• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai's Online SSB Livestream [OFFLINE] TWITCH.TV

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i don't want to wait another week to see isai beat everybody senseless.

malva00

Smash Master
calm down I stream because I want to not because people tell me to

anyone who goes "ISAI STREAM PLEASE!" might end up annoying me and I won't stream

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I hope that's not planed for too late in the evening, there're no holy days in this christmas here.
:S

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
ppl need to STFU, and leave the guy alone. He streams for us, and he doesn't have do that **** if he doesn't want to -_-. So if he doesn't feel like streaming just chill........damn.

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
You guys need to chill, holy crap.

I was only joking, I wasn't commanding anything of you.... and I was merely trying to show my support. If you want to be an ******* about it, then fine. Hopefully I won't annoy you in the future your highness.

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
You guys need to chill, holy crap.

I was only joking, I wasn't commanding anything of you.... and I was merely trying to show my support. If you want to be an ******* about it, then fine. Hopefully I won't annoy you in the future your highness.
well if you aren't godlike at the game, then he tends to be an ******* to you, trust me I have personal experience.

malva00

Smash Master
malva vs Johnny SPEEL about to start

ggs break time I might stream later

k nvm I feel pretty tired I'll probably stream again on sunday cuz I might be tired tomorrow after hiking

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
No luck for me, it just make me laugh that I haven't been able to watch it even single time.
lol

NeoKronos

Smash Apprentice
Seemed to me like Isai was the one hurt, he freaked out at a fan who is simply enjoys his live stream.
Welcome to the internet.
Herp NeoKronos speaks about himself in third person, making no attempts to conceal the narcissism, elitist arrogance and self-righteous style of language. Derp.

Forums = people communicating differently with license to act however they like without risk of consequences, prosecution or scrutiny. I admire those who actually are friendly even when using forums, takes more character and less ego.

Imo smash, along with lots of fighting games, has a more competitive, pessimistic view of people and less friendly community, unless you know them irl.

Just noticed this backroom thing after being away from smash for about 5 months, wow this community has really descending into elitist pretentious crap. What kaillera needs is a rating system instead of so much hate for people of lower skill, like a 'public skill rating'.

Don't think I'll come back to smash, the game is fun - yet the game is too.. Serious. I prefer hardcore gaming, not serious gaming. Yet to evaluate my own performace in this forum I'd say Im blah blah. Screw this im getting a beer. ;)

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Just so you know, There's a Thread for posting ****....... :troll:
This thread is perfect, PLEASE don't ****w it!
Cool Lellouche avatar by the way...
:p

Top Bottom