• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai's Online SSB Livestream [OFFLINE] TWITCH.TV

malva00

Smash Master
www.twitch.tv/ssb64

Status: check the topic title. It'll say OFFLINE or ONLINE. Please don't record my stream THANKS.

FAQ:

Q: What program do you use to stream?
A: xsplit

Q: When do you stream?
A: When I feel like streaming. Read the first sentence in this post.

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
Throw a little mushroom kingdom in there too. Nah just kidding, but I think item's would be actually somewhat interesting. You could always turn off the tomatos/hearts.

dandan

Smash Lord
he was saying adding items to making it more recording unfriendly.
you are the one who started this mess, stop making suggestions.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
congrats andrew, you made isai livestream turn into a kirby borefest :(
^^ This.

And it was really only this tool uploading your vids. I'd say just ban him and you wont have to worry about anyone uploading your matches with ****ty commentary

xx0EleMenT0xx

Smash Apprentice
You guys should really stop bashing andrew. It's done and over with and Malva is gonna stream again,
and plus he never got upset about it anyways.

Good stuff on streaming again the community needs it. I love to watch GREATNESS happening LIVE!

Mahie

Smash Lord
They are still right, he used to do other matchups like Link dittos and now I've gotta put up with Kirby and it's the most boring thing ever.

Also you can ban people from the chat but you can't ban them from watching.

malva00

Smash Master
so editing the first post takes too much work so from now on I will just edit the topic title and you will have to ask who I'm playing in the stream chat

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Guess he needs to play more SheerMadness on the stream since Yoshi could never be boring to watch.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I think anything involving the utilt ball is boring to watch. But i'll admit that i have fun playing kirby myself

walsh

Smash Cadet
^^ This.

And it was really only this tool uploading your vids. I'd say just ban him and you wont have to worry about anyone uploading your matches with ****ty commentary
isai streams are srs business i hear. depriving the community of isai streams is a bannable offense these days?

quit sucking this dudes ****er and go watch some of his console vids if you really need a fix.

i say this in the nicest way possible.

The Star King

Smash Hero
He was saying that Malva should ban andrewajt from the stream for recording, not for "depriving the community of isai streams".

walsh

Smash Cadet
He was saying that Malva should ban andrewajt from the stream for recording, not for "depriving the community of isai streams".
I laud your exceptional communication skills for being able to interpret what he said in a different way than I did.

It seems that there is a crucial piece of information missing here. Wasn't it mentioned earlier that you can't ban people from watching a livestream, only ban them from chatting?

And now back to "The Real World", SMASHBOARDS STYLE.

/popcorn

Battlecow

Play to Win
I laud your exceptional communication skills for being able to interpret what he said in a different way than I did.

It seems that there is a crucial piece of information missing here. Wasn't it mentioned earlier that you can't ban people from watching a livestream, only ban them from chatting?

And now back to "The Real World", SMASHBOARDS STYLE.

/popcorn
You with your "words" and your "logic" and your "reason". We don't need your kind around here.

walsh

Smash Cadet
You with your "words" and your "logic" and your "reason". We don't need your kind around here.
I like the "mississippi burning" vibe you're bringing in bro. This show is getting better and better!

And kirby is fun to watch! Isai, I challenge you to win using only b-moves on your next opponent!

walsh

Smash Cadet
They should make a smash drama based movie. I'd pay for it.
I'll spoil the ending for you. Isai beats boomfan in some crazy sudden death stock match on mushroom kingdom with hammers only on very high. Amidst the chaos Smasherx74 comes in blabbing some nonsense about a blanket, but nobody pays attention to him. In a twist ending a budding romance develops between MATTS! and that one chick he couldn't believe was a girl.

Dibs on the production rights.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'll spoil the ending for you. Isai beats boomfan in some crazy sudden death stock match on mushroom kingdom with hammers only on very high. Amidst the chaos Smasherx74 comes in blabbing some nonsense about a blanket, but nobody pays attention to him. In a twist ending a budding romance develops between MATTS! and that one chick he couldn't believe was a girl.

Dibs on the production rights.
Skeletom was a dude. We all know it.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Late response @ Walsh I wasn't aware that you can't ban somebody from a livestream. And apparently, neither was Sox, because being banned from Smashboards does nothing to prevent one from recording the livestream, which MEANS he was probably talking about being banned from the livestream.

Calm down buddy.

malva00

Smash Master
dam that was a good livestream today

People who played:

BOOM vs Mahie/A$
Sheer Madness vs Zenyore the COMBO KING/Frogles/Mahie/malva
Malva vs GARUDA (people's champ)
sharksquail vs b link GALAXY LADDER MATCH

forgot who else

sharksquail

Smash Ace
dam that was a good livestream today

People who played:

BOOM vs Mahie/A$
Sheer Madness vs Zenyore the COMBO KING/Frogles/Mahie/malva
Malva vs GARUDA (people's champ)
sharksquall vs b link GALAXY LADDER MATCH

forgot who else
LOL. Now I am the most famous scrub ever.

mr yo

Smash Cadet
isai streams are srs business i hear. depriving the community of isai streams is a bannable offense these days?

quit sucking this dudes ****er and go watch some of his console vids if you really need a fix.

i say this in the nicest way possible.
nobody is sucking anyones ****ers...except me, i love ****... but thats not my point; in my opinion is quite stupid that malva doesnt like that someone record his stream and upload it witho or without commentary...is just a match video....and if you dont like people seing it why stream in the first place?

but MY or ANDREWS opinion doesnt matter...because is his stream....it doesnt matter if he is isai or a complete noob....people should respect his decision about his video, because is his and he is streaming it

and now, thanks to that instead of isai streaming with every character we just have kirby and TWO online fights with the worst, boring, slow and repetitive comments ever!...please stop being polite with andrew....commentating videos was a good idea, but he sucks BIG TIME at it....

nothing personal andrew...but i think is the truth......and i think you should be respectfull and take the stream videos down

where is your logic now walsh?...oh and asking averyone to stop sucking someone´s **** isnt logic, polite, either nice.....in any way

... Think you're better than me just 'cause you know how to spell Misissipppi...
lol...i just wanted to re-post that comment :)

malva00

Smash Master
the livestream everyone's been waiting for is COMING UP

malva vs smasher 12 character battle

start in a few mins

no recording please

STREAM IS OVER SORRY FOR THE LAG I DON"T KNOW WTF HAPPENED

malva00

Smash Master
SUNDAY NIGHT SPECIAL

malva vs Nintendude 14 CHARACTER BATTLE!!!! (metal mario and giant DK will be included)

will be starting sometime tonight maybe in 1-2 hours check the topic title for the status as always

IT"S OVER

malva continues his unbeaten streak in online 12-14 character battles!!!!!!!

Top Bottom