• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ummm... I'm not particularly interested in ****ing Marth...

I mean, Bowser is just that much more appealing to me :laugh:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh you betcha! Him and Kirby are just such an adorable couple...

Speaking of which... Learn to Suck is now up. You need to hurry up and get some testing done with me so I can edit it with more accurate lists!

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
rawr lol. I may be able to stop down for a lil bit today, i seriously doubt that my elevation will take long. last week was the most detailed side and it took every bit of two hours, and I started at 12. so if your here by hopfully 1-2 i can get some games in before work today.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sure thing. I'll be there, and hopefully we'll be able to get the TV from the SF4 *****es at least once this week... (Seriously, 7 hours ago they said we could have it 'soon', and yesterday they said we could have it today, so I'm kinda pissed at them...)

newblink02

Smash Rookie
screw the sf3 guys! i just got a car and after my work schedule changes (either next week or the week after) i'm coming down every thursday & sometimes friday with my wii and LAG FREE 32in flat screen. that'll show em

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Scibbs, I hope I get matched up with you in singles (not really) because I need to test out my newest meta-solution before it fails at Springfield and Capem takes my dollar. So if it does well against you, I'll try it against him, but the strategy relies on this: 50% my play, 50% my opponents unpreparedness for what I am doing.

So if it works this weekend (which is a tad unlikely)don't mention it for one more week.

EDIT: Agreed. I 32 inch (as long as it doesnt lag) will show them. I approve

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Nweblink, I absolutely adore you!

Too bad I'm probably moving soon >.<

Fizz, you could just try it in friendlies before the tourny. Also, are you coming down today?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Nweblink, I absolutely adore you!

Too bad I'm probably moving soon >.<

Fizz, you could just try it in friendlies before the tourny. Also, are you coming down today?
You release that from 8:00-5:00, I'm usually nowhere near a computer don't you? Glad you were there when I showed up though.

EDIT: I meant realize....not release

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Sorry I've been away from the scene for so long. Getting back into OSU ate a lot more time then I expected. With luck next quarter will be the last one at Sinclair - then I'm back at OSU.

I'm taking a break from final exam cram, so I don't have time to read through everything I've missed. Are any plans set for Smash next quarter? The way my schedule looks I will most likely be able to rearrange things to free up any day or two of the week except Tuesday.

I'm getting a new controller over break so no more broken controller johns from me.

A little birdy told me someone at the Dayton smash scene said I suck at Brawl and I'm only so-so at Melee so I gotta get my rep back in order. Prepare for a beat down next quarter (:

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
I dont know anything about that seriously lol. And its sad that people are leaving us/might leave us. PLEASE dont leave me with Quinten and Quan. PLEASE!!!

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
im gonna try to take classes in the morning a couple times a week (maybe from like 1-4) and play earlier in the day, or later if i dont have to work. my ultimate goal is to tell my bosses that im taking classes all day saturday (i dont plan too) so i can get that day always off for tourneys and such. But if I cant my sched will prolly be very similar to what it is now, only i will make sure i have at least one day off that i dont work or have school so i can go do **** (heres hoping for saturday)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yeah... I'm now fairly certain that I'll be leaving within the coming weeks. Sorry...

newblink02

Smash Rookie
ok i'm definitly coming thursday with my tv and what not, but could someone give me an address so i can mapquest the place? also it would be really great if i could exchange phone numbers with one of you guys (via private message) that are going to be there so i can figure out where i'm going once i get to the place or if i get lost near it, since i'm about 4 hours away and have never been there. o yeah, what time are you guys gonna be there so i know when to leave (since i'm so far away) and thanks in advance

EDIT: i figured out the address and have the mapquest now, but i could still use someones phone number and what time you guys are going to be there.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
New, this is going to sound absolutely unbelievable, but I don't think any of the regulars have cell phones... >.<

If you want though, you can send me your number and I'll borrow someone's phone and call you tomorrow...

Fizz, I'll show up Friday.

Also, I want some normal brawl tomorrow as well. As much as I love Brawl+, I don't want to neglect Brawl (especially since I landed the most epic Mario spike ever today, and I really want to recreate it.).

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Also, I want some normal brawl tomorrow as well. As much as I love Brawl+, I don't want to neglect Brawl (especially since I landed the most epic Mario spike ever today, and I really want to recreate it.).
That reminds me, I need to get my dignity back! It's time for a mario rematch (I will not be 3 stocked again!!!!! :crazy:)

newblink02

Smash Rookie
ok thanks fromunda, i'll send u a private message with my number, call me around 11 if u can. and what is brawl+ ? i only want to play regular 1 on 1 brawl since i want and desperately need the practice

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
ok thanks fromunda, i'll send u a private message with my number, call me around 11 if u can. and what is brawl+ ? i only want to play regular 1 on 1 brawl since i want and desperately need the practice
If you're crazy enough to drive 4 hours a week, you should think about representing Dayton in the future. We still need a solid Marth mainer (if not him, I'm sure Cincy has a few to spare:laugh:)

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
MARTH PHAILS...i took two marths out in draft crews without taking a hit XD. and we'll play brawl EX tomorrow which is like convient brawl. witha cool CSS and infinite replays. but alas gameplay remains the same. all changes are cosmetic

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
OOoooohhh... Nevermind, Kirby wants some of that XD

Them MKs and Falcos are tasty...

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
my mk thinks kirbys are tasty...but wario enjoys them all the more!! *nomy nomy ganon*

i also love me some mk dittos

we'll be up there at 12:30 today

Top Bottom