• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Items side event at Apex

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, would be major fun indeed, I'm surprised M2K is suggesting such a thing, I'm in shock actually.

:phone:

4nace

Smash Ace
I may be bias but I would prefer a Super Smash Land side event at Apex =P

Sadly I am west coast now so could not make it, but I would be willing to pay for some controllers to have them sent over.

-Dan

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Is Meta Knight banned=??? :awesome: :troll: :009:

There should totally be a All Ganondorf, Free For All, New Pork City/Hyrule Temple/75M, Items Maxed Tournament. That tournament would be all about skill.

inb4rape

Elite Cowdung

Smash Rookie
wow... this is just ******** and extremely imbalanced and a waste of time.. how can that **** be fun when you just get a bomb in your face and lsoe the game out of nowhere when you're way better than the other person. no point in this thread unless you're 5 years old and you the wiimote

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
My idea:
1. A match using only sonics neutral B
2. A match using only jigglypuffs rest
3. A match using only ness' neutral B

The winner has to win 2/3 matches.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Actually AZ has recently fell in love with quarter matches. Everyone puts in a quarter 2 mins items on winner take all. And tucson recently had a random partner and character side tourney. The reception was lukewarm though... quarter matches are a hit however

:phone:

Throw in a double dash or some sort of mario kart side event as well. 1-2 buck entry and see the people come pouring in.

Top Bottom