• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's March 9th, you put brawl in your WII and...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
It doesn't work.
What do you do??
Go ape ****?
kill yourself?
Throw your wii at the floor?

Me i would honestly Cry and literally run back to the store and get another copy.

How bout you?
I would go back and buy another copy... or another Wii... whichever I needed.

You must remain calm in situations of great stress....

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
You can't get in your landmaster without Brawl... and then you'd be forced to ponder such questions, because you'd have too much time, considering no one (especially Link) can get the Smash Ball.

SSBB4all

Smash Apprentice
You can't get in your landmaster without Brawl... and then you'd be forced to ponder such questions, because you'd have too much time, considering no one (especially Link) can get the Smash Ball.
But we must always remember....

"YOU MUST RECOVER!" :p

Marie_54

Smash Ace
If my Wii broke for no reason when i put Brawl in- (My PS2 broke when i bought a new game for no reason...) I would scream, grab the Wii, carefully disconnect the cables and throw it out the balcony.(I live on a building, floor 11)

Then probably get arrested because some idiot would walk by at that moment and the Wii FallMaster would kill,umm nerf him.

If a disk error messege appears-
First i would yell out a dictionary of curses then clean the lil' f-er and if that didn't work i'd go back to the store.

Best101

Smash Ace
Go to Gamestop and say

"LANDMASTAAAAH!"

Jump into the sky and land back with a Landmaster, and own the store.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
I would rip the gamestop manager seeing as i have to drive 50 miles in order to purchase brawl, lets just say Kansas wouldn't be to sunny that day..........other than the fact that kansas isnt to sunny right now oh well its going to be in the highs of 52 tomarrow woop dee doo

RhythmStraw

Smash Rookie
Go "OMG! WE ARE PLAYING BRAWL!", "I'LL BRAG ABOUT IT AT SCHOOL, FORUMS, DEVIANTART, AND THE CHATROOM!" (- me[capital letters are screaming]), fight over with my brothers on who gets to play first, my little brother will get pissed(anger problems) for not playing it, start playing.

Yeah.....:)

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I would go back to the store and throw the disc at them, slicing off their heads. Then steal all of their copies of brawl.

Chro

Smash Apprentice
1) Clean with glasses cloth or sth.
2) Clean with alcohol
3) Run back to Gamestop as fast as possible and exchange it.

Lol I'll probably run all the way back once I pick it up... I'll have to take a break before I start it up.

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
I normally wouldn't walk to Wal-Mart although I could but a four-lane highway stands between me and the store. In this case, I will be running across that four-lane highway.

saud

Smash Lord
Go back to playing the Japanese copy I have :p

If that will stop working too.... I'll just go over to my cousins' place and play with them instead, and buy it some other time :/

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
1) Clean with glasses cloth or sth.
2) Clean with alcohol
3) Run back to Gamestop as fast as possible and exchange it.

Lol I'll probably run all the way back once I pick it up... I'll have to take a break before I start it up.
I would do the same, except I would try the banana trick, THEN return it. Then spit on their floor

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I would probably wake up and realise I lived in Europe, so all in all it was a good dream anyway.

Marzy

Smash Cadet
I would probably wake up and realise I lived in Europe, so all in all it was a good dream anyway.
:laugh:

I would probably do the same, seeing as I live in Europe too. When it finally comes here though and it didn't work when I got it, I would probably be really upset and annoyed and get a new copy as quick as I could.

Heegu

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't be suprised since i live in europe and have a PAL wii.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Swear a bit, than pop in another disc because my crew is having a smash fest when it comes out XD, than get another copy later -.-;;;.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I would angrily take the disc out of the Wii, angrily bus to EBgames, angrily walk into EBgames, and angrily try to trade it in for a working copy... Oh, and try to not punch anyone on the way there.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
...The horror. I would not have nothing to do.

I would study, and at the next day murder the guy who gave me the disk. (...10chars).

=Samus-Aran=

Smash Journeyman
I would scream once or twice, and I would try clean it off and see if anything else isn't working. Then if nothing woked, I would go back to my Gamestop the same or next day and demand a new copy.

=S-A=

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be getting my wii back from NOA in a few days newly repaired (it wouldn't play GC disks) so it had better work.

Top Bottom