• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaystring's mod thread

jaystring

Smash Ace
jaystring hello congratulations on all the good work, a question open any news about cloud, and as you go with zelda, Palutena, Rosalina, robin ... I e been doing a compilation of several characters wii uploaded on the page, and state the modifying textures and shaders ...
Nice stuff!!

About Cloud, I think I know what I'll be doing for him now

I still have 2 unfinished Cloud costume to do. They have progress a bit but not that much as i've been doing tons of stuff at the same time

but I've also been sleeping on like 5-6 costumes that are fully done, including Wii Version.

I initially wanted to make a huge pack with all of them included but it's getting pretty long now so what I think I will do instead is pack up what's already done, do proper recolors and CSP of the done ones and release the last 2 costumes as update later.

That way, people can enjoy and debug at the same time if necessary what's already done and I'll be able to properly take the time I need to finish the last 2 (that I really want to get done!)

Right now, I'm finally doing my own BrawlEx build. This is going to slow down a bit update from me as I'm going to be passing a bit of time to learn how to properly add character slot, etc

I'll pratice with adding a slot for Cloud which will allow me to make the CSPs and recolors.

Once this is done, I'll pack him up and release him!

No progress on Zelda, Palutena, Robin and Rosalina yet. I'll probably look into them after HW ganondorf.

Last edited:

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
Nice stuff!!
Your mods are also nice. Feel free to release more.

About Cloud, I think I know what I'll be doing for him now

I still have 2 unfinished Cloud costume to do. They have progress a bit but not that much as i've been doing tons of stuff at the same time

but I've also been sleeping on like 5-6 costumes that are fully done, including Wii Version.

I initially wanted to make a huge pack with all of them included but it's getting pretty long now so what I think I will do instead is pack up what's already done, do proper recolors and CSP of the done ones and release the last 2 costumes as update later.

That way, people can enjoy and debug at the same time if necessary what's already done and I'll be able to properly take the time I need to finish the last 2 (that I really want to get done!)
Definitely. With the PSA, there might be some filesize limits you could run into, that you cant predict until you actually test.

Right now, I'm finally doing my own BrawlEx build. This is going to slow down a bit update from me as I'm going to be passing a bit of time to learn how to properly add character slot, etc

I'll pratice with adding a slot for Cloud which will allow me to make the CSPs and recolors.

Once this is done, I'll pack him up and release him!
Just make sure to release the build. I am using all of your mods anyways.

No progress on Zelda, Palutena, Robin and Rosalina yet. I'll probably look into them after HW ganondorf.
This reminds me. Could you brawlify the textures for HW Sheik and Zelda? I know of some people on the S3C Discord who are working on a S3 styled version, so you could just Brawlify those textures and I will use those over that when its done. (Probably going to take a while, since they only have Sheik done and still need to make the one for Zelda.)

jaystring

Smash Ace
Your mods are also nice. Feel free to release more.

Definitely. With the PSA, there might be some filesize limits you could run into, that you cant predict until you actually test.

Just make sure to release the build. I am using all of your mods anyways.

This reminds me. Could you brawlify the textures for HW Sheik and Zelda? I know of some people on the S3C Discord who are working on a S3 styled version, so you could just Brawlify those textures and I will use those over that when its done. (Probably going to take a while, since they only have Sheik done and still need to make the one for Zelda.)
Thanks! yeah well i'll release more as I get them done sure!

I have not received any update about the Cloud PSA for a while now so not sure how that progress but the version of CLoud I'm gonna be releasing first is Costume version for Ike that will be untested on the PSA (they will work for sure with PM Ike's defaut Motionpac etc).

Since the PSA is not done, my personal version of Cloud on my build is going to be an exact copy of Ike for now as I don't want placeholder stuff in it.

If my Cloud don't work with the PSA, it's 99% chance a filesize issue so reducing some texture resolution is an easy fix for anyone that want to use it with the PSA without waiting for me to tweak it

About my build, well it's a constant WIP so I'm not sure when I'll have it in a state that I judge is good enough to be released. right now it's a mess because i've transitioned all the stuff from my old build to my Bex Build and it's not done yet.

All stage are ported and working but costumes are not done.

I've just learn and understand how to edit costume slot in the CSSSlotConfig code so I'm pretty happy about that tonight (essentially doing exactly what Cbliss was doing but manually)

About HW export, I'll get HW Ganondorf done first but yes I will probably do more HW export in the future.

and yes, all my version of all HW export I will be doing will have "Braw-y-fie" texture as these are the one I will personally be using for consistency in my build.

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Hey Jay, I don't remember, did you finish KH Cloud or was he only partially done? Cause someone is trying to port the original model to Smash U, and I think yours would fit the bill better than that since it's the Smash U model.

jaystring

Smash Ace
Hey Jay, I don't remember, did you finish KH Cloud or was he only partially done? Cause someone is trying to port the original model to Smash U, and I think yours would fit the bill better than that since it's the Smash U model.
yes KH Cloud was done!

Only Crisis Core Soldier CLoud (the green scraf one) and Miss Cloud are not finish.

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Oh Okay. Hmm... I may have someone who could import that into Smash U if you wouldn't mind passing it along.

DSX8 would like to know if the models are still on Cloud's Smash U boneset or not. I know the imported finished one isn't, but the stuff you had in program. Cause he's lazy and doesn't want to redo every mesh rig.

Last edited:

jaystring

Smash Ace
Oh Okay. Hmm... I may have someone who could import that into Smash U if you wouldn't mind passing it along.

DSX8 would like to know if the models are still on Cloud's Smash U boneset or not. I know the imported finished one isn't, but the stuff you had in program. Cause he's lazy and doesn't want to redo every mesh rig.
As soon as I'm done and release the pack, I'm totally ok with having them ported to Smash Wii U. No issue there at all!

Some people have already asked me permission about porting my Cloud(s) to Wii U.

The new content is rigged to Brawl Ike. I didn't rig anything to Wii U Cloud as It was totally unnecessary for what I was trying to do.

DSX8 could still use "Skin Wrap" (AKA copy/paste the rigging) from Brawl Ike to port it over Wii U Cloud and have a descent starting point for the rig. This is always how I start when I bring a Wii U Character to Brawl and it work quite well actually.

There will still be a bit of work to do for Smash 4 Modder as, to look good in Smash4 Engine, they will probably need to create new Normal maps.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Can't wait to get my hands on those Cloud costumes, when they all get finished Cloud will have the best set of costumes in Smash, even if it's not something "official".

jaystring

Smash Ace
Can't wait to get my hands on those Cloud costumes, when they all get finished Cloud will have the best set of costumes in Smash, even if it's not something "official".
Thanks!!

I hope the Cloud PSA gets finished in as good polish quality as Waluigi and Ridley. Would be pretty cool to add to BrawlEx

Noskcire

Smash Rookie
jaystring am very happy for his prompt release cloud, on the other hand was doing textures and shaders modification of your Lucina model with short hair and masked and was very nice, later I'll upload images ☺

jaystring

Smash Ace
jaystring am very happy for his prompt release cloud, on the other hand was doing textures and shaders modification of your Lucina model with short hair and masked and was very nice, later I'll upload images ☺
cool! yeah show us Lucina when you have some cool update!

How did I not watch this thread before?
loll, I've purposely keep myself low profile for a good while now. That why I barely post any stuff/update elsewhere then here.

jaystring

Smash Ace
So! I'll be gone/busy for the weekend so no update from me for the next 2 days but I was thinking of trying something unique/special to prepare Cloud next week

As you know, I've got CSP and Recolors to do before releasing the first Cloud version.

None of them are done yet and I do not want to do the Smash4 Recolors. I just think they look horrible and kind of wanted to try something new/different/better.

I've got some ideas but I was thinking, why not ask everyone what they would like as recolors!!

so yeah, I'm opening recolors request, so shoot me all your ideas!

I'll be making about 8-10 recolors to each costumes so share with me screenshots/ideas etc and i'll consider them next week

They have more chances of been in if they are Canon or from a real game but I'm open to anything, fanart whatever.

Only rule is

1) Don't ask a "recolor" that require big model edit. That's a costume request not a recolor (well you can ask them but i'll very likely not do them for this release). unless it's something simple them maybe I'll consider it.

2) Don't ask a recolor for the uncompleted model. Those will come later and I'll sure let you know when they are gonna be done

So as a reminder, here's all the costumes :

FF7 CLoud : http://i.imgur.com/V8n4NhI.jpg
AC Cloud : http://i.imgur.com/ILJreRR.jpg
AC CLoud Sleeveless : http://i.imgur.com/KMNhohp.jpg
PS1 Cloud : http://i.imgur.com/Cqj6UfR.jpg
KH Cloud : http://i.imgur.com/pmQzGoR.jpg
Zack : http://i.imgur.com/YgOkPjo.jpg
CCCloud First Class : http://i.imgur.com/gNKAZer.jpg

These are the uncompleted ones. Do not ask recolors for them now. They will be release as update in the future!

CCCloud Soldier (WIP will be release later) : http://i.imgur.com/4jpyGis.jpg
Generic Soldier Costume (WIP will be release later) : http://i.imgur.com/0gDuHNa.jpg
Miss CLoud (don cornero costume) (WIP , will be release later) : http://i.imgur.com/UAQnL9m.png

I have already 2 old request that I will try to do :

A green AC CLoud like this :

Dissidia water shader looking clone (damn I can't find the reference for it or how them named it, anyone can remind me?)

Chaos_Knight

Smash Cadet
Dissidia water shader looking clone (damn I can't find the reference for it or how them named it, anyone can remind me?)
It's the Manikin version of Cloud. ;)

And you appear to missing another Cloud alt. Any plans to the one based on Yoshi taka Amano's art?

Last edited:

ZeusLink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
U wot m8?
3DS FC
1010-0010-0100
Maybe an AC or FF7 Sephiroth recolor would be pretty cool.

Noskcire

Smash Rookie
cool! yeah show us Lucina when you have some cool update!

loll, I've purposely keep myself low profile for a good while now. That why I barely post any stuff/update elsewhere then here.
jaystring here are the images that must lucina with short hair mascara and the modification of textures in HD more shaders modification, I hope you like it.

ToaFierceDeityLink

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3368-4697-8610
Switch FC
SW-8454-1587-3988
hm for Cloud recolors i would like AC and KH Cloud, at least have a descent red alt, i'm more concerned about the KH cloud not having a descent Red alt because he's almost like FF7 Cloud and he had a terrible red alt in smash 4

Noskcire

Smash Rookie

And you appear to missing another Cloud alt. Any plans to the one based on Yoshi taka Amano's art?
I did a quick version of dummy cloud water, I hope to jasytring not bother you, you think jaystring? .

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Those Lucina's need to be ported to Smash U. The masked one, and short hair one. and a mix there of. Would be good alts for her.

Last edited:

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
jaystring here are the images that must lucina with short hair mascara and the modification of textures in HD more shaders modification, I hope you like it
Dude your textures and shaders are amazing, Lucina's hair and clothes look much better, those almost look like Smash U screenshots.

jaystring

Smash Ace
All right! I'm back!

Thanks for the couple of suggestions!

I was personally hoping for a cloud recolor based on this design
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...dia012).png/revision/latest?cb=20101027143347
(Edit) Oh and another idea is a ragna the bloodedge costume for AC Cloud

Thanks!! yeah that's what I was referring to, the manikin version.

For the Yoshi taka Amano design, I was in fact juggling for a while with doing or not that particular costume.

I believe it's different enough that it should be done as it's own costume if done and not a recolor as it will look cheap as a recolor. So I'll definitively keep it in mind for later update.

I have no idea who he is but I can use the "ragna the bloodedge" idea for a red recolor yeah.

hm for Cloud recolors i would like AC and KH Cloud, at least have a descent red alt, i'm more concerned about the KH cloud not having a descent Red alt because he's almost like FF7 Cloud and he had a terrible red alt in smash 4
I'll make pretty colorful alts. red will be red. That's what I don't like about the official Smash4 alt. They are very "timid" recolor as if Square was looking behind their shoulder while they were making them and making sure to keep it as close as possible to the original color.

Maybe an AC or FF7 Sephiroth recolor would be pretty cool.
Will keep that in mind!

jaystring here are the images that must lucina with short hair mascara and the modification of textures in HD more shaders modification, I hope you like it.
NIce stuff!! I think it look really good! The only issue I have (which has nothing to do with you work) is that If I were to use shader and materials that look like that, It would have to be done on the Whole cast for consistency and professional look.

This is a bit why I "Brawl-i-fie" my model for my build. So that they blend all together and feel like they are from the same game.

maybe that could be a future huge project. To revamp all the cast's material and shader in your style. They can definitively look better with Brawl tech. I think they played it very save to be sure the thing would run on Wii. most character barely have actual shader work done. They only have a nicely painted texture apply to them with zero material/shader work.

For smash 4, they actually did the contrary, they simplified the texture painting detail and instead made more use of material/shader stuff.

------------------------------------

On another subject, I've made my first fully fonctionnal BrawlEx clone not long ago!! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I was super excited about the result. It definitively got me excited to do more mods!!

I think I might be doing mods (like new costumes) of some good PSA i'm using in my build too eventually.

Also, nothing to show yet about it but I've progress Hyrule Warrior Ganondorf's rigging. He has some issues I will need to fix in the model to better fit PM Ganondorf but he's getting more and more progress! He's gonna look badass!

Captain Toad got a major revamp too. He was soooo high res for nothing. I cut a lot of polygons on him and his raddish and he's running much better now. Only Cap Toadette to do and i'll make an update on my mod.

Last edited:

jaystring

Smash Ace
hey Jaystrings How is cloud going
I've started 1-2 recolors but nothing really done yet, sorry

The reason is that, as I've stated earlier, my main focus is doing my BrawlEx build right now, which unfortunately has an impact on the progress of all my mods.

I've got the hand on doing proper clone now. I added a bunch of them to my build and I just did my placeholder slot which will become Cloud's slot.

but I don't like unstable/crashy build and I have multiple issues with Clone vs original character crashing or behaving weirdly with GFX and SFX and I believe it has something to do with making sure GFX aren't conficting with each other when you have 2 mario for exemple (the original one and a clone one).

So, I'm in the process of learning this here which I believe is the way to fix most of my crash issues :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66856.0

it's kind of not that easy to understand (I don't just try to apply the tutorial, I also try to learn why and how it work because this will allow me to better understand how all the system work)

so yeah, progress might have slowed down, sorry about that, but I believe knowing all these will really come in handy to me later for things like making Cloud his own PSA and not just an Ike costume. etc.

CelticVizard

Smash Cadet
A few things: I agree that Cloud's 012 Outfit needs to be made. whoever it was doing the blue Manikin Cloud-- AWESOME-- just do it right!! And I am thankful for Jay... I can tell he likes my Cloud Sprites.

jaystring

Smash Ace
good day jaystring that worth asking, how will cloud?
Hello

As mentionned earlier, while it looked like I dissapeared, the truth is that I've been modding as much as usual but instead, I've been focusing on my personnal BrawlEx build

The build is coming along nicely, Here's a quick look to show what I've been up these last week :

Characters :

BrawlEx character have been integrated which include ;

1) The incredible Waluigi
2) PM mewtwo and Roy of course
3) LXP Pichu
4) LXP Ridley
5) LXP Lucina
6) Brawl minus Link as Young LInk (I've reassigned all his SFX to young link manually myself)
7) LXP Geno
8) The nice Smash4 ZSS PSA (the plan is to incorporate it into normal ZSS as a hold "button" character but I've not yet figure out how to do that. Also, I will be making new "Brawl and PM" costume for Wii U ZSS for my build (which mean for everyones too)
9) CC Knuckles
10) CC Lyn (might take it out, she's not up to quality. has a double jump T-pose glitch + most animation are not up to quality)
11) Project Ganondorf OOT Ganon (might take it off temporarily as I don't like crashing because a friend forgot to not grab items)
12) PM Dr mario (same as mario, only has proper SFX and FX). I didn't like the PSA I found of him so kept the PM moveset
13) Mr M PSA (which I think is actually a PSA named Dark mario or something done for Brawl Minus. sorry I don't have the credit list at hand)). I kept it as I like it and it's good quality even if a bit OP
14) and finally Cloud! a placeholder Ike for the moment which is intended to be replace with the PSA been worked on.
15) Dixie Kong will be added soon as Brawl Minus Diddy Kong

Except 1 or 2 left to do, all my characters have ef_file properly reassigned. They still have crashing issues if you load the original non-clone character first then the clone in the next match but I've not yet found out why it's crashing, even if ef_file are correctly re-assigned. I hope l'll find it, it annoy me to hell

Other then that, it's pretty stable I think, played it a lot with friend over the week end.

Stage :
I've sucessfully brought back all the stage and songs of my previous build with ASL all working perfectly
Page1

Page2 :

I wanted my ASL setup to be as easy and simple to use as possible so ALL my stage are setup the exact same way and only use buttons that will never conflict with any other action you can do in the menu so it doesn't makes it super hard to select a stage properly (like using arrow direction, or B button when B button is suposed to bring you back to CSS screen etc)

They are all setup this way :

stage 1) Hold A
stage 2) Hold Start
stage 3) Hold A+Z
stage 4) Hold Start + Z
stage 5) Hold A+Start+Z
stage 6) Hold A+Start
stage 7) Hold L + A
stage 8) Hold L + Start

I'm keeping all the PM menu design and icons and text. I liked how professionnal it looked and there's no need to change any of that.

Honestly, I would like to share it at some point and it would be helpful having people try it out and help me debug it but

1) I don't want to piss off anyone with the build. It's build with tons and tons of content done by other people and if they have issues with me sharing the build, I won't share it. And I'll have to make an extensive credit list which is not done at the moment

2) THe build is HUGE. I use custom iso to fit all the songs and I might have to add some stage to the ISO too as it's almost near the SD card limit. So I don't exactly know how i'll share such a big thing.

So yeah, that's about it for the build

The good news also is that, I'm pretty happy with how the build is today so I'll be putting it asside for now and i'm back (since yesterday) on actually doing new content.

The first thing I've done is I've actually fixed Captain Toad and Captain Toadette, my first mod

The original was causing tons of issues because frankly it was way too high res so I decided to actually give him the HW ganondorf treatment and manually optimize Both models and pikmin models.

They are MILES better then the old version and strongly suggest redownload when i'll upload it soon. I ended up working on them way way more then I had planned.

They will now come with full HD textures. They should not cause issues on Wii anymore (untested but by seeing the cuts I've done, I suspect it should run much much better)

Toadette also got a completly new more optimized material for her "pikmin". The old one was causing issues and crash.

And finally for tonight!, I've made progress on HW ganondorf's skinning. minus the hair and "skirt" it's almost done!

Here's a look in Brawlbox (brighter TEMP texture so I could see what I was doing since the original are pretty dark)

Cloud update will be coming too. Just not quite ready yet.

McMarth

Smash Cadet
Do Toad and Toadette's headlamps glow to represent the next pikmin color like Olimar's antenna bulb does?

neox-the-neobian

Smash Cadet
J jaystring concerning pmcc lyn you actually have to set her fighter config to have her jumps set to 1 (I forget if ther are two jump setting I'll look later ) but Lyn is a easy fix

jaystring

Smash Ace
Do Toad and Toadette's headlamps glow to represent the next pikmin color like Olimar's antenna bulb does?
At the moment, it's working exactly as the old version for the glow (it at olimar's position where it looks kind of weird floating high over Cap Toad OR you can make it invisible using my tweaked file).

I think I can try to move it in front of the headlamp. it might work. I'm not sure how it will look but at least it should be a better place to put it then it's original position. will try it tonight!

J jaystring concerning pmcc lyn you actually have to set her fighter config to have her jumps set to 1 (I forget if ther are two jump setting I'll look later ) but Lyn is a easy fix
Thanks a lot for the info!!! I'll try the fix tonight! I kind of knew it would be an easy fix but I was trying to fix other stuff first. Lyn still need a tons of polish other then the double jump bug. Her animation are really "placeholder-ish" and her model has tons of hole/issues.

I could fix the model / make it better quite easily but animation is not really my stuff.

Lyn's FX are conflicting with Ridley too so i'll need to fix that. For some reasons, Ridley's FX where assigned to Lyn's ef_file instead of well... Ridley's ef file.

neox-the-neobian

Smash Cadet
J jaystring concerning the fighter config it was called the airjunpcount you need to set to 1. also I cant wait for hw ganon and cloud to be released I was hoping to use hw ganon with triforce ganon v3 since it is the only one that uses dual swords keep up the great work

jaystring

Smash Ace
J jaystring concerning the fighter config it was called the airjunpcount you need to set to 1. also I cant wait for hw ganon and cloud to be released I was hoping to use hw ganon with triforce ganon v3 since it is the only one that uses dual swords keep up the great work
all right! thanks of the info! will look it up as soon as i'm home

Never heard of Triforce Ganon PSA before, will have to try it out! Let me know if you know of other high quality PSA I should try out.

Since my BEX build is setup now, you can expect me to support more mods for PSA too now yes.

If I like the PSA, I might want to add costume to them. As long as it's technically possible (HW ganondorf for exemple will probably have some filesize issues since most PSA don't have animation optimization or, in case of ganon, have multiple moveset in 1 character. so the fitmotion.pac is always heavier giving me less space for costumes)

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
For the most part I like your PSA choices more than other builds I've seen. A lot of them seem to throw in everything under the sun or have some wonky choices I don't care much about. If the duplicate characters could be activated by holding a button as you mention rather than on the CSS, it would be nearly perfect. Hopefully someday we get a fully functional and complete Lyn, regardless of whether it's derived from the PM one or not. She was my most wanted character back before Brawl released so the assist trophy announcement was heartbreaking, and then she was supposed to be in PM but was never finished. Can't win :(

So how does dead man's volley work with HW Ganondorf? Does he actually swing his hair (this would be weird, but hilarious) or will it just be his arm?

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Hey Jay, iirc your CC Cloud and Zack models use the Buster Sword from Lightning Returns, right? have you done any consideration about doing something with Lightning using Cloud's costume from that game?
I know you're working on many things already but i'm just curious.

Last edited:

jaystring

Smash Ace
All right! Lyn's jump is fixed! Thanks a lot!

I also just tried triforce ganon. It's very nice but i'm confused!

1)V6 seem the most up to date and most polished but the dual weilding is in the V3 right!? Seem like it's not in V6

2)The PSA is kind of very very similar to one of Project Ganondorf's PSA, except this version seem to support item. It can't be a coincidence right!?

For the most part I like your PSA choices more than other builds I've seen. A lot of them seem to throw in everything under the sun or have some wonky choices I don't care much about. If the duplicate characters could be activated by holding a button as you mention rather than on the CSS, it would be nearly perfect. Hopefully someday we get a fully functional and complete Lyn, regardless of whether it's derived from the PM one or not. She was my most wanted character back before Brawl released so the assist trophy announcement was heartbreaking, and then she was supposed to be in PM but was never finished. Can't win :(

So how does dead man's volley work with HW Ganondorf? Does he actually swing his hair (this would be weird, but hilarious) or will it just be his arm?
yeah, just like my stage list and my own mods, my quality standard is pretty high.

For PSA, I'm only keeping stuff that are really really good or has the potential to be really really good or is a placeholder for something good coming.

I'm also pushing stability a lot. I hate crashy build. unfortunatly, BrawlEx seem to have some issues that either are not functionning properly yet or I'm really missing something (mostly taking about crash when you play the not clone first then the clone in the match right after and crash related to kirby hats that are very hard to fix)

I'm pretty sure I've found the code for Hold "Button" for alternate BrawlEX costume loading. but I don't understand it yet. Without anyone helping me, I will need couple of days of testing and data mining LXP to understand it.

As mentionned earlier, I could do new models and costumes for Lyn but I feel that even with nice models, the mod would still look average with those unfinished animations. It's unfortunate because it's true that she would have made an awesome PSA with a very unique feel.

my plan is to rig HW ganondorf's hair to his cape yes so yeah, to some extend, he will kind of repel stuff with his hairs. but his hair won't be as long as his cape + he has HUGE arms and hands compare to Brawl Ganondorf so I think it will look more like he's gonna be slapping back those projectiles with his hand.

I can't telll how it will look yet because I've not yet started the hair rigging. but I think it will look ok. we'll see! I have no choice to rig the hairs on the cape anyway or else they'll look very static.

Hey Jay, iirc your CC Cloud and Zack models use the Buster Sword from Lightning Returns, right? have you done any consideration about doing something with Lightning using Cloud's costume from that game?
I know you're working on many things already but i'm just curious.
yeah they do use the sword from Lighting's DLC but I do no think i'll be making FF13 imports. not anytime soon, sorry. some characters and idea were pretty good but overall, I just hated FF13 ... personally, I don't feel like it should be remembered in any way :(

But I loved 7,8,10 so yeah I might do more imports from those someday.

Top Bottom