• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's March 9th, you put brawl in your WII and...

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
It doesn't work.
What do you do??
Go ape ****?
kill yourself?
Throw your wii at the floor?

Me i would honestly Cry and literally run back to the store and get another copy.

How bout you?

okor

Smash Apprentice
I will probably be playing Brawl at a friend's until the 10th so I guess that couldn't happen to me. lol

It'd just be like, "Nooooo- O wait, this is your Wii, that sucks, I am goin home to play my Wii."

But, I guess than when I got home it could happen to me too which would suck.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
You'd probably be better off driving to the store, unless you live right next door or something.

I'd be quite upset just because I hate getting faulty products, but returning the game and getting another one wouldn't be much of an issue; I'm not foaming at the mouth to play it to the point where a 30 minute drive to replace it would kill me.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
There was already a thread like this... "Worst Case Scenario".

I'd go back to the store on March 9 (Assuming I got it March 8th). No biggy. As long as I get to play it before the weekend ends.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I wouldn't go get a new one or anything. The exact same thing happened to me with galaxy. I just go get some rubbing alchoal and dip a Q-tip in it and then clean the disk with it. It works every time.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I'd probably shoop da whoop all over the place.
I lol'd irl...

I've prepared for every possible situation, including this one. JUST in case this happens, I would drive back to Gamestop and I would have both the receipt and another $50 in hand.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Wel lthe same thing happened to me with Metroid Prime 3..... and after wiping the disk with my Glasses cleaning cloth it worked...... so I know how to make it work :laugh:

Take it out on my elderly neighbors. Preferably via asphyxiation.

Then I would go out and buy a new copy.

I'm a good person.

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
I'd drive back to gamestop, replace it with a new one, drive home and play it.

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
Im going to force the Gamestop guy to put my copy in the wii before I leave, I did that once with Sonic and the secret rings.

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
return it to the store, demand my money back, or another copy, or go to another store, problem solved.

unless of course all the disks in my region were corrupted, or my wii self-destructed

then I'd have to start emailing death threats to NOA

CrazyShaman

Smash Apprentice
put it again and again... Then clean it and repeat until it works. It always works.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I would probably Falcon Punch my punching bag in my basement. Perhaps even sob. Then I would go back to game stop and get the game. AGAIN.

Xgamer245

Smash Cadet
"IM CHARGIN MAH LAZER!!!!!!!!!!!!"

or

'You must recover'...'You must recover'......'You must recover'.....'You must recover'....'You must recover'.....'You must recover'....'You must recover'.....'You MUST RECOVER!!!!!'
"I CAN'T RECOVER!!11! AHHHHGHHH!!!"

Batchfile

Smash Apprentice
Lol I like the cleaning the disk methods posted..

I'd blow it until it worked, just like the good 'ol Nintendo 64/Genesis cartridges. xD

EDIT: Sorry for double post, got the node glitch.

Top Bottom