• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai's Online SSB Livestream [OFFLINE] TWITCH.TV

malva00

Smash Master
doesn't work. i'd have to leave the modem off as long as possible and overnight failed twice. not going to go a whole day without the internet lol, especially cuz my mom needs it

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
hi malva, what do you use to stream on livestream? i was thinking on creating an account and stream matches rather than upload matches on youtube.

Dsc

Smash Ace
wow, im gonna be able to watch his streams alot more now. is chatting still possible on mobile?

malva00

Smash Master
i'm going to be kind of afk

but i'll be here so if you want to watch people play make them come into my game in galaxy or something

no one has come in about 3 hours so i turned it off

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
i'm going to be kind of afk

but i'll be here so if you want to watch people play make them come into my game in galaxy or something

no one has come in about 3 hours so i turned it off
I was in for a little bit but no one seemed to be coming...kinda thought you where gone too honestly as you also said nothing except the little auto message that came up.

malva00

Smash Master
I was in for a little bit

i know you were there. smasher in the livestream kept trying to tell someone to say hi to you. of course i didn't say much because i'm "kind of afk"

what i meant was no two people came to play against each other. except for squall? and some laggers. too much lag so they couldn't play

i even pasted my message in the main chat a few times. i was in front of my computer the whole time doing something else except for one time when i added "brb" to the end of my auto message lol

firo

Smash Ace
Is there a special mobile viewer? I was able to watch this just by going to the url for the stream on my Android phone, but the video said it was not "optimized for mobile." The page looked just like the desktop version. Watching it was pretty cool, although I was getting a nice smash slideshow when I went out of a 3G zone.

malva00

Smash Master
there's a new auto pilot now xD

not that interesting but at least it shows what the quality should be like

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Watched part of the new auto-pilot, that looks really cool.

EDIT: It doesn't let me watch it on the movil when "offline/not broadcasting"

malva00

Smash Master
was going to stream yesterday, but MATTS! told me i should watch a movie called cashback

wasn't that good >__>

Top Bottom