• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai's Online SSB Livestream [OFFLINE] TWITCH.TV

Dsc

Smash Ace
"This channel is not mobile-compatible at this time. Please try again later."

Grr.

malva00

Smash Master
JAMES FRANCO p2ps me with 2 frames

A 2 frame malva is not that easy to beat compared to a 3-4 frame malva

Though JAMES FRANCO is not bad, because 2 frames makes me more willing to play Fox, and he beat my 2 frame Fox one match with Kirby the other day on dreamland.

malva00

Smash Master
playing now

with MIC but it's hella hard to say stuff and play but with practice I might get better don't expect a good job today though

Battlecow

Play to Win
I just got the whole James Franco thing, saw a poster. Weird choice for a name. That guy has tag problems just in general.

Dsc

Smash Ace
Just watch high level played matches on youtube then. Does it have to be live streamed? :€

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
I like how he seems to capitalise random WORDS. I just imagine him talking normally then shouting the capitalised ones really loudly and angrily. :')

malva00

Smash Master
I guess it was a dream

I dreamed that DMoogle came into my topic and posted telling me not to put random stuff in my topic title OR ELSE.

dch111

Smash Journeyman
should I expect a WEDNESDAY NIGHT FIGHT with HAMMERHEART

Top Bottom