• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i've never played earthbound

xoxokev

Smash Lord
...all i know is that Ness owns in smash bros

this thread is useless, but i just wanted to point that out
i wish he had more costume choices =\

Uffe

Smash Hero
He should have gotten his pyjamas as an alternative costume like Wario's overalls.
I would have liked that a lot! XD OMG! I wonder if it'd show what his hair looks like under the hat. :laugh: It'd probably be all over the place. :3

xoxokev

Smash Lord
I'm buying this game and a snes :) I saved up some cash.
cool. OR if you *ALREADY OWN IT ;) then you can just download a backup and play it on your computer with an emulator for FREE

*there is really no way for anyone to know if you already own the game or not

save your money, and download it... since you ALREADY own it ;) don't you?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Robo-Ness, Pajamas, and Birthday suit Ness should all have been alt. costumes.

Go play Earthbound NAOW!!!!!!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Robo-Ness, Pajamas, and Birthday suit Ness should all have been alt. costumes.

Go play Earthbound NAOW!!!!!!
Birthday suit Ness? Part of me wants to ask, but I know I'll have a happier life if I don't.

OK'Ssuka?

Smash Cadet
In the original Japanese Mother 2, when Ness goes to Magicant, he...well...wears nothing at all...In the U.S. version, he wears Pajamas.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Lucas should've had Claus' hairstyle for his Claus costume. Would it really have been that hard to do?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I heard there's a fan translation of Mother 3.

*hopes this isn't old news and stuff*

Uffe

Smash Hero
But really, how much different would it look?
Not much different. But you do know that they have an Ocarina of Time Ganondorf and Zelda look on Brawl, right? Ganondorf's OoT look looks a bit faded out and the OoT Zelda has blonde hair and her color is similar to TPs, but it's also a bit faded looking. Even so, Ninten and Ness have a slight difference as far as colors go. Amazingly enough they kept the traditional look but also made some subtle changes.

Ninten
  1. Hat - Ninten's hat is red with a blue visor.
  2. Shirt - His shirt is blue and yellow striped.
  3. Socks - He also wears red socks.
  4. Shoes - His shoes are blue.

Ness
  1. Hat - Ness' hat is red with a violet blue colored visor. Probably not the right color, but kind of bluish purple.
  2. Shirt - Violet blue striped and yellow shirt.
  3. Socks - His socks are white.
  4. Shoes - His shoes are red.

I'm all for a Ninten alternate color like they have a Claus look for Lucas. EarthBound fans like to make Ninten seem a little different by giving him a red bandana scarf or whatever that is around his neck.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Put Ninten in as a seperate character with a moveset based on his bat. Imagine a Ness shaped Marth with a bat instead of a sword. That'd be s3xy.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Put Ninten in as a seperate character with a moveset based on his bat. Imagine a Ness shaped Marth with a bat instead of a sword. That'd be s3xy.
It'd be cool if Ninten instead of PK Fire had PK Beam. Ninten is more of a recovery healing character. :/ Of course there was PK Fire, Thunder and Freeze in the game. His Final Smash could be Brain Cyclone. :D It'd confuse all opponents. I guess it'd be a bit like Luigi's FS. I suppose instead of PK Thunder, he'd have Teleport to return. Doesn't sound too fancy. I'd love an awesome bat swinging hero, though. Of course I wouldn't be fond of all his attacks being a Baseball Bat like Marth's Falchion. That's the main reason I don't play as Marth.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I don't play as Marth cuz I'm not gay *glares at levitas*

Ninten could have 4-d slip as a final smash. Teleport all of his enemies into outer space ftw, 'cept samus.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I don't play as Marth cuz I'm not gay *glares at levitas*

Ninten could have 4-d slip as a final smash. Teleport all of his enemies into outer space ftw, 'cept samus.
O_O That'd be godly! Hell, just make that one of his attacks. I'd main him. But Ness is still cute. D:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Well, you have to admit, it would be realistic. If I was to guess (because I never played EB0) Ninten is somewhat like Ness. Ness shoul be using hisbat like a sword. His whole character mainly revolved around the bashes and the occasional lifeup (which would be illegal in Brawl of course). Ninten (or Ness) using a bat all the time could happen.

Top Bottom