• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jash toon link vs ADHD diddy (Get out of here NL!)

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
You play alot like me. Only I ground toss alot more. I usually start off with 2 bananas in the beginning of the match. That stage spike though by Toon Link was pretty sick. But really good match on game 1. Cant wait to see more game

ADHD

Smash Hero
You play alot like me. Only I ground toss alot more. I usually start off with 2 bananas in the beginning of the match. That stage spike though by Toon Link was pretty sick. But really good match on game 1. Cant wait to see more game
I usually start that way on BF since it's a good way to get a banana out without being punished. Match two is up. Critique please and be harsh I'm looking to improve.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Its not really in Toon Links favor I actually played Amaris Toon Link a couple times. Which by the way hes one the top best Toon Link players in the U.S (I think). We actually had a couple of close games but I beat him 2-1. Although I pretty much used alot of barrell cancelling against Toon Link but you really need quick reaction and getting used to his playstyle as well. If you can catch bananas in the air then you can throw bananas in the air along with an aerial the same way you glide toss a banana follwing up with a smash attack.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I've fought amari alot and he couldn't figure out how to beat me, he said the same thing about you XD

This TL was alot different, he had a really good ground game and it got to me. I just had to play defensive against the projectiles and poke in trips. It was boring and not very flashy but it got the job done. 3rd match will be uploaded really soon.

CrAzYdRuNk

Smash Cadet
Your telling me to critique you, when I learned a bunch of stuff? >_<

I would just say to use banana's more. The TL used his projectiles enough that it stopped an approach without them. Using bananas gives you a momentary break from the onslaught of projectiles to get close to him. Not to mention you can possibly have a chance to punish him while he tries to escape or something.

Getting them out would be the hard part. I can't see anyway to get them out easily.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Watch the TL and not yourself. When you watch yourself, you don't know which projectile is coming and it looked like you were just looking for banana openings. Ive seen you glidetoss straight into a bomb. making the banana clash with it and not hit the TL and you get stunned by the bomb so the TL can start getting the momentum. SH throw the banana more since glidetoss is predictable and you can then glidetoss the banana that's on the ground that you just threw. (is that what a ground toss is?)

CO18

Smash Hero
Good stuff, when's the next tourney you and ninjalink are gonna be at together?

Are you going to cot4?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Okay so I should watch what he is doing instead of watching the projectiles? I guess that was my problem :laugh: And co18 I have no idea we both are just randomly together sometimes.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Just watch out for the projectiles, you got punished really bad for it. Lol at 4:20 of the 3rd vid, dmsash dsmash dsmash dsmash.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

ADHD

Smash Hero
No, choas marth (who recorded all videos) asked for my permission. If its a problem then he should tell me.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LOL at "permission" when Chrome is one of the people in the videos. You don't need permission to snap a picture of people on the street or take a picture of the field at the super bowl.

ADHD

Smash Hero
alpha tell me what I could have done better if there is anything from your quivo experiences.... Looking back on it the only mistakes I saw were being reckless with throwing hte projectiles and getting hit as a result.

white peachy

Smash Ace
Yes, Quivo demolishes me give me some tips against TL too :(. His is the only TL I switch to Snake with when I play. Unfortunately I've only played him on wifi which sucks.

Player-1

Smash Legend
alpha tell me what I could have done better if there is anything from your quivo experiences.... Looking back on it the only mistakes I saw were being reckless with throwing hte projectiles and getting hit as a result.
You were being reckless half the matches. You charged him quite a bit and then he destroyed you with zairs and projectiles. I just got done playing SOUP on wifi, and although he didn't use as many projectiles, I'd say you should just wait for an opening and stay as close as possible to him, starting at midrange where you can still avoid projectiles without being punished too bad, and then close in from there. It also looked like the arrow cancelling took you offguard a lot, I'll assume you know what that is but in case you don't, arrow canceling is landing on the ground while shooting an arrow because it cancells the start up animation of it and gets straight to the shooting basically.

white peachy

Smash Ace
The last match was pretty insane. I'm not a huge fan of Delfino. Not gonna lie though, I thought you were dead at 133% there for a sec. Way to pull it out though.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I will get more videos up in the future. I have many diferent playstyles and I just don't want to post one.

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
thats nice to know. I watched your videos on my PSP since my mom banned me from teh computer that day. TL T_T anyway... TL matchups are not fun imo. Their aeriel game as well as there ground game can be deadly but you appraoched the TL. Bait them =3

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Ill give it you man, I think youre one of the best diddy ive seen in this site. Only thing I can think of is in round 3 on ur last stock u got too aggressive and Jash took advantage.

ADHD

Smash Hero
But I just don't understand why it's NL's priority and not Jash himself tell me he didn't want the vids up or public. And then he asks me if I asked jash permission, why should I? They are still on my allisbrawl video page if anyone wants to see I am ADHD look under my videos. I will not be removing these unless jash personally says so.

Surjan

Smash Rookie
But I just don't understand why it's NL's priority and not Jash himself tell me he didn't want the vids up or public. And then he asks me if I asked jash permission, why should I? They are still on my allisbrawl video page if anyone wants to see I am ADHD look under my videos. I will not be removing these unless jash personally says so.
If you take the videos off youtube, you also take them off all is brawl. I wanted to see the videos of you playing and their your videos so you do what you want with them unless you have some respect for Jash.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Jash has other vids on there too. He has a vid having a hard time against an Ike. That's a little more embarrassing than a Diddy.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Jash has other vids on there too. He has a vid having a hard time against an Ike. That's a little more embarrassing than a Diddy.
I don't think it's a question of embarrassment. Chrome is an excellent diddy player and all the matches were very close.

Santi

Smash Lord
Good thing I watched these before they were taken down.
Delfino was crazzzyyy close.

rob.bot64

Smash Rookie
sucks they were taken down
i got to watch them before they were though and they were quarktastic especially delfino
i wanna see somemore

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Chrome don't let other people control you. If I get a chance to play M2K in tournament, guess what? I'm having it recorded, and there isn't anything he can do about it.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
wtf would ninjalink go out of his way to be such a b*tch...
i watched the first one couple days ago and it was crazy, i wanted to see the rest now.

Can you upload it again, without the TL's name? If you do, can i get pm'd its link. I really wanna see the rest.

Top Bottom