• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
I think I may have worked out a ride to unf with a chick from work, but just in case she doesn't put out can I depend on anyone to pick me up? I need a new alternator. :sadface.

Also, will there be 2v2?

BRIANis2GOOD

Smash Rookie
Chip where were you at monday?

cody n e thing that goes down just text me. im hardly on SB at all.

i need good main ideas. lately ive been thinking falcon, shiek, Doc. not to sure.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Sorry. Brian I left u hangin two days in a row, but I think u should put the heart of the cards into link (he's behind samus hahahaha!)

VGmasta

Smash Lord
i need good main ideas. lately ive been thinking falcon, shiek, Doc. not to sure.
Pick Doc, lol.

Doc's a really fun character for me to use. He doesn't require as much tech skill as Falco or Fox. He's fairly easy to learn how to use. The better you are at wavedashing and wavelanding, the easier it'll be to pick up this character.

Doc's hitboxes and grab reach are kinda small for the more part, but he's got decent edgeguarding and a good offense for what he can get from grabs on some of the matchups.

I could go into a lot more detail, but there's the basics for now at least.

BRIANis2GOOD

Smash Rookie
VG i like ur doc thats why i was thinking about pickin him up. and ive been using link so pills are gunna be easy for me to pick up and abuse. marsfool i got u link ditto me, and chip u and me need ANOTHER DK ditto.

Link just gets wrecked to much. i mean hes fun to play every once in a while for funzies. but lets be real. his best realistic match up is like 3:7 against falcon. some people argue the 5:5 gannon jiggs but w/e. ive lost all hope for him as a main. doc was fun today. and i dont die as much with him as much as i do falcon. well i SD with falcon too much. its tooo easy.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Tournament Results for 2/9/11:

1st: XoFF
2nd: BAD
3rd: ReDD
4th: Brod Z
5th: Fast
5th: Gwabz
7th: C-Po
7th: Nickeil
9th: Brian2Good
9th: Bricky
9th: Jpizzle
9th: AJ

YO JAX...

BAD: Sorry for the campfest lol
ReDD: ggs dude, u beasted hard.
BrodZ: Wow. You got hella good out of nowhere. ???? Keep up wit me n Jax so we can get better n beat gville in crews next time :)
Gwabz: come 2 the gameroom more often! ur falco has so much potential
C-PO: must.play.more.friendlies.til.3am. :D Ur gannon leveled up a few times as the night went on
Brian: Play Doc

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
thanks bro, i was sad you didnt show :( workin? maybe i should push the time back to 7? The tourney was fun times. Trying to keep everyone on the same page and be a community

These were posted previously in the thread, if you dont mind adding these too.

8/16/10
Kevin's apt:
1st - Ian (Falco)
2nd - XoFF (Fox)
3rd - Marsfool (Fox)
4th - ReDD (Marth)
5th - Hubcaps (Gannon)

7/21/10
Hotel Tourney:
1st - XoFF (Fox)
2nd - RoB (Fox)
3rd - ReDD (Marth)
4th - Ian (Falco)
5th - Gahtzu (Cpt. Falcon)

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
When I get a new apartment expect 24 Hour smashfests.

Oh Yeah.

Updated the first page a bunch.

Also if someone can help me figure out if everyones characters are right that would be appreciated.

@Ian: Work til nine >_<, were trying to figure out a gainesville trip

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
@ Jason: Thanks bro. hopefully you can come out for next weeks tourneyfest! 6pm wednesday
@ BrodZ: Falco dittos are broken
@ Mars: first page info:

Bricky = Doc
jpizzle = peach
AJ = pichu

@ Gwabs: we are trying to work out a gville trip tomorrow. if not, then im down for a fest in the gameroom.
what does everyone else think?

BRIANis2GOOD

Smash Rookie
if n e one has an extra cube and memory card i can borrow so i can play in my room. that would be awesome... until i get mine from tampa. next semester...

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
@ Jason: Thanks bro. hopefully you can come out for next weeks tourneyfest! 6pm wednesday
@ Mars: first page info:

Bricky = Doc
jpizzle = peach
AJ = pichu

@ Gwabs: we are trying to work out a gville trip tomorrow. if not, then im down for a fest in the gameroom.
what does everyone else think?
LOL nice post micro.

B-Rod Z

Smash Rookie
When I get a new apartment expect 24 Hour smashfests.
This guy ^^^

Falco dittos are BOSS. lol
Wish I could've come to Gainesville. One of this trips I'll hopefully make it.

Also Marsfool the first page says weekly smashfests are at 5 instead of 6. Dunno if that was intentional to mindgame people into coming early or what lol.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
good catch. they do start at 6pm.

gainesville was fun as hell. there were at least 20 people there. linguini and colbol had some pretty sick matches

BRIANis2GOOD

Smash Rookie
im told to starting play doc ganon and cfal. i cant choose!

Ian: doc is ganon only smaller. and less down airs.

yo i wana do a STD sunday. those who r down txt me and ill repost with the stuffs.

cody find a cbe? or n e one?

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
@Brian: I got a cube + Game for you to borrow and Gage did go to gainesville with us. I say you play both Gannon and Doc. Cfal is too complicated atm, but it all depends on how much time you wanna put into it. After all, its the most fun game in the world.
@Ricky: Thanks dude, we will have to setup for you guys to come out this way sometime too! We played a little bit, epic matches as usual. I wish my falco was better than my fox... And ur doc is so hard to penetrate without getting punished. No homo ggs!!!

Smash Til Dawn @ Ian's tonight! (Yes, Sunday You ****s)
Starting at 8pm
Text/Call me for directions 904-333-1771
DeyyGooooo Jax!

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
we should get a vip smash room hooked up. naked *****es, alcohol and smash!!!!... /Boner lol
and everyone who sees the sign, "Smash Room" on the door is gonna think we r thuggin in the strip club anyways. no1 has to know what kinda smash we talkin about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom