• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It takes half of your bubble bath to match the fresh Ness.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Since no one else is, a G&W/jiggs main will have to do this -_- **** dead boards eh?

Match 1

you did a good job first stock with the "chaingrabing" and a pretty good job about guessing his dair's, got a little close on your recovery and was punished, although it was unfortunate for you that he fell into your pk thunder the 2'nd time. Good read for the kill

2'nd stock...

not much to say here other than the SD hurt you pretty bad

3'rd stock

your opponent was on a roll but screwed up, he messed up again, you could have WD'd to the edge but it happens.

last stock,

I like your PK thunder use here, you played very safe other than those, a bit quesetionable on the 2'nd PK fire.

whole match,

I love your OoS punishing, although if your opponent were shining after his dairs i don't think you could have done that. WDing backwards out of his dairs was pretty good, although if you shortened your WD you may have punished him better? *just an idea, not sure how practical it would be* Watch the SD's, DJCing out of sheild is sexy as hell, I like your ness

Also, this is this the spife who plays link?

Match 2

Stock 1

I like your recovery, I wish i could do that, PK thunder control is the main thing I need to work on for my ness =s anyways.

the first 2 grabs he got was your fault, and it's just tough against a sheik, she's so gay x.x

3'rd grab was... good, idk what you could have done that really, don't get grabbed =D

Good punishing when the sheik started spamming dash attacks

tricksy movement ftw, also your opponent SD'd, make him stop that, again with that **** recovery, punishing on his 2'nd stock was amazing, and tough stuff with that roll into usmash.

2'nd stock, watch out for landing aerials into sheik's shield, I'm guessing you were guessing he'd land on the stage when you normal got up, so that's not a mistake as it is a misread. buuuut then he SD's again.

good spike, next kill, overall good kill on him. good avoiding that kill for a while, but it was just gonna happen cause sheik's gay

3'rd stock

i'd be confused too if shiek was doing that against me =p good read that he wouldn't roll if you went to the edge

overall Good game for you avoid landing attacks in front of her sheild.

I would judge the rest but i wanna eat, someone wanna do the last ones?

I like your ness, other than the fact that you're the bumble bee

I hate the bumble bee ness /hate

Uffe

Smash Hero
I think you look a lot better than my Ness. But I'm working on it. :S

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
cactuarz thanks for the advice/commentary. The idea about shortening the WD could probably work, because it would allow me to hit with something quicker like ftilt/usmash/ or sh nair. Since WD back djc fair wasnt fast enough to hit him with. Maybe I should try something with more range and faster like fsmash. Iono.

I kept randomly Dsmashing because I thought I was doc lol. I would never dsmash purposely. I like usmash alot though and I am trying to figure out how to to work it into my game.

and bumblebee ness is the greatest.

anyone else have critique/advice for me?

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
ooh! ooh! i know how to get usmash to work in battle!!!

green greens YYG =D

seriously, get perfect at doing that and green greens becomes broken as all hell. YYG > PKT2 hitbox on ness though =p *also, if enough non bomb blocks are up you can hit 12 and have another PKT2 hitbox on ya =D

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
cactuarz thanks for the advice/commentary. The idea about shortening the WD could probably work, because it would allow me to hit with something quicker like ftilt/usmash/ or sh nair. Since WD back djc fair wasnt fast enough to hit him with. Maybe I should try something with more range and faster like fsmash. Iono.

I kept randomly Dsmashing because I thought I was doc lol. I would never dsmash purposely. I like usmash alot though and I am trying to figure out how to to work it into my game.

and bumblebee ness is the greatest.

anyone else have critique/advice for me?
Play blue ness. Trust.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Your Ness is sexy. You're great with aerials. I would say work on your ground game. You could use some tilts in your playstyle, I think. Utilt is especially good - great priority and even has a couple invincibility frames.

Top Bottom