament was a big success and ended right on time. Good job to Goat and Karmacide, you two really gave me a run for my money. Hope to see you all again at the next one.

Ment

Smash Rookie
I had a lot of fun everyone, even if I didn't win, it was great to meet and fight lots of really good players. See you all at the next one!

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
When is the next one planned? My crew wants to get down and play against you guys sometime and August is really open for us.../crosses fingers for Aug 9th :D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
At the very easliest, the next tourney will be held at the end of the fall semester. as you have noticed, however, wichita is trying to pull one together, so that would be your best bet.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
He hasn't uploaded them yet. When he does I'm pretty sure he'll post the links here.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah that was definitely an awesome tournament; I enjoyed doubles especially. Although the highlight of the whole thing was around lunch when Stealth started walking around while eating a whole pizza at once. Too good

Thanks to Darkrain, Jesi & Z for managing the brackets and all that, Stealth for hosting, and Attackstorm for recording.

only1Z

Smash Champion
For *insert words that would start a brawl flame war*, running the bracket was pretty fun. Thanks for everyone keeping the smash community active.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Yeah that was definitely an awesome tournament; I enjoyed doubles especially. Although the highlight of the whole thing was around lunch when Stealth started walking around while eating a whole pizza at once. Too good

Thanks to Darkrain, Jesi & Z for managing the brackets and all that, Stealth for hosting, and Attackstorm for recording.
Lol yes i was a little hungry. I could barely finish it..........thats why there was only one piece of crust left after 15 minutes......ahem

And yes, though i organised it, it was darkrain, jesi and z who actually ran it. Thank you guys for your help.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
In case you're wondering who that loud-mouthed ******* was yelling Captain Falcon quotes, it was me, Inferno/Cameron/McCain/MrSirDrDaddy/CaptTibble.....er yeah. It was me. Haha. Had fun, hope to play you guys again. Shame I didn't get to get owned by Darkrain. Maybe next time.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Great tournament. It was nice to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. Thanks to KC/Lawrence for holding it again, you guys are pure class. I'll definitely come again.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Whats up smashers. I go to college in NC and will be in Topeka Kansas until June 14th.

I wanna go to this tourney so I'll be looking for a partner for dubs. Also any smashers in Topeka tryin to game?

Also Dmac...whats up!? we played melee back in the day when I was in highschool. You went to KU(probably graduated by now). I also played you darkrain and you both gave me some tips. Well we haven't seen each other in like 3 years now and I know yall dont remember me. Hopefully we can meet up at the tourney :).

*Most importantly, any smashers in Topeka?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ugh.......... this tourney was run way back in 2008 :/ you are more then welcome to stop by for any of our summer meetings if you want to go to a smashfest. and afaik the only smashers from topeka that ever got on swf or aib werent interested in competitiveness so yeah. if you are interested in stopping by let me know, we also have a thread in the midwest social called JCCC smash that is where we talk

Top Bottom