• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai vs. Peru official HYPE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lol SK you asked how fandom was fun

I told you

The point is, I've gotta have a horse in the race or it's no fun. I generally choose whichever team or player I know best. I know Isai best. So I root for him. The "AMERICA!" stuff is so that I can get involved in boisterous trash-talking with ma opponents

But no one understands that anymore apparently

but YEAH ASTRAL BOVINE GOGOGOGO

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i was gonna respond to nixxxon but then i decided i would be beating a brick wall made of dead horses

that analogy did not quite fit but my mind is not quite right after reading that

NixxxoN

Smash Master
i was gonna respond to nixxxon but then i decided i would be beating a brick wall made of dead horses

that analogy did not quite fit but my mind is not quite right after reading that
u give up even before beginning?

feel free to quote me, you know that i always admit when im wrong :p

Renth

Smash Hero
I can and I will do whatever I like, perhaps you don't know how many moderators have tried to deal with me in the past. I wasn't going to come back here until you decided to directly bring me back to this thread after your infraction was more than enough to get your point across. What I was doing was not trolling I was pointing out how much better this thread would be if it were just for updates rather than OMFFG I WANT ISAI ZOMG PERU YOU BAD YOU MAD!?

Next time you infract me don't address me back into the thread.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Let's face it, whether Isai got defeated a couple of games or not, the videos will sure be entertaining. With Isai's caliber in skill, anyone good enough to defeat him has got to make the match pretty interesting. You guys should remember that Isai has stated that he doesn't think he is the best (or was that he doesn't like when people say he is the best) so just wait for the videos and enjoy the results whether he lost or not.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I did nothing of the sort.

Unless you believe we moderators are a hive-mind.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh wait, Renth is that guy from the Genesis thread who kept on ranting against "Mango fanboys" like a schizophrenic on a public bus?

Lol. Shouldn't've wasted my time trying to argue with him MY BAD

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Disagree.

Your move, Sherlock.

And everyone is better than dsc we all know that.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hehe

Pardon us, Galan. We're just waiting for news... We tend to babble on and insult each other when we're waiting for SUPERCOOL VIDEOS, silly Americans (and Australians) that we are.

Renth

Smash Hero
Oh wait, Renth is that guy from the Genesis thread who kept on ranting against "Mango fanboys" like a schizophrenic on a public bus?

Lol. Shouldn't've wasted my time trying to argue with him MY BAD
Guy, If you don't want me to keep coming back here I strongly suggest you stop openly posting my name on this thread. This is your final warning further more I don't think i've ever posted in the Genesis thread.

Renth

Smash Hero
I think RENTH should post here more often.
;)

I don't even play smash 64 but I enjoy watching the videos for it, The only real reason i'm hanging around here unfortunately the person who started this thread is a moronic child. *waits for videos and updates*

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
You guys are more entertaining than anything. I was going to mention how just about every other post on this whole forum is from battlecow, but I have actually learned useful things from the kid so I restrained myself.

You guys are both alright, renth and bcow, so calm down and just talk about the game.

TANK64

Smash Lord
@Renth: This thread is exactly what Battle made it to be in the OP. If you're subscribed to Isai's channel then you're going to know exactly when the vids come out; plus, this thread isn't going to be the video thread either (and will be closed when actual videos come out).

DMoogle

A$
TTHRIC.

Huge percentage of this thread is Social thread material or really shouldn't be posted at all. A new thread may be created when videos are posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom