• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville Smashfests again

Pritch

Smash Lord
The pensacola guys are here if anyone wants to come by my place and smash. My phone #'s in my aim away message, gimme a call.

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
GREAT JOB manko and pritch, 7th out of 25 in teams is awsm, AND pritch doesnt even play teams!! (although im sure he does now :p) And great job in singles too, nFL was repped well.
And btw, im switching mains to fox now (just in time for MLG!), great job again guys

jamz

Smash Journeyman
so yea im leaving friday and i want to play with everyone one last time so if anyone can get together this week to play im up for it. so whens a good time for everyone?

Cire

Smash Cadet
im itching to play to but i m in school currently but i would love to own all of you one last time before you go

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
For now, Jamz is the only one leaving us with LTL & Vic soon to follow. Me, Pritch, and Gahtzu will still be in Jacksonville.

Since the gameroom is temporarily closed though, we have to come up with some other place to meet up at. We've been going to Pritch's but it may be too small. Who's got the most room out of us?

jamz

Smash Journeyman
^ well it doesnt really matter if and when everyone else leaves b/c i am the greatest. i mean come on, i thought u guys would know that one by now ;) . and ofcourse manko isnt leaving yet cuz he has no money, or job... so uhhh... when am i gonna get my $20 SPAMus (god i like that one). anywho my place might be good, but ill have to check with my mom, my little sister still has school. i could take the TV out of my room and set it up in the great room so we could have 2 set ups .. i only have 1 gamecube though so someone is gonna have to bring another GC (another TV and GC would be the best though leaving us with 3 setups).

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I owe you 19, not 20! lol, I can pay you back (Pritch, your 13 will have to wait) when we go play at your place. I could bring my cube over no problem too. Let us know when a good time to do it is.

But yes, we will miss you dearly when you're gone. After that, the only Falco practice we'll have is Quick Beam. 0_o

jamz

Smash Journeyman
ok. so here it is. my last smash hooray in FL till november.

when : wednesday 5:00 - 11:00 pm (im serious about ending at 11, otherwise my parents will end it for us :( )
where : my place (here u go for u mapquesters)

5108 Otter Creek Dr.
Ponte Vedra Beach FL, 32082

its a gated community so on mapquest it says ull need gate access. dont worry ill call the gate and tell them im expecting people. call me if u guys get lost my cell is 904-525-1522

why : cause it will be fun and i want to play this ******** game

see u guys there, ohhh manko dont forget to bring me a copy of that DVD with all our matches and ****

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
sry we couldn't come, feel really bad, i put in the wrong area code, and ended up in like middleburg :(

jamz

Smash Journeyman
wow, i was wondering what those roads were gahtzu. lol :) . well i had fun guys. u all helped me improve tremendously and i will own my friends so badly now. i will definitely hit u guys up when im back in town

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
Yea mayb we can set something up during christmas or sumthing

I'm a n00b joe? Who was that guy that knocked you out of the losers bracket again? Think it was like Gaht....
And send me the vid of our match, wanna see how our play changed when that fat kid came, lol

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
send me the vid of our match, wanna see how our play changed when that fat kid came, lol
lol, it's pretty blatant how I change. The start of the match is good, then it just sorta slow down and stop comboing. Stupid kid... lol

Pritch

Smash Lord
lol, it's pretty blatant how I change. The start of the match is good, then it just sorta slow down and stop comboing. Stupid kid... lol
Lol.

Have fun ****** the noobs up in illinois james, you will be missed. Hit us up on the boards or aim if you're gonna be in town again.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
It's Building 14, where the UNF gameroom is. :p

Just save the image to your HD and edit it.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm going back home for a few days, and probably won't be back till somthing like late tuesday night or wednesday. EVERYONE WHO'S PLANNING ON GOING WITH ME TO MLG GET YOUR ***** SIGNED UP. This means you, manko (and go ahead and get a doubles pass - we can talk about me paying you back/spotting you for this when I get back). I have a friend of mine going to this as well, so it's at least 3 people from here in the car. Are you coming Gahtzu? We need to make some plans. I'll talk to you guys when I get back and I'll still be checking the boards while I'm gone, so lets get our **** together.

Pritch

Smash Lord
For whatever reason I can't edit....

Anyways, scratch the whole "me going home" thing. I didn't even get as far as lake city before my car started making disturbing noises that prompted me to turn around and head back. So let's get up and figure out some plans.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
That sucks about your car man. I'll drive for us next weekend.

I'm over at my dad's house in Mandarin right now and tomorrow I'm getting the car turned over in my name. I'll probably come over to your place tuesday or wednesday to sign up for MLG since I don't have the funds myself.

We going down Friday night and crashing at LTL's place? Who's this 3rd guy comming with us, and is Gahtzu comming?

Pritch

Smash Lord
The third guy is chris, a friend of mine from school. He's the guy with the shaved head that comes by periodically at the gameroom, plays doc and sheik mainly, sometimes uses the tag jar in game, you know him. And I have no idea if Gahtzu is coming.

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
yo i love in mandarin! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yea i have no idea if i can come, i have drill this weekend and my dad wants me to go, but im sure i can talk him out of it

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Since you live practically right next door to me, I'll give you a ride over.

You guys up for playing tomorrow?

Pritch

Smash Lord
Soooooo...... About that whole mlg thing.....

Yeah, so it's happening really soon, and we still need to, you know, know who's going and make sure that larry's still housing us.....

So yeah, about that.....

Pritch

Smash Lord
WHY DOES SMASHBOARDS NOT LET ME EDIT:(

Anyways, I just called larry, so at least the housing end is still good - though we still need to get up with gahtzu and figure out if he's coming, and decide when we're leaving (and, you know, actually playing some smash before this tournament wouldn't hurt either).

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Sorry I didn't come over yesterday, I left for Tampa that night. I'm comming back tomorrow I think, so we'll play then.

cobrajeb

Smash Rookie
when is the next jacksonville tournemant

im new to this website and have been playing smash ever since it appeared on da 64. i live in j ville an was wonderin when the next tournemant is.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
For now the UNF gameroom is currently closed but will reopen in about a week.

Pritch, you should make a new thread once it's opened back up since this one's got over 150 posts and is mostly just B&B members talking to eachother. :p

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
w000000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!! Gahtzu will be making a grand entrance at MLG
(double post has been succesful)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Just so people know, the gameroom's open again. Though obviously due to mlg we won't be smashing this weekend.

Top Bottom