• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's the "So Long Ness" Monster of an update

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Yeah, I liked that part about him.... For some reason, I thought of Ness's voice and realized it won't be in this game. I tried to think of what Lucas's voice would sound like, and I thought of his hairdoo and him talking with and Elvis-type voice LOL.

PK Fire!!! Thank you, thank you very much.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Yeah, I liked that part about him.... For some reason, I thought of Ness's voice and realized it won't be in this game. I tried to think of what Lucas's voice would sound like, and I thought of his hairdoo and him talking with and Elvis-type voice LOL.

PK Fire!!! Thank you, thank you very much.
I think u just scarred me, everyone here on this thread...and the whole MOTHER universe when did that..............XD

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Yes I have tried to change and actually post meaningful posts, but there is still some of that old stuff left in me. Look at my old posts, and you'll see a difference in how I talk.

Ness is gone, peoples. Get used to it, or just play Melee if you miss him so bad.
*thows a Navi and a Tatl at u*

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
He's a medium weight. It can't be that much. How much was Ness's? 3/5?
noo...Ness was a light weight and his power was 4/5

and Sakurai said about Lucas "Can his power even Surpass Ness?!) and from the looks of it...yes

EDIT: NO WAIT YUR RIGHT IT WAS 3/5! LOL I just checked the guide how could i have thought that it was 4/5.....XDDD

greenblob

Smash Lord
Those "ratings" are all BS. They gave Kirby a 4/5 and Jiggly something lower. If you compare their attacks side-by-side, Jiggly's do more damage.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Yes, I know which guide this is from. I read it. It sucks.
and which guide did u read??? ...oh by the way.....kirby was 3/5 in power ...JP was 1/5 in power....and yes the damge percentage in this guide are correct.well someimes incorrect due to typo's ..unlike Prima's SSBM guide....which was wrong almost all the time when it came to calculating the damages ......

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Haha Nintendo Power is better! Yes, those are correct percentages.
the only thing I liked aboout Prima's guide was that they showed all the trophies...

the only beef i had with the Nintendo power guide was that joke about Ditto being a pokeball summon....but that was the only thing that was wrong.....well that and Pichu's Up B being called quick attack but that one was an easy mistake

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Well that sucks. I played as Ness a lot on melee. Oh well Lucas has cooler moves anyway. (Those yo-yo's only did like 6-8 damage!)
hmmm...not always....I beleiv if u counted the damage from both Yo-Yo attacks (Around The World, and Walk The Dog) when u charged them up it add more to the actual hit

Top Bottom