• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.. Its Almost Here Check This Thread 4 Link..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I can kick all your ***** in smash.

LINE EM UP WHO WANTS TO MM THE GREAT NK CMON ******!!!??? YA'LL WANT TO GIVE ME YOUR DOLLARS?!??? IF YOU DON'T WANNA MM I CAN UNDERSTAND, YA KNOW YA'LL BEING ******* AND ALL. THAT'S OK THOUGH I'M FINE WITH PLAYING SMASH WITH ******* FOR NO MONEY.

DRGN

Technowizard
I'm pretty sure I can kick all your ***** in smash.

LINE EM UP WHO WANTS TO MM THE GREAT NK CMON ******!!!??? YA'LL WANT TO GIVE ME YOUR DOLLARS?!??? IF YOU DON'T WANNA MM I CAN UNDERSTAND, YA KNOW YA'LL BEING ******* AND ALL. THAT'S OK THOUGH I'M FINE WITH PLAYING SMASH WITH ******* FOR NO MONEY.
Who is this 'NintendoKing' fellow?

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
But I just don't understand why somebody would numb the effects of such good moments of a game.. So I guess what i'm trying to say is.. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAN, WHY?!
because I'm a *******. And I do not recall the exact spoilers I gave Ricky, but before I did, I asked him if he minded spoilers. And he said no. Besides, you're the one playing the game.

And, above all, ruining it for others kicks major ***.

Did you enjoy the game? I command you to return it to me.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Which reminds me...I beat MGS3 today. OMFG is that game great. Tyde, you weren't kidding. >.> Why does everyone think MGS2 and Raiden are lame? It/He is not. MGS2 had an incredible storyline. Tyde, next time I see you I'll return it. You should let me borrow...Okani? You know what I'm talking about, that wolf game...anyways, later pplz.

The_Marth_Madness

Smash Journeyman
Which reminds me...I beat MGS3 today. OMFG is that game great. Tyde, you weren't kidding. >.> Why does everyone think MGS2 and Raiden are lame? It/He is not. MGS2 had an incredible storyline. Tyde, next time I see you I'll return it. You should let me borrow...Okani? You know what I'm talking about, that wolf game...anyways, later pplz.
The storyline was great, but then theres the whole "All of this isn't real, this whole thing was just a test" kind of thing. And uhmmm Solid >> Solidus > Liquid > Raiden. But Grayfox (with or without ninja suit) >> Solid > Raiden in Ninja suit > Solidus > liquid > raiden....

Jan 13... ****, I wish we could just get together and smash sometime. I want a re-match with Delphiki and 3nder. Tyde, we should have a smashfest at your house... >_>;

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
So me, Melvin, and TMM were playing smash last night...We came up with a name for his firefox mind game thingamajigett. We call it "Ender's Game". Huh? Huh? You like? Yeah you do.

EDIT:Get off Raiden. Snake is only better because of how much he resembles Chuck Norris. And no, Solidus > Raiden. Solidus gets pwned by Raiden.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
the MGS series are always great! Don't kill it....or I'll kill you....well...snake will...lol....Raiden was naked in MGS hahahahaha! That was one of the funniest things i've ever seen in a game....a naked killer...ahahahah!...well yeah....

Delphiki smashfest=I get to get better....hahahaha....and Razr keeps his hopes up on killing me....then Civil9 feels like killing me too....tsss....kick me!

hey kfc.....four stock me....hahahaha!!!

wait if snake is apearing in ssbb ....wouldn't raiden have a chance at apearing as well?! except he would use more sword...he would be like a sheik....except he has a sword...lol

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I've gotta do shouts for all the things I need to say to you people.

Tomi-Holy god you beat it in like four days. Can't blame you, though. Next time we meet I'll tell you all the secrets of the game. And I'm letting Vann borrow Okami. Otherwise, I'd let you. And Raiden sucks, because Snake bleeds battery acid and Raiden does cartwheels.

TMM-Everything you said is very true, except the correct order goes like this-
The Boss>Gray Fox>Snake>Solid>Liquid>Solidus>some random soldier>raiden.
got it? good.

Cave-Ya gots to be on a nintendo console to be on smash. It's the rules. Snake gets it because of Twin snakes and because Miyamoto and Kojima are homies. Besides, if raiden was on brawl, it would only be to firmly establish the low tier.

Delphiki-The "This isn't real" stuff was MGS2. And that's why no one liked it. MGS3 is way better. Maybe you can borrow it if you can hunt down my shadow of the colossus disc.

Everyone- Smashfest at my place on the 28th. You know you want to.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
I agree...lol but, yeah...so would um....I never played twin snake...so would the other dude come out????that would be kinda ok..having two people from the same series...maybe ness can get marie to be in SSBB plus we do need more girl characters....

tc1

Smash Lord
Tyde.. Havent you heard 3rd Party chars.. It doesnt have to be on nintendo does it..>>>>????

Well ill ait till tghe 27th to hear that,, flaker ( who said. that)

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
So me, Melvin, and TMM were playing smash last night...We came up with a name for his firefox mind game thingamajigett. We call it "Ender's Game". Huh? Huh? You like? Yeah you do.
LOL. cool bones guys

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
uuuuummmmmmmmm i guess i'll do late shoutouts i have no computer

TC1-nice house,good food,thanks for playing with me in teams and welcoming me to this tourney

KFC-close games all of them back and forth every match INTENSE

TYDE and CIVIL 9-good falcos **** YOU FALCO's

Cavesonic-AAAAwwww i wanted to play your Yoshi. I wanted to play a NON-CRACKED out versoin i seen your yoshi though good Sh*T

MOMO-not for Pedro but" VOTE FOR MOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

DRGN-nice matches i wasn't sandbagging or anything if thats what u thought

ONI-we met again nice frienlies sick *** MEWTWO

Meep/Mike666-thnkx for the pwnage

AFRO-REAalLLy nice Pikachu that sh*t is so good its scary

Simna-thkx for eliminating me j/k **** i never would've thought my first ness ever to play would be the best on Earth

DM-nice kickin with you and listen to IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE

Delphiki-Its cuz of CHOKNATER!

ENDER-NICE FOX THNKX FOR 4 STOCKING MY DK WITH PIKA

it was fun I might go again next time maybe

EVERYONE GO TO TGE IN MODESTO TOMMORROW DEC 23 be there or be Square

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
"Per request, our first tournament at our new location will be Super Smash Brothers Melee! It is going to be held tomorrow, December 23rd between 1pm and 8pm. It's last minute, but it's still better than waiting for after the holidays. For this tournament we will only be able to accept 16 competitors and we would appreciate extra gamecubes for use in the tournament although we will not be able to give any discount. "

that was straight from the TGE website.

im me on aim at IN5anementality if you can preregister

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I know its kinda short notice but...STD tomorrow at Catnip's. This isn't open to the general public, by invitation only, but if you talk to me first, maybe I can sort something out...Those invited include:
All of FTA
Most of Teamscape (Except for those I haven't smashed with, Malix and Uraj, but if they wanna go let me know)
Tyderium
Scuz
ABM
Cavesonic
Razr
Civil 9
The Modesto Ppl if they can make it.

If you're not on the list or if I don't know you from Modesto, then call and ask if you can show up and I'll see what I can do. My number's 916-402-0877 for those of you who need directions/address.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
I know its kinda short notice but...STD tomorrow at Catnip's. This isn't open to the general public, by invitation only, but if you talk to me first, maybe I can sort something out...Those invited include:
All of FTA
Most of Teamscape (Except for those I haven't smashed with, Malix and Uraj, but if they wanna go let me know)
Tyderium
Scuz
ABM
Cavesonic
Razr
Civil 9
The Modesto Ppl if they can make it.

If you're not on the list or if I don't know you from Modesto, then call and ask if you can show up and I'll see what I can do. My number's 916-402-0877 for those of you who need directions/address.
thanks a lot tomi...lol.....I can't go but thanks a lot man! I like how I am actually fiting in the smashing community....

oh btw...you could of said tetrastrike...lol...well yeah..

RAZR AND CIVIL9! GO TO THIS! I need you guys to smash as much as you can! Kewl!?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Hey tomi, how many tvs does catty have already? I dunno if ill go but ill leave it as an option, as I havnt played friendlies with most of sac in a long time.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
We have 2 tvs, 1 cube atm. You guys can show up whenever, just give me a call first. We'll need at least 2 more tvs and 3 cubes if more than 3 people are going to show up.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
There were two big opportunities I missed this weekend: a Smashfest at Sheridan's and the TGE. No ride to Sheridan's, and I had no idea THAT JON HAD ALREADY LEFT FOR STOCKTON. AARGHHH. I didn't ask when he was going until it was too late. Anyways, I'll be bringing a cube, and DRGN will most likely bring his.

Hey Tomi tell Mercury that I want to borrow a couple M:TG books if that's ok. Depends on which ones he has, of course.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I'll make an appearance at your STD. I'll be there around 11:30 or so. Don't forget to be at my place on the 28th everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom