• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:ivysaur:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol 8 "The Wheel of Fate is Turning"

BEHR

Smash Hero
Not coming to this,my car is at E and ill just rapeyou guys another day when theres a tourney here in Gboro for melee.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
PSI, I'll team with you, as long as you don't mind teaming with someone terrible.

moTT

Smash Cadet
Ok so.. I slept about an hour later than I needed to. It takes 2.5 hrs for me to get there, which isn't bad, but I need to know what's the latest time I can get there and still be able to enter melee singles?

moTT

Smash Cadet
Tired as fucccccck..

DarkHart, melee singles, iirc went a little something like this:

1. Dr. PeePee
2. Mahone
3. Boss
4. Lozr
5. Cam
5. Josh
7. moTT
7. KP

Should be right, but if it's wrong, woops.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
that explains that text....

great tourney guys, will come again obv.

<3 stongers even tho we are always buttholes to each other LMAO

brawl's weird

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Can't believe I got to play in a tournament in NC and not play Cam! Success!

Except I still had to lose to Kevin almost immediately in Winner's and then play Adam in Loser's! Same people I've been losing to for the last several years! Yes!

GG's to everybody. Waking up in the venue at 2 am was a new experience. Just when I think Bragaw is getting old hat.

Top Bottom