• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessasary

Smash Rookie
Main = Ness/Snake (More towards Snake recently, I love his play style)
Favourite = Ness, simply because I'm a huge Earthbound fan, despite my location -.-

ZezKaiEll

Smash Rookie
falcon PUNCH!

captain falcons pretty cool but seriously i think if they would add one more character it should have been goemon from mystical ninja because hes awesome ^_^ :laugh:

blueluigi

Smash Rookie
Well, I can play quite well using Ness, Marth, Fox, G&W, DK, Toon Link, CF, Lucario, and Sonic, but my best is Diddy. His attacks are sweet and fast and i just love his dair.

exidid

Smash Journeyman
My best is Peach since September 2007. She is very good now and then.

Others include: Meta Knight and Wario.

L_Lawliet

Smash Rookie
I decided to playthrough the SSE first, when I got Brawl, because like that I could try most characters, since they appear there.
The one I got used to the fastest was Meta Knight, it seemed as if I had already played with him for a few days when compared to other characters. I guess that I got used to newcomers faster in general because I already knew how veterans moved in Melee and seeing how it was different in Brawl felt a bit awkward.
Another character of which I learned the basics pretty quiclky was ZSS. I quickly grew to like to play with her and now she's my main.

I did try to main Sheik though, because she was my Melee main but now I just play as her for fun.

TomTom

Smash Cadet
Meta Knight. He has a certain speed and agility I don't see in other characters. I realise that there's Sonic, but he's just plain annoying.

:bee:

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played Brawl consistently in quite a while, so I don't really know anymore. For a while I was good at DDD and MK and was trying to get better at Kirby, but I've given up on it.

I'm considering maining Jigglypuff and Kirby, because Jiggs was my main in the other Smash games and Kirby because it would be awesome to have two puffballs to fight with.

The Kenth

Smash Rookie
My favorite character, aswell as my main is sonic, and will be sonic.

He's a fun guy to play, and he aint so bad, i mean.. We know he aint the best guy to KO, but what he misses out in KO power, he has in speed. But then again, he got a very good up-b, so he survivies good, aswell as being good in edge guarding.
Soo yea, i find sonic a pretty decent character, all in all.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Most Played Character: LUCARIO
Second Most Played Character: WOLF
Least Played Character: ICE CLIMBERS

...Huh.

My main: Toon Link
Runner-ups: Wolf, Pokemon Trainer (Charizard), Ganondorf, Lucario
Enjoy playing as: Just about everyone

HydraYoshi

Smash Rookie
NNID
RSKUNite
3DS FC
1048-7997-4053
Yoshi

Yoshi is my main.

I first played Yoshi in Melee, no he was't the first charater I played Link was. I Later found Yoshi through a friend who told he was a beast so I tried him and thought he was awsome.

Yoshi had some pretty strong attacks, could do a lot of damage, jump pretty high, and long range. Only problem was his UP-B didn't carry him so I used Air Dodge as a substitute and it worked pretty well.

In Brawl they did him up nicely to me, but weaken him alittle.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Hmmm...before Brawl cam out in the US (and after the official roster was leaked), I knew I would play Pit, Lucario, and Wolf in that order.

Right after the game came out in the US, I mained Pit, Lucario, and Wolf.

Months later, as my skills improved, I dropped Lucario.

Currently, I'm still maining Pit, Lucario and Wolf in that order.

I occassionally main Meta Knight. I may finally buckle down with Fox or Diddy Kong.

gallax

Smash Hero
pikachu is still my main character. but the most fun character goes to snake, now that i know how to play with him. i just love grenades.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I'm maining Samus and Zero Suit Samus, and currently seconding Zelda/Sheik and Link.

Samus is just awesome because she's that kind of character who has potential that has yet to be reached. You just have to keep trying. She's slow and clunky, but playing her gives you personality over everyone else, since no one really uses her. (Except Xyro, but he's crazy.)

I also use Zelda/Sheik and Link because I happen to love slow and clunky characters that specialize in projectiles and transformations.

-Ryan-

Smash Rookie
I playing Link since the firs Smash Bros. game and there was never a reason or character to change my main. Also Link is just the best for me! =)

RogueportHero

Smash Rookie
My mains is Toon Link, Ike, Sonic and Luigi, but i'm more than happy that Wario was included. He's was the character i missed in Melee, but i don't want to use him, becuase i don't like him ;). But Meta Knight is also one of my fav, because he feels so right in the SSB series. Evil, but nice. Good, but spammy.

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
Read the Sig. Been working on Zelda and Shiek since melee (Gosh how they've improved), and i like the feel of Wolf and Lucas. the rest i took on to soon but i'm getting there...

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
my main is sheik/Zelda haven't played in awhile been to lazy to get batteries for the wiimote. EVen though she is my main i would like to play Peach aswell. MArth and Ness are my secondaries.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Ever since the beginning, I've loved Link, DK, and Samus. Mario was up there too.
Since Melee, Falco and Bowser came in but I didn't do as good with them.
Brawl came around... and I really can't do any good with anyone but Ike or Wario yet :/
But Yeah, those are mostly my main guys...
Link FTW. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom