• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_RMF

Smash Rookie
I voted Link, but I use Marth a lot too.
Maybe I just love swords.

Link is really really weaker then SSB64 and Melee.
Samus used to be my 2nd choice too, but now she's SLOOOOOOW.

Snake, Pit and Ike are fine too.

Thirskk

Smash Rookie
Wolf is awesome because he has very effective and fast moves. Most of all of them have no lag.
He is a "heavy" char i guess just because he isnt knocked off of the stage that easily
Im trying to find some other alts right now so if anyone has suggestions please let me know!

JJKC23

Smash Rookie
Wolf is awesome because he has very effective and fast moves. Most of all of them have no lag.
He is a "heavy" char i guess just because he isnt knocked off of the stage that easily
Im trying to find some other alts right now so if anyone has suggestions please let me know!
Maybe you could try fox or falco, since falco and wolf are virtually clone characters.

I main as Marth, who fits me perfectly with his fast attacks, and his counter really comes in handy. I also main with R.O.B. as an alternative, but ussually in team battles.

JJKC23

Majora_younglink

Smash Apprentice
C Falcon. Used to be MK but I got tired of him a while into the game. I've decided to perma main C Falcon for his lack of use and I've always been meaning to play as the MANLIEST chary around.

Lucarian

Smash Cadet
Well, first I wanted to Main Snake, but once I got my hands on that grubby controller, I couldn't even do decently with him, so I looked at some other characters. Then I saw ROB and mained him immediately. I was pretty good with him for a while, but I got bored cause of his general looks and switched to some other people, after ROB was Toon Link and I kept missing with Down airs. Then I decided to use a bunch of different characters. I can use almost everyone.

Neon304

Smash Apprentice
Kirby for me, one of the few characters that has improved since Melee. I mained Kirby for a while in 64, but I just couldn't get a good Melee Kirby at all. Kirby seems to be a well rounded character who is easily picked up, and for this reason, I might find a new main eventually, one who is a bit harder to learn, but even if I do, I imagine I will keep Kirby as my secondary.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Samus. Mained her in Melee, main her now, and probably always will main her in every Smash Bros.

I kinda wish Zamus weren't clumped in with Samus on the poll, but Sammy's too awesome for me to not give her the vote because of that.

RaabTehNaab

Smash Rookie
I'd say still Falcon, nothing funnier than kneeing someone to death. Lately I've been getting into Peach Zelda/Shiek, and ZS Samus. Also fun to mess around on Wario, Ganon, and Bowser.

Sunstar

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight RULEZ! ^^

I like him... Since it was published, that meta knight would join the brawl, it was clear for me to main him... i played kirby... ant meta knight was really cool there... but in brawl... he is even cooler ^^
His sword is so FAST... Galaxia it is called i think... and thats what it is xD

As you can see in my signature i play ZSS and Ike, too
ZSS is so agile... and she is able to combo very well... i really like her gameplay
Ike is nearly the opposite to her i think... i think there is no english word for ike i know... but in german i say: Ike KNUEPPELT! xD (means something like... he destroys everything with just one strike of his mighty sword)

My fouth an fifth main... hmm... captain falcon, than jigglypuff i think
Captain falcon is really hyperactive... he is so fast and brings a really cool mood
And jigglypuff... I just like her (i think the brawl one is a female pokemon xD) a so cute looking thing bashing away fat monsters like bowser xD

crewster

Smash Lord
scince i saw Toon Link n the dojo I knew he was destined to be my main

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
Although I will not play Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I will still post on this thread. If I were to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl, my main/favorite character would have been Marth, and Ike would have been the runner-up in this case.

JPW

Smash Ace
i've managed to make a main 4.

As of right now though

Marth is once again my favourite.
Coming with a close second is Sonic.
3rd being Link(I can't believe it but I actually am beginning to like him again.)
4th is Fox.

Keoki

Smash Cadet
back when i voted, i voted mario. since then ive switched around mains cuz i couldnt beat my brothers G&W. i chose marth as a counter, but then tried some other characters and settled on Zamus. her combos are just so fun to do, and she has decent kill moves (d-smash -> side b, and d-smash -> d-smash -> bair).

i still second mario though because hes so fun to play, and i use kirby sometimes too

AxemCA

Smash Rookie
Wario

used to play dedede a lot not so much anymore. also Mario and ROB sometimes.

SpadE!

Smash Rookie
i just think the choice is obvious....you play a fighting game, select a fighter. Snake is Chuck Norris...period. snake ***** just about the entire cast and is one of the very few, if not only character that gives the best character in the game, MK, trouble. plus, who DOESN'T like to mortar slide?!?!?!?

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
I guess my main now would be Ike and Falco, I couldn't pick so I chose both of them

Amax29

Smash Rookie
King Dedede

Main: King dedede because he is just a funny looking and has a unique fighting style.:chuckle:

Secondary: Luigi because he has a amazing upper cut and he just acts funny:laugh:

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Falcon is only so popular becuase he is awesome. In the SSE and in his own titles. Few poeple ever main him for his playability.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
Good Point

Falcon is only so popular becuase he is awesome. In the SSE and in his own titles. Few poeple ever main him for his playability.
That seems true. I use him because I like the character, but not for serious competition.

Originally, my favorite character was Falco out of respect for his abilities of Melee, but now I am unsure. Meta Knight seems to have passed him in cpu fights, but I have not tested him much against decent human players. So both Falco and Meta Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom