• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai's Online SSB Livestream [OFFLINE] TWITCH.TV

NeoKronos

Smash Apprentice
Ah, actually yeah you're right. Smash online = gay. I played it for a couple years.. but because its over the net, its not social or really fun.

I play pretty crap melee with some friends on a gamecube its alot more fun then fake smash.

Also, thinking of setting up a n64 at local gaming cafe, any tips? Still need one controller, hooking it up to large plasma (like 40inch). I thought of this awhile ago but now I can put it into practise - would also benefit the online community aswell. ;)

TL;DR
Smash is not fun online
LANs with PJ64k, or N64 multiplayer on large plasma - tips?

malva00

Smash Master
my computer is too slow to stream more than 2 characters moving in the game at the same time

I updated my FAQ in the first post

NeoKronos

Smash Apprentice
i think you're just sober when you play online

bye forever krobro
Nope not sober online lol too boring. Let me know when theres some normal sane people on that server and I might come back, too many elitist jerks - I was always nice to noobs (yup new players) even though they might be **** at the game, that doesn't disqualify them being mad people. Funny how people think pros = cool. Its jsut this community that condones that sort of mindset I guess.

Malva = being a douche to everyone on the internet because well, its the internet. Cant blame him, fake smash is fake. Maybe if the server had a vent or something ited be less ********.

I dunno tried not to come off as butthurt ^ :smash:

EDIT: Man gotta delete this page from my 3rd homepage tab, I see random threads and feel like being a whorre

malva00

Smash Master
dandan helped me find a desktop so I can stream SSB teams with glide. He found a store close to my house and picked out hardware (on their website) that he thought would be good enough for my price range (around $700). I don't think I would build my own.

there's another page (pic) but the only thing on that other page (pic) is windows 7, so the price includes windows 7 as well

what do you think? I haven't used any money yet I wanna see what other people think.

malva00

Smash Master
I was busy playing teams =P

but I don't know much about computers. he did it in like 5 mins or something

you know, once I buy a new desktop, I see no reason why I wouldn't stream everytime I play online lol, unless my opponent says no.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Isai, that pc is perfect for playing Melee online with 60 fps XDDD

EDIT: Sadface, i wasnt the first ;;____;;

malva00

Smash Master
I know you ordered it but when will you be getting your new pc?
I'm guessing sometime between sunday-tuesday

I ordered it thursday night, and the site says it takes about 2-3 days to build customized systems. and it includes a 24 hour burn in test

xx0EleMenT0xx

Smash Apprentice
Nice! that pc your getting is pretty sweet good job dandan on the specs. Will you put up more online
matches on youtube since you can convert the videos faster?

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

malva00

Smash Master
so this asian lady called me from the store and told me they don't have my cpu and memory in stock, so I could either wait until they order it or change to a better cpu and similar memory for more money

i said i'll just wait, so it might be a few more days until i get it

Top Bottom