• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

Djent

Smash Champion
OH **** it's Mikeneko (Wario) vs. Daiki (TLink) in L6

G1 - Daiki wins on SV, 1 stock 131%, with the clutchest of low-% spikes!
G2 - Mikeneko CPs FD (?!?), JV 2-stocking TL with Wario.
G3 - Battlefield vs. Daiki's NESS. Mike farts him into the sky, 2 stock 94%.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Thanks for the updates Djent, I'll comment on the rest if I can find my nico password.

Apparently they're having a 1-stock 3v3 event right now. The teams seem to be random but I can't say for sure. Doesn't seem to be random though - there's one team with Shu, Kuroobi and Hazureimu all going Snake.

Edit: Rain's team apparently won. Hazureimu vs mikeneko could be up next on the stream. Mikeneko eliminates Hazureimu. Now Sakasaka vs Nietono [MK ditto] on stream. Sakasaka eliminates Nietono and plays Mikeneko now. I'm ofv now, somebody else update plz!

:059:

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Sakasaka>Mikeneko in what I believe was LSF
LF Otori vs Sakasaka now.

LF: Otori 2 : 0 Sakasaka

Both games where close, Otori had to make a comeback in both games.

GF Otori vs Rain
Rain took game 1 solidly with defensive play but Otori switched to agro style and won
Otori 2 : 1 Rain

GF: 2
Otori 2 : 0 Rain

Otori's Offensive game caught Rain off-guard

1st: Otori
2nd: Rain
3th: Sakasaka
4th: Mikeneko
5th: Hazureimu/Nietono
I think

Tsunayoshi

Smash Apprentice
OH **** it's Mikeneko (Wario) vs. Daiki (TLink) in L6

G1 - Daiki wins on SV, 1 stock 131%, with the clutchest of low-% spikes!
G2 - Mikeneko CPs FD (?!?), JV 2-stocking TL with Wario.
G3 - Battlefield vs. Daiki's NESS. Mike farts him into the sky, 2 stock 94%.
is there any way to see this again?

pretty interested to see how daiki plays with tl

Gades

Smash Rookie
Who's Sakasaka and did he only use MK?

And why did Mikeneko go Wario against a Toon Link? I thought Marth was better in that matchup, that seems really odd.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I think he went Wario cuze he felt like it, Playing 1 character every time gets boring I think.

as for Sakasaka, He got 2nd not to long ago behind 9B in a sumabato tourney and places well lately. I know that Sakasaka went ZSS vs Mikeneko and MK vs Otori but that's it.

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
Daiki picked Random games 1, 2, and 3 against Mikeneko. The color between games 1 and 2 was different, of that I'm sure. Random often gives the so character twice, he didn't switch or anything. If you play against random CPUs, you might notice you'll get the same one twice but a different color often. I'm not sure why because I don't know how it works, but that's just how it is. And it just so happened to occur between Daiki and Mikeneko.

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
The bracket might not be uploaded because of some error of Tio.

1: Otori :metaknight:
2: Rain:metaknight:
3: Sakasaka:metaknight::zerosuitsamus:
4: Mikeneko:marth:
5: Hazureimu:snake:
5: Nietono:metaknight::olimar:
8: Kuroobi :snake:
8: Daiki idk
12: Yukhoe Satan Maguro Shu
16: Kie Kamemushi Tige Brood

8/24 Piosuma 3 on 3
Daiki Luminous Abadango / Yukhoe DIO Maguro / Otori Kakera Akane(idk him but I guess he is Misaka) / Kamemushi Choco Sakasaka / Rain Nietono Mikeneko / Fuwa Kairo Kuroan / Kuroobi Shogun Tige / SIN Earth El / Yui Namata Nariyasu / Kie Umeki mofumofudaikon /

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The bracket might not be uploaded because of some error of Tio.
:(

8/24 Piosuma 3 on 3
Daiki Luminous Abadango / Yukhoe DIO Maguro / Otori Kakera Akane(idk him but I guess he is Misaka) / Kamemushi Choco Sakasaka / Rain Nietono Mikeneko / Fuwa Kairo Kuroan / Kuroobi Shogun Tige / SIN Earth El / Yui Namata Nariyasu / Kie Umeki mofumofudaikon /
Awesome teams. Triple ZSS, triple Snake and the all-girl team will definietly provide some epicness for this tourney. Make sure not to miss this!

Tesh

Smash Hero
what happened to KIE? he was looking so good for the past few months.

also why is the 5th/6th tie listed at 5, but the 7th/8th is listed as 8?

Djent

Smash Champion
I think he lost early to Brood (1-2 I believe). Since Brood went to losers before WQF, it had to have been like R2 at the latest. He probably just ended up encountering someone really tough again in losers' bracket. I don't think he was playing that much off, just like I don't think Otori was "off" when he got 13th losing to 2nd and 4th. I could be wrong, though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sumabato is taking place next weekend. The sign-ups are pretty unspectacular with the exception of Selcia making a return.

Djent

Smash Champion
So this Hazureimu guy keeps getting 5th. Did he have an easy ride again, or did he beat some top-level people this time? Is he in the same tier as DIO/Kuroobi/Shogun?

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
Abadango is entering sumabato. On the participants list it is APEX | YUN but that is also his current name on twitter.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's actually very awesome. Getting to see Abadango against the likes of Earth, Aki and Selcia should make watching the tourney stream - if there is going to be one - more than worthwhile!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
*waits 4 results so Xyro can make another Godlike post like he did 4 #Sktar*

1st: Otori :metaknight:
2nd: Rain :metaknight:
3th: Sakasaka :zerosuitsamus:
4th: Mikeneko :marth::wario:
5th: Hazureimu/Nietono :snake: / :metaknight: :olimar:
I think

:sonic:

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
So this Hazureimu guy keeps getting 5th. Did he have an easy ride again, or did he beat some top-level people this time? Is he in the same tier as DIO/Kuroobi/Shogun?
He beat Shu and Yukhoe who beat Brood with Wario in wb. He did also very well against Mikeneko. Perhaps DIO is currently the best Snake player in Japan (he got 32nd this time though), but I believe Hazureimu has the potential to be the best one. He is still not experienced but his reaction time is really broken.

Trami Nguyen

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6947-5372-3303
What happen to Kirby and the others, because it's very important to us! The truth is I never give up every thing!

Top Bottom