• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
unfortunately scribble haz no car so until i get one hopefully soon im stuck in dayton only. I can't afford to take days off work cuz i need to save as much as possible

oh and yea if campus is open ill be there tuesday (going to ashleys in the evening) and all day thursday if anyone wants to know

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Anyone want to do something this weekend? I'm not sure when I'm leaving exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's this coming week sometime, so we should do something.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Wakka I appreciate the offer but honestly I may have to decline.

I didn't want to john but last time but my controller was pretty brokened, and I haven't gotten a new one since. It's not appealing to go and get thrown around again because my controller wants to play some other game I can't see. I just drove around town looking for a possibility but no one had any in, and an online purchase won't get in in time for tomorrow.

Add in the fact that neither Nano or Reside wants to go and I may just have to skip.

I'll order a new controller and go to the 'field for the next one <3

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Okay, got it figured out. I'm leaving either Friday or Saturday next week (I think... I was told I was being picked up 'next weekend', and my rent ends Sat, so yeah...).

We really should do something though. It seems like all the Sinclair people are expecting it now (you have no idea how many times I've been asked when a going away thing was happening last week...).

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
THURSDAY FTW we can have it at sinclair (if it is open) since i'll be there all day. Im sure we can figure out all the details later

also congrats to fizzle for 4th place at nopes!
[*pissed at myself for no car, i coulda had a shot at 1st X(]

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, I'll be at Sinclair every day, since I really have nothing better to do (also, I think I may actually be leaving next Monday instead, since my landlady offered to drive me up to Akron.).

Also, Ethan, will you be coming down tomorrow? (I'd like to get my copy of Brawl back, since I don't have any games worth playing even if/when people do show up. Oh, and I have replays to watch.)

Congrats Fizzle! ****... I really wish I could have gone. Who'd you beat/lose to?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Round 1

Sil Vs Katon - Winner Sil (2-1)

Champ Vs Paradigm - Winner Champ (2-0)

King Yoshi Vs PeppyWil - Winner King Yoshi (2-0)

Nicalobe Vs Kiest - Winner Nicalobe (2-0)

Wakka Vs Moose - Winner Moose (2-1)

Lou Vs PKFire - Winner Lou (2-0)

Fizzle Vs Argentstew - Winner Argentstew (2-0)

Fonz Vs ParanormalSin - Winner ParanormalSin (2-1)

Jerk Vs Yay Gunblade - Winner Jerk (2-0)

Crunch Vs Ocean - Winner Crunch (2-0)

Round 2 LB

Paradigm Vs PeppyWil - Winner PeppyWil (2-1)

Fizzle Vs Fonz - Winner Fizzle (2-1)

Round 3 LB

Katon Vs Nope - Winner Nope (2-0)

PeppyWil Vs Moose - Winner Moose (2-0)

Kiest Vs Sil - Winner Sil (2-0)

Wakka Vs Champ - Winner Champ (2-1)

PKFire Vs Jerk - Winner Jerk (2-0)

Fizzle Vs Crunch - Winner Fizzle (2-1)

Yay Gunblade Vs Mr. E - Winner Mr. E (2-0)

Ocean Vs Argentstew - Aregentstew (2-0)

Round 4 LB

Nope Vs Moose - Winner Nope (2-0)

Champ Vs Sil - Winner Champ (2-0)

Jerk Vs Fizzle - Winner Fizzle (2-0)

Argentstew Vs Mr. E - Winner Argentstew (2-0)

Round 5 LB

Nope Vs ParanormalSin - Winner Nope (2-0)

Champ Vs Ithrowthings - Winner Ithrowthings (2-0)

King Yoshi Vs Fizzle - Winner Fizzle (2-0)

Nicalobe Vs Argentstew - Winner Argenstew (2-0)

Round 6 LB

Nope Vs Ithrowthings - Winner Nope (2-0)

Arbentstew Vs Fizzle - Winner (2-1)
:wolf:

Round 7 LB

Backpaw Vs Nope - Winner Nope

Lou Vs Fizzle - Winner Fizzle (2-0)

Round 8 LB

Nope Vs Fizzle - Winner Nope (2-0)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, I didn't know you played Wolf. I definitely need some games against that before I leave. Kyle's Wolf is too unconventional for good matchup practice.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I don't...didn't play wolf. I just picked him up for about 5 minutes to win against Argent's Lucario, but I'll keep him around as a secondary just in case (But, seriously, should I pick up Snake as a secondary? Mine still has a slight odor of fail following him around.)

I'd be glad to get in a few games with you though (can this big special super sendoff thing be this weekend, I might have some trouble making it this week)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I think a lot of others will have trouble making it this weekend, but in reality, I don't think we'll find just one good date. I'm up for playing with you guys whenever though, so if you're only available this weekend, I'll play you this weekend.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
when school starts back up next week the days i'll play is thursday all day and friday until work.
i wont be able to make it tomorrow my mother says she needs me to help her with **** and im gonna be with ashley in the evening. i WILL be there thursday (all day) with kyle and drake. friday may be a possibility, again until work.

any possibility i can get a ride with someone who is going to the springfield midwest event? id really like to go but i have no car

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey Ethan, bring the Dazzle tomorrow. Matt said he'd bring his laptop if he can come.

Fizzle and Para, would you guys be available on Friday? It'd probably be just me there, but I want to get a chance to play you guys again before I go (and Fizzle, I'll even give you your Falcon MM we never got a chance to do.)

Paradigm

Smash Ace
My plans for tomorrow (Thursday) may be canceled or end early - from when 'til when will you guys be there? I may be able to join in.

And yeah, I should be available Friday.

I ordered my new controller, but it will be a while before it gets here. I'll try not to john about my current one for the time being, honest.

*whip it good*

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
It might be possible, but I'm not sure at all. It's a toss up, really. I might have to skip practice....which might be doable.....I'll explain at SCC tomorrow if I make it.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
yea there is i just got up XD and im on my way. also para if you do manage to make it i want to play a little brawl+ and possibly some melee too

gonna get kyle up now. hopefully ill be there in about 1 hour

Paradigm

Smash Ace
I left at 11:00AM - no one else posted - went to lunch and then headed to SC. Got there at about 30min ago and saw no one was there so I turned around and headed home. I don't think I'm gunna get another ride to SCC today, either. I'll try, though.

We need another way to communicate ):

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
davids been there the whole time, just prolly in the library, god ****it it if wasnt for kyle not getting up this wouldnt have happened im so pissed off right now

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sorry I was down here, but since Ethan has my copy of Brawl, I was on the comps until he got here...

Campus closes at 7, so we'll probably be here until then.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Awesome.

Yeah, I'm at the computers in building 8, though we *should* theoretically be playing when you get here, providing Ethan gets here...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yeah, we'er here. Got here a bit late, but we're here. (Me and Ethan atm actually.)

Paradigm

Smash Ace
omg too good next week can't get here soon enough

Fromdunamdndnamandndudeman sucks you have to go hopefully I'll see you at tournaments in the future.

Scribs any match I beat you it was because my controller didn't listen to me and would do crazy good mindgames on its own.

Fizz I want more matches with your blue pokemans dude. Also wtf at my Samus and Ganon doing better against your Jiggzies then my Sheikus in Melee-town.

Top Bottom