• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nux23

Smash Ace
Idk, I tried fox first, bcuz he was my melee main, but eww, he looks disgusting in brawl.
Mained pit next, and 4 awhile, along with Meta-knight, king dedede, and various characters. but now, I prefer ike, and hope too for a LONG time.

Ninii

Smash Rookie
Kirby, by far. Nice attacks, easy to maneuver, awesome recovery... and to top it off, he's full of KAWAIIDESU cuteness. c:

Safu

Smash Cadet
Mine is toon link i always like link but he was to slow for me and his recovery isnt to great.But toon link excels in speed and annoyance which i love ^^

StrayakaKraiz

Smash Rookie
My favorite is Marth. I main with Roy and him in melee, but since Roy is gone I use Marth. I've also gotten a bit better at using him now than with Melee. Other than him, though, I usually use Toon Link, Ike, and Sonic.

crewster

Smash Lord
I started as meta knight because i was a noob and i knew he was noob freindly. when i unlocked toon link i played him for a bit the when i was playingh random i got bowser and i liked how he played. My freind said i was better with bowser than TL so i mained bowser 4 a bit. I played my other freind, who has an AMASING Ike. I played two 3 stock games with him, I lost both, the first was with bowser and he had 2 stock left at the end. I played with TL and he had 1 stock left so my main is TOON LINK::);)

I live in a pal region

Jokes_On_You

Smash Rookie
I main Kirby in Brawl. The floating and the power absorbing really grab me, but the main reason I love Kirby is that he make THE best sound ever when you duck repeatedly :laugh: Not to mention, best taunts next to, "Show me your moves!"

Skwerlly

Smash Rookie
Although I mained with Samus (or Fox, depending on my mood) in melee, I couldn't get the hang of them in Brawl. Wolf, though, really works for me. For a start, his claws have a good range, he has a decent meteor smash, and he has a projectile that's oh so spammable. And Wolf has a badass attitude to back it up.

I still have yet to decide. At the moment I believe it is Peach, who would be so much more powerful if they let her use my two favorite abilities for her: Mute, and Psych Bomb.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Where's all the Wario love? he's strong, fast, and fun. plus, he's great overall, and is winning a lot of tournements. he'd be winning more if more people played him.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
LOL, I voted for D3 because I main him, and that made him tied with Olimar.:)
I don't own Brawl yet, so I suck so far, but when I get it, I'm going to keep playing as him, so I went ahead and voted.:)
Chaingrab ftw.:bee:

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
This is cool. Lucario FTW! For the most part the poll looks ballenced no one charater is sticking out.
Well... it looks that way but Marth has like 100 more votes than Jigglypuff :psycho:
Saw that one coming, though.

homicidalrapist

Smash Apprentice
fox is my favorite, falco and wolf are very close seconds. i just love their play style and how balanced they are.

Wolf da beast

Smash Rookie
WOLF. but i started out using falco because he was my main in mele but when i got wolf he became my main but falco and fox are close seconds

Eldrake

Smash Lord
My main is Wolf. My other mains is Pokemon Trainer and Captain Falcon.

Leo D. Wyld

Smash Rookie
Wolf is my main. I picked him before the game released because he was a cool character. I was fortunate he ended up being a decent character to play as, too.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
My decision was actually fairly recent but I'm sure I'm going to stick with it. My main is snake now. My mains in melee (which I still play more than brawl...) were Link and Samus, and I am incredibly displeased with what they did to both of them. I still play Samus, but Link is untouched. I just like snake a lot.

Bl4nk

Smash Cadet
Mario all the way. Also enjoy playing as Luigi, Donkey Kong and Ganondorf.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wario is the most fun to play with for me, but I also use ROB a lot.

Candide

Smash Apprentice
ZSS all da way.

I started out as Peach, who was my Melee main, but was very displeaased with the way she handled when I played a Smash scrub who couldn't take a stock off of me in Melee and almost beat me with his Meta Knight. I tried out a bunch of characters, and settled on ZSS. I like the almost-getting-combos feel she has.
Ah-ha! Just hearing anyone say that makes me a little more secure in my skill level, which I perceived as plummeting for the same reason exactly. Random, I know, but thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom