• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai...where's he at?

Iwan

Smash Ace
Sooo...does anyone know what's up with Isai? Does he even still play? Or has life gotten in the way of things....

Just curious...would be cool to see if he can still play well with Falcon in brawl.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaver197

Smash Lord
He's technically retired. I don't doubt he still plays Melee occasionally with friends, but I don't really think he'll show up at the tourney scene.

∫unk

Smash Master
He's still playing 64 and posts on tho 64 boards frequently.

Like melee, I'm assuming he'll play brawl for fun but his main focus is on the original. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't play CFalc if he went to a Brawl tourney...

On youtube he just posted videos of him absolutely destroying one of the best 64 players... he's a few levels above everyone else in that game.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
On youtube he just posted videos of him absolutely destroying one of the best 64 players... he's a few levels above everyone else in that game.
He is the best Smash 64 player in the world, of course.

Last i heard from Asylum, another respected 64 player, Isai hates brawl, but don't quote me on it because i don't know at all for sure.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
The thing I never am sure of is what Isai's name is on SWF. Anyone got that on hand?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i hear he likes games with 0 to death combos (thats why 64 is his fav and he played cf in melee) so i hear he likes brawl but is sticking with 64 since brawl has no 0 to death combo

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
i hear he likes games with 0 to death combos (thats why 64 is his fav and he played cf in melee) so i hear he likes brawl but is sticking with 64 since brawl has no 0 to death combo
0 to Death combo in Brawl:

Blue Falcon Final Smash

I don't think that will get him on the Brawl bandwagon though. lol

∫unk

Smash Master
M2K is already ****** tournaments with DeDeDe with Metaknight secondary. Ken and Isai haven't shown up to a tournament yet.

Azen plays everyone. His Lucario is notably good.

err

Smash Journeyman
i do have one thing i'd like to ask the man:

did you stock up on n64 controllers back when they were in abundance, or are you using one of only a few controllers?

more appropriately, do you ration them out? i mean, the way you play that game.. you must grind your n64 analog sticks to toothpicks in a matter of months!

*(imagine's isai's closet full of unopened n64 controllers, akin to Doug Funny's closet chock full of white tee's and green sweater-vests)*

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
M2K is already ****** tournaments with DeDeDe with Metaknight secondary. Ken and Isai haven't shown up to a tournament yet.

Azen plays everyone. His Lucario is notably good.
Ken got ***** by some no name kirby player around the time Brawl came out. Nintendo threw the tourney. He hasent been seen ever since... Dont remember the link to the vid though, its on youtube, otherwise i would has posted.

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
Ken plays Ike, he is around but requests from everyone he fights not to record videos; he just wants footage during EVO atm. Azen and M2K both have videos out of their characters. But personally I don't know what's going to happen with Isai. If he shows up in Brawl, I'll be happy. If he posts more n64, I'll still be happy.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Ken plays Ike, he is around but requests from everyone he fights not to record videos; he just wants footage during EVO atm. Azen and M2K both have videos out of their characters. But personally I don't know what's going to happen with Isai. If he shows up in Brawl, I'll be happy. If he posts more n64, I'll still be happy.
Ken actually plans on using Marth at EVO. He said he recently posted that he thinks he can bring marth's metagame to another level.

guess we'll see...even though EVO's kind of a joke to me now with items : /

COMMANDLIST

Smash Cadet
I'm really sorry to say but I've switch my main with my secondary in brawl from melee. From C. Falcon to Mario although he's a lot o fun I really do miss tripple kneeing my opponent to death. Sniff...sniff....sniff.............. oh how I've missed those days. Isai I know you wouldn't put down something that great.

Even though Falcon may not seem like himself I've notice he still have a bunch o tricks up his sleeves that noone recognizes so I guess I'll have to just wait it out and see.

Top Bottom