• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

it's time for a boost......

boss8

Smash Hero
im going to a 300 man turney this coming saturday....and my goal is to place so high that the people have no choice but to boost mario to atleast high tier....wish me luck....matador is coming as well......imagine if i placed top 5 with a mario........turney results will be up on monday......so far......

april 6th chudatbiweekly:
boss mario-5th out of 30 entrants

university of maryland:
boss mario-3rd out of 50 entrants

critical hit 2:
boss mario 5th out of 60

cyberden:
boss mario 3rd out of 40

C3:
boss mario 4th out of 15

wish me luck you guys you are all amazing....

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
what is this 300 man tournament are you speaking of? I live in New York City and I do not have any of those big tournaments that you are going to (300 man tourney) that is nonsense >_> well u can say i'm jealous but i wish you good luck because mario is fking awesome =D

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow, that's impressive. hope you do well. you're able to beat good mks and snakes?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Azen...well, all I have to say is good luck... I'll be waiting to see the vids.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!.....Next tournament I go to I plan on taking first....Mario is gunna be so god **** high on the tier list other tiers will be sucking his **** just to fight him

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Oddly enough when i go to tourneys i usually place middle of the amount of people there O_O. But there's a tourney coming up this sunday i'm hoping to place pretty well this time.

Killress

Smash Ace
Good luck man! But what I don't get is, why does everyone want Mario to be higher on the tier list? Then everyone will play him, and his greatness will be too widespread :[

Neb

Smash Lord
Cort and Azen, yikes, :/.
Good luck man, hope your Italian plumber takes you all the way.

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
Wzzup, well, as Killress says, one of the greatness about Mario is the fact than he is a low tier and people don´t use him as much as the others(ex.Meta-Snake) and thats what help us when we're maining him. About Boss, i've looking for a while about all the Mario's out there and looks like he's one of the most know, so, i wish you luck too, Boss, as the Mario user than i am. I will have a tournament on this weekend, i hope i can win it, and also, i wish good luck to all the Marios that keep playing without losing hope or anything else than a lot of Fireballz.

And to finish: "the beast is more feared if no one knows about it"...

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hope you succeed at that tournament.

(never give up, trust your insticts.)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
im going to a 300 man turney this coming saturday....and my goal is to place so high that the people have no choice but to boost mario to atleast high tier....wish me luck....matador is coming as well......imagine if i placed top 5 with a mario........turney results will be up on monday......so far......
lolz, I never told anyone I was coming, even tho I plan to. We gotta rep Mario big at this one.

btw, how many spots did you miss the VIP room by? You had to have been pretty **** close.

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!.....Next tournament I go to I plan on taking first....Mario is gunna be so god **** high on the tier list other tiers will be sucking his **** just to fight him
LOL monk is crazy.

but anyways goodluck boss. make sure to get a shot of everyone picking up their jaw off the floor :laugh:

boss8

Smash Hero
lolz, I never told anyone I was coming, even tho I plan to. We gotta rep Mario big at this one.

btw, how many spots did you miss the VIP room by? You had to have been pretty **** close.
dude i dont need to place im already chill enough to just walk in and kick my feet up :laugh::laugh:

i wanna thank everyone for the goodluck and i wish to place atleast top 5....predictions..

1st.M2K
2nd.Azen
3rd.Cort
4th.PC chris
5th.Boss(wtf mario??? :chuckle:)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Good luck man! But what I don't get is, why does everyone want Mario to be higher on the tier list? Then everyone will play him, and his greatness will be too widespread :[
Nah, that won't happen because Mario actually takes a decent amount of practice to be good with. Why put a lot of dedication into a character when you could just pick up Metaknight or Marth? :p

boss8

Smash Hero
ok guys i placed 13th out of 105 entrants with mario.....i guess thats good...but i wanted top 10 :( sadly i lost to a deedeedee lost stock high damage he pulled out one of those spikey faced thingys or whatever and it hit me and i died....sadly 13th wuz aiming for top 10 :( maybe next time....sry u guys....

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
ok guys i placed 13th out of 105 entrants with mario.....i guess thats good...but i wanted top 10 :( sadly i lost to a deedeedee lost stock high damage he pulled out one of those spikey faced thingys or whatever and it hit me and i died....sadly 13th wuz aiming for top 10 :( maybe next time....sry u guys....
:( at least u u tried ur best man. :)

Help!

Smash Journeyman
I went to a tourney today. There wasn't too many people but I did alright, but it wasn't all Mario. I don't see how you can take on a Dedede with Mario. I had to pick up Fox during the tournement to get as far as I did. Also I picked up Diddy too. Lol It was pretty much a mix of Mario/DK/Diddy/ and Fox for my tourney. I think I lost me mario skills T_T

boss8

Smash Hero
I went to a tourney today. There wasn't too many people but I did alright, but it wasn't all Mario. I don't see how you can take on a Dedede with Mario. I had to pick up Fox during the tournement to get as far as I did. Also I picked up Diddy too. Lol It was pretty much a mix of Mario/DK/Diddy/ and Fox for my tourney. I think I lost me mario skills T_T
to go all mario is a challenge.....against deedeedee i can maintain....cause all deedeedee wants to do is grab...i have never played a deedeedee that didnt do anything but grab.....they rarely attack.......so comboing is a breeze...kinda like vs ROB

Top Bottom