• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ITS ALIVE! Yoshi CP Stage Discussion Thread! (yeah, I have ideas. <3)

hadesblade

Smash Lord
If we really needed to agree to a worst stage it'd probably be something like castle, but even then, outside of walk off characters, that stage is mostly preference based anyway.

But if I had to pick a worst stage for yoshi, that would probably be it. In doubles, frigate annoys me because I feel like I need the ledge a lot more and the slopes mess up your grabs without the perfect egg arch mattering as much. In singles both the bads of that stage seem a lot less bothering.

As it is now, any stage metaknight beats us worse at is probably our worst stage. So delfino/frigate/rc/brinstar.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If we really needed to agree to a worst stage it'd probably be something like castle, but even then, outside of walk off characters, that stage is mostly preference based anyway.

But if I had to pick a worst stage for yoshi, that would probably be it. In doubles, frigate annoys me because I feel like I need the ledge a lot more and the slopes mess up your grabs without the perfect egg arch mattering as much. In singles both the bads of that stage seem a lot less bothering.

As it is now, any stage metaknight beats us worse at is probably our worst stage. So delfino/frigate/rc/brinstar.
I agree with CS being lame, but its mostly because I seem to mess up and/or teip a lot there lol.

But I LOVE Frigate, that stage is amazing even in doubles imo.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I usually take people to either RC, Frigate, or Neutrals, but thats just me.

Top Bottom