• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese SSBB pro videos! straight from Ikki san!

Revven

FrankerZ
Too bad there's only a few characters to choose from, I hope we see some Pikachu action though! I really want to see how they improved him for 1-on-1's! Anyway, Dedede has some good chain grabs, I'll definitely like playing as him. Can't wait for more videos!

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
great vids, dedede looks great but im hoping more PT videos will show up

the dragoon looks really hard to connect with so at least its balanced

and im surprised at how effective the soccer ball looked if used correctly as it was in one of the viedos with ike vs i think kirby

WarbL

Smash Rookie
Just so evey one knows, ikki just commented on the PT/Link video saying that this was the last demo video he was uploading.

so no need to keep frantically checking back like i have been for the past hour

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
**** that super spicy curry... Link should know it's not very effective on squirtle.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
Absolutely amazing. These will last me until Japanese launch!
no need for that, Me and my 8.1 Mega pixel camera will be there at the store's opening tommorow, hopefully I'll get someone to record one/or more of my matches, and hopefully I'll have good opponents

D

Deleted member

Great to see Waluigi showing his stuff. He looks to be the best AT so far. By the way, who was the AT at Eldin?

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
Man, all kinds of good stuff. There are explosive crates and I bet you can turn them off specificly. There was the mario jump item. Nice to finally see this stuff in action.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
no need for that, Me and my 8.1 Mega pixel camera will be there at the store's opening tommorow, hopefully I'll get someone to record one/or more of my matches, and hopefully I'll have good opponents
:D Awesome! We'll be looking forward to it! And thanks for all of this you're doing btw

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Wow! They say Ike sucked and all that stuff and ALSO this was played with a wiimoote!! omg!

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone else notice the increased effectiveness of Ike's Final Smash? In the 2nd Match (DDD vs. Ike) Ike gets the smash ball and activates his FS at 1:46. He's pretty far away from DDD at the time and then he seems to fly across half the stage to actually start using his FS animation. Does it now have the same horizontal range as Link's FS? Or instead was he able to hit DDD just as he dodged left to avoid it and the FS just followed suit....

Regardless thanks for the information here, Ike is now a character that intrigues me...

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Awesome. Can't wait for some more videos that aren't terrible quality and include n00bs.

*stares at most of the e 4 all videos*

Anyways, DeDeDe's throw combo is broken. That is all.

iron blade

Smash Ace
And they were all laughing at Ike. That was with the Wiimote. Who's laughing now? Great find. Best find ever. Can't wait for more. They need a little more Pit.

XACE-K

Smash Master
These are awesome videos and hopefully we could get updates kie these and a demo here in the U.S.

Top Bottom