• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai's Online SSB Livestream [OFFLINE] TWITCH.TV

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I finally got on time, but I wasn't home, and the Internet connection there was really bad. :(

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
At last I was able to watch it, and I'll probably be sleeping at work tomorrow for being awake because of smash at this time. xD
God shall be with me.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Jaimes Fox was wonderful. The ending of Falcon vs Fox just lit up the chatbox

How can one character have so much heart ;_;

malva00

Smash Master
4 frame micro lag spiking fake smash is not that exciting to play

at least it entertained the viewers lol

malva00

Smash Master
btw anyone who slightly annoys me in the chat from now on will be banned. of course you can always change your IP but then I might turn off the chat

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
@MattNF Please tell me that's a :troll: post, as this one may seem too, but having in mind the few last posts... really?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
streaming is for the point of watching people play smash, not to troll about and piss people off in the chat

unless you're insinuating a good stream isn't complete without ******* wrecking it for everybody, i don't know what you're getting at

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
@Dsc I don't know, but you insulting me directly is something I don't like...

@asianaussie what I meant was about the isai's name in the malva stream site, that was it...
sorry for any misunderstanding.

malva00

Smash Master
too laggy when i stream with Killer

sorry

everyone will ahve to wait until my IP changes again to watch malva vs killer. i used to get 3 frames with him now we get laggy 4 frames

Top Bottom