• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I should also point out: Dark Dawn's plot had a net result of nothing happening. The heroes wound up exactly back where they started. You could recap the entire thing in a sentence or two and lose nothing. Thus, there is no real chance of alienating people who aren't familiar with Dark Dawn's story.

Adeptmune

Smash Apprentice
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing GS and GS:TLA getting rebooted. How great would it be to see them both on the 3DS in 3D....
But I don't think the series relies on it.
If anything, Camelot could add a section with all the information on the past games in the menu (much like Xenosaga III did-- you could read the entire plot of the first and second games so you'd know what happened before the third game, which was really cool, since I didn't get the chance to actually play the first two games until after I already beat the third).

Dark Dawn was good, but @ Skyblade12 Skyblade12 has a point. It basically ended on the same note it started on. What's worse is that it ended on a cliffhanger, and here we are, 4 years later without a word on GS4 other than that Camelot would like to continue the story. I would like to be able to go back to the lighthouses again, too, rather than just stare at them longingly from far away like I had to do in Dark Dawn. ;v;"

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
"Three years later...
-Tyrell: Matthew, we need to talk...
-Matthew: ...
-Tyrell: Or atleast, i need to talk... This place... This place has been our home for a long time... Most of my best memories take place here. Like when my father taught me about psynergy for the first time with that log... I just wonder... How he managed to master that "Venus" psynergy? I could not learn to use Move at all...
-Tyrell: I know that i never put too much effort in that! But i was young after all... I was really immature... Isaac, your father... He imposed us the task to obtain a Mountain Roc's feather in order to replace the Soarwing that i broke... Karis... She was really angry at me after that. This is also the place in where we first met...
-Tyrell: Yes... After she brought us the new Soarwing, she did not return... It is comprehensible, it is hard to deal with us in this state. You stare during hours the Mt. Aleph, flying around the Goma Plateau. I know why you do that but... We have to assume it... Your father... And my father... They are not going to return...
-Tyrell: Im just... Weak. Unlike you... I cannot continue with this... Im going to Kalay, i want to start a new life. Karis... I know that we discuss a lot... But i do care about her...
-Tyrell: I know... Sorry... For leaving...
-Tyrrell: Thanks... Good Bye..."

Isnt this a great way to start the Dark Dawn sequel?:troll:

Well i challenge you, Smash Boards Isaac Support Thread to create a decent intro to Dark Dawn II.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Garet: "Tyrell, we need to talk."
Tyrell: "Yes, father?"
Garet: "I'm disowning you."
Tyrell: "What..."
Garet: "And you have a terrible understanding of geography because none of your adventure actually took place in Angara."

There, now we're ready for a Dark Dawn sequel.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Well i challenge you, Smash Boards Isaac Support Thread to create a decent intro to Dark Dawn II.
Challenge accepted.:cool:

So while staring at the cliffhanger at the end of Golden Sun dark dawn, Tyrell accidentally drops the mountain roc feather off of the bridge. Thus begins an epic quest to re-retrieve it:troll:

Last edited:

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
"Well i challenge you, Smash Boards Isaac Support Thread to create a decent intro to Dark Dawn II.
Felix: Why do I have the feeling that something horrible just happened and nobody even thought to tell me?
Piers: *barges into his house* Hey Felix, I completely forgot to tell you that someone caused something called a Grave Eclipse to happen!
Felix: THERE IS A REASON I NEVER TALKED IN THE LOST AGE!

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Is it bad that I don't remember much of the DD plot? (not even how it ended)._. Which I played less than a year ago.
But I do remember the ending of TLA which I completed for the first and only time 5 years ago?

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
What if Dark Dawn was only a Matthew and Golden Sun fans nightmare?

Last edited:

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
Man, I looks like I was the only Golden Sun fan that liked Dark Dawn.

I mean, yeah.. The Lost Age is the best one in the series (my opinion) and sometimes its hard to go from teh best to teh rest but sheesh...

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Is it bad that I don't remember much of the DD plot? (not even how it ended)._. Which I played less than a year ago.
But I do remember the ending of TLA which I completed for the first and only time 5 years ago?
Nah it probably isn't.

To be honest I wouldn't mind a partial reboot of Golden Sun. Remake GS 1 and 2 and make a sequel to those and forget Dark Dawn ever was a sequel :p

Or we could start Golden Sun 4 like this:

Garet and Isaac on Isaac's ship:

Garet: I wonder if our kids have retrieved the Mountain Roc's feather yet.
Isaac: ....
Garet: It was a really easy quest anyway, they should be back by now
(grave eclipse starts)
Garet: Holy.... looks like someone just started the Grave Eclipse. Do you think Matthew had something to do with it?
Isaac: Yes/No
Garet: Guess they were not ready for the quest. I expect they would handle it. Anyway, the Tuaparang are on the march. The Wise One is relying on us. Guess we better find Felix and the others. Is this the start of another journey?
Isaac: Yes

And lo, Golden Sun 4 begins and Matthew and party are forgotten or atleast don't play much of a role here! Or we meet them later in the game and we get a mixed party! Or just older party!

Garet sounds a bit smarter but since Isaac is now the protagonist he has again lost his voice box :p

Man, I looks like I was the only Golden Sun fan that liked Dark Dawn.

I mean, yeah.. The Lost Age is the best one in the series (my opinion) and sometimes its hard to go from teh best to teh rest but sheesh...
No it's not that. Majority of the GS fans like Dark Dawn but in comparison to GS: TBS and TLA it pales a lot in comparison. The story is a bit weaker (albeit darker in the later stage), so many loopholes, points of no return, etc. Plus we hardly see any of our older members. In trying to make the game accessible to new players, they made the game fairly good just not as good as it should have been. There is a reason it did not sell out, compared to its predecessors and wasn't a grand hit. Not a flop by any chance though, still fairly good.

But it is one of the few 1st party games which is now available for only 10$. While Nintendo's games rarely drop that much in price.

Last edited:

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Well, lets say something possitive of Dark Dawn...

I really liked the individual design for each Djinn, that was brilliant, i would like to have that back in the next game, remake or sequel.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
it seems isaac is now the top 10 of chance of appearing while still being one of the top 10 most wanted. good job guys.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be awesome to see all three games rereleased as the Golden Sun Trilogy. The only one I've played is Dark Dawn, but I'd love to try the others sometime (even if I now know the entire plotline...)

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Nah it probably isn't.

To be honest I wouldn't mind a partial reboot of Golden Sun. Remake GS 1 and 2 and make a sequel to those and forget Dark Dawn ever was a sequel :p

Or we could start Golden Sun 4 like this:

Garet and Isaac on Isaac's ship:

Garet: I wonder if our kids have retrieved the Mountain Roc's feather yet.
Isaac: ....
Garet: It was a really easy quest anyway, they should be back by now
(grave eclipse starts)
Garet: Holy.... looks like someone just started the Grave Eclipse. Do you think Matthew had something to do with it?
Isaac: Yes/No
Garet: Guess they were not ready for the quest. I expect they would handle it. Anyway, the Tuaparang are on the march. The Wise One is relying on us. Guess we better find Felix and the others. Is this the start of another journey?
Isaac: Yes

And lo, Golden Sun 4 begins and Matthew and party are forgotten or atleast don't play much of a role here! Or we meet them later in the game and we get a mixed party! Or just older party!

Garet sounds a bit smarter but since Isaac is now the protagonist he has again lost his voice box :p
lol
Yeah, one of the things that let me down BIG TIME was the fact that I wanted to know how the original cast was doing. Except we just got to see Isaac, Garet, and that son of Biggs (or was it Briggs?). Underwhelming to say the least...
BUT, cutting old content aside, the game was pretty entertaining. It's still Golden Sun, which means it's still awesome.
Just not AS awesome, but still great.

What do you guys think about a female Venus adept protagonist next time?

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
lol
Yeah, one of the things that let me down BIG TIME was the fact that I wanted to know how the original cast was doing. Except we just got to see Isaac, Garet, and that son of Biggs (or was it Briggs?). Underwhelming to say the least...
BUT, cutting old content aside, the game was pretty entertaining. It's still Golden Sun, which means it's still awesome.
Just not AS awesome, but still great.

What do you guys think about a female Venus adept protagonist next time?
It would be nice but no thank you.

We already got a no name Venus adept in Himi. Yes I know she is Susa's daughter but she had next to no backstory, interesting part in plot, etc.

Most of the characters in Dark Dawn mainly served this purpose:

To be honest I just want the return of a most of the past protagonists and return of Isaac. Or atleast Isaac and Garet!

I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be awesome to see all three games rereleased as the Golden Sun Trilogy. The only one I've played is Dark Dawn, but I'd love to try the others sometime (even if I now know the entire plotline...)
It will still be awesome to go through the first 2 games. I have played 'em numerous times but each time I discover something new like some trivial detail I missed or just some sequence breaking I did not do last time, etc. Or some guy I mind read to discover some joke I did not see earlier. I missed mind reading.... Although it helped me get over my tendencies to mind read every single person!

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I had forgotten all about those reactions too. XD

I admit they were pretty funny. Too bad they don't really affect the outcome of the story (... do they?).

But they did brought a few good laughs here and there.

(Though nothing beats Golden Sun 1's "Beware of falling rocks" scene, that cracked me up real hard like no game had done until then)

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
(Though nothing beats Golden Sun 1's "Beware of falling rocks" scene, that cracked me up real hard like no game had done until then)
The one with Garet? I always collect the Force orb so although I know about the scene, I have never seen it personally. Although it still sounds hilarious.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
If anyone thinks Isaac will be playable just because he isn't announced as a returning assist trophy, think again. Isaac isn't the only one. The others are: Barbara, Excitebikes, Gray Fox, Helirin, Infantry and Tanks, Jeff, Jill, Kat & Ana, Mr. Resetti, and Ray MK III. I personally think Isaac and Kat & Ana are next in line of becoming playable. It's either one or more of these are becoming playable, they return as Assist Trophies, Just get turned into regular trophies, are not in because more and more new ones are announced and are replacing these, or these 11 will just be forgotten.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
The one with Garet? I always collect the Force orb so although I know about the scene, I have never seen it personally. Although it still sounds hilarious.
I'm sure this scene plays with and without the Force Orb, but I might be mistaken.

The reason why I found this scene so funny is because
I imagined little rock hazards falling down, not a big *** boulder dropping in, followed by a litte :urg: Isaac worryface and one of the gagiest escape scenes as the boulder chased you down Indiana Jones style. :joyful:

Great times... Man I love that game so much. It'll always have a special place in my heart. I feel guilty that I let 8 years pass me by before I got myself up to buy The Lost Age.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I'm sure this scene plays with and without the Force Orb, but I might be mistaken.

The reason why I found this scene so funny is because
I imagined little rock hazards falling down, not a big *** boulder dropping in, followed by a litte :urg: Isaac worryface and one of the gagiest escape scenes as the boulder chased you down Indiana Jones style. :joyful:

Great times... Man I love that game so much. It'll always have a special place in my heart. I feel guilty that I let 8 years pass me by before I got myself up to buy The Lost Age.
Well yea the scene occurs with the Force Orb as well and it is ridiculously funny as they say beware of falling rocks and we get a huge house sized boulder falling on them and running away where our character is uncontrollable.

Although it is extra funny with Garet because how punches the wall and makes the rock fall without the use of Force! And he tells Isaac to run and runs away on his own. Then he joins up with you at the bottom.

Golden Sun 1 and 2 actually handled sequence breaking as well as cases of missing psynergy fairly well. Also if you don't have the lash pebble at Lemuria i.e. you have given it away to Piers. Lunpa throws a rope down instead.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
If anyone thinks Isaac will be playable just because he isn't announced as a returning assist trophy, think again. Isaac isn't the only one. The others are: Barbara, Excitebikes, Gray Fox, Helirin, Infantry and Tanks, Jeff, Jill, Kat & Ana, Mr. Resetti, and Ray MK III. I personally think Isaac and Kat & Ana are next in line of becoming playable. It's either one or more of these are becoming playable, they return as Assist Trophies, Just get turned into regular trophies, are not in because more and more new ones are announced and are replacing these, or these 11 will just be forgotten.
Wow I just noticed your post. That is why I am not editing my previous post and posting a separate reply.

That is not our only argument. Isaac has been one of the most demanded characters consistently till Brawl. There was a point where was asked for even more than Shulk, whose popularity skyrocketed since the Gematsu leak. Many people on the Shulk thread have not even played Xenoblade Chronicles but have it on their to play list. Isaac was also the 2nd most demanded character who was also an assist trophy in Brawl, after Little Mac. Little Mac got in the game whereas Isaac has been missing.

The other assist trophies that you mentioned are nowhere as popular as Isaac or Little Mac, nor as much demanded either. We are not hopeful just because he hasn't been revealed as an AT but due to his immense diversity, potential moveset, poster boy status of one of the best games + signature game of GBA as well as other reasons that we have already mentioned before.

Don't just assume that is the only reason we think he can be a character. We have already discussed this before so no need to make us "think again"

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Well yea the scene occurs with the Force Orb as well and it is ridiculously funny as they say beware of falling rocks and we get a huge house sized boulder falling on them and running away where our character is uncontrollable.

Although it is extra funny with Garet because how punches the wall and makes the rock fall without the use of Force! And he tells Isaac to run and runs away on his own. Then he joins up with you at the bottom.

Golden Sun 1 and 2 actually handled sequence breaking as well as cases of missing psynergy fairly well. Also if you don't have the lash pebble at Lemuria i.e. you have given it away to Piers. Lunpa throws a rope down instead.
And mocks you. Don't forget that.

"Wow, you came this far, but can't even climb up here?"

Or something like that.

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
One of the main problems of Dark Dawn, is that the game duration does not justify at all 8 characters. If we think about the importance of each character:

Venus: Matthew. Because he is the son of Isaac.

Jupiter: Sveta. Because she is actually the real main protagonist of Dark Dawn, even if you play with Matthew prespective, the plot of Dark Dawn goes around her race and city. And she has various key roles through the history.

Mercury: Amiti. Because he is the son of Alex. Comparing to the rest of the characters his personality is interesting, i really enjoyed his "we are not going to help that dirty pirate" attitude.

By simply adding a Mars Adept, that can be any of the remaining 5 characters, we are all set.

But well lets consider the characters:

Eoleo: Well, this character was not executed correctly for just one thing, but that thing is enough to ruin the whole character. He joins our party for two reasons 1) The Ship 2) Revenge. And at the end... I would not call that a legit revenge. He does not even have a notorious dialogue before the final battle. This would be relatively easy to fix and this character fits with the 3 characters above.

Tyrrel: This character is the trigger of one of the dumbest and worst managed plots that i know. Notorious for basically being angry, impulsive and a bit insensitive. And for discussing with Karis. Dispensable, we could either find a better trigger for the history or just add him as a secondary dumb character. For example, he could not accompany Matthew due his wounds after colliding with the Soarwing. Or Matthew could just decide to reject the help of "his friend" and go alone, :p whatever.

Karis: The main problem that i have with this character is that the first thing it comes to my mind of her are discussions with Tyrrel. I do remember of Dark Dawn that he discusses a lot with Tyrrel. She sometimes appears to be as a "wise" character, but she is most notorious for discussing for Tyrrel. With Tyrrel being dispensable, Karis is dispensable.

Rief: He is wise and smart (of course, he wears glasses). He does have a few of notorious scenes around Alex and Amiti, due being familiar of those. This character is perhaps the best between all the descendents of the first game, unfortunelly. The mercury spot has been taken already, And even if he has importance in the development of Amiti as a character, that can be easily changed.

Himi: I would say that she is shy at minimum. She barely talks, the excepction mostly occur when she is in "trance". In that state she does not act like in the rest of the game, her personality changes. Actually i do remember a scene in where all the characters say their respective line presenting to a specific character, with the exception of Matthew and Himi, that they dont talk. Someone presents Matthew, but Himi is ignored the whole scene, just staying there without getting involved at all in the conversation.

At the end i would have Matthew, Eoleo, Sveta and Amiti as characters. The other 4 characters are not that bad, but you dont need them as well.

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
If we get Golden Sun 4 i would love to visit Anemos. I always wanted to go there. Besides Anemos was planned for Dark Dawn but got scrapped if i remember correctly. Come on Camelot give me GS4 and Anemos. :p

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
If we get Golden Sun 4 i would love to visit Anemos. I always wanted to go there. Besides Anemos was planned for Dark Dawn but got scrapped if i remember correctly. Come on Camelot give me GS4 and Anemos. :p
It did?

Obviously Sheba should tag along considering she is a true Anemos i.e. born on Anemos and then dropped onto Weyard. Probably Felix will be with her and the main leader Isaac.

I didn't know Anemos was scrapped. I didn't see any indications of it being scrapped especially since Contigo does not appear in the game which is the currently existing city with closest ties to the Anemos.

And mocks you. Don't forget that.

"Wow, you came this far, but can't even climb up here?"

Or something like that.
Yea Lunpa mocks you as well if that scenario occurs.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
It did?

Obviously Sheba should tag along considering she is a true Anemos i.e. born on Anemos and then dropped onto Weyard. Probably Felix will be with her and the main leader Isaac.

I didn't know Anemos was scrapped. I didn't see any indications of it being scrapped especially since Contigo does not appear in the game which is the currently existing city with closest ties to the Anemos.
We don't even leave Angara.

I think if the city of the Anemos were to come into play, it would be related to the Tuaparing and their giant floating airship. Who knows. Maybe there actually was some real plot to Dark Dawn, at one point. Then someone took one look at how fleshed out the intro quest was and said "you guys know this thing is going to be way too huge to have it all on one game, right?". So the intro quest became the game.

I mean, imagine if Dark Dawn was just literally the setup. It introduced you to the cast, got your familiar with the new world, and the new foes, and then was ready to start you on a journey for the real game.

Sure, we'd need an extra hundred hours of writing to balance that intro with a full game, but it would be totally worth it.

Instead, they counted on following that all up in the sequel.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
We don't even leave Angara.

I think if the city of the Anemos were to come into play, it would be related to the Tuaparing and their giant floating airship. Who knows. Maybe there actually was some real plot to Dark Dawn, at one point. Then someone took one look at how fleshed out the intro quest was and said "you guys know this thing is going to be way too huge to have it all on one game, right". So the intro quest became the game.

I mean, imagine if Dark Dawn was just literally the setup. It introduced you to the cast, got your familiar with the new world, and the new foes, and then was ready to start you on a journey for the real game.

Sure, we'd need an extra hundred hours of writing to balance that intro with a full game, but it would be totally worth it.

Instead, they counted on following that all up in the sequel.
Plus the way they ended the game makes it unlikely for the whole cast of Dark Dawn to come again. Everyone else except the starting trio leave and go back to where they came from. Sveta is back in Belinsk, Amiti goes back to Ayuthay, Himi to Yamata City, Eoleo to Champa and Rief with Kraden to I don't remember where. Also Isaac and Garet are missing so their role in the sequel could come into play!

Although the way they handled things it is implied that we will get Takeru, BUT I am not interested in him AT all. I just want the majority of the old party to come back. Who said the older veterans still can't kick ass? Plus anyway they have pretty much stopped aging so they could still be considered young. Heck the way it is implied, Matthew will start looking older than Isaac in a decade's time.

This also the major obstacle to Isaac's entry. The franchise has no clear future ahead. Even the creators of the game are not sure of what is going to happen ahead! They should not made the sequel this way and continued from Lost Age like many of us wanted. Well anyway we got it and Anemos was not visitable.

Cool! Although the way the plot played out I don't see where they could have added Anemos. A lot of the game was focused on nods towards the older game while hand holding you and then later the fetch quest gone wrong later on. The haywire plot really does not show where the Anemos could have been and maybe twas scrapped for the same reasons.

Well I guess I was ranting a bit so I will go back to the thread topic. I don't know much about the sequel of GS3 or whatever, Isaac deserves a spot just based on the history of the franchise, GS4 or not. Here's to his playable character spot in the Sm4sh!

Edit: If Ness and Lucas, can have spots considering their franchise has ended, I don't see how Isaac can't get a playable spot.

Last edited:

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
So, the latest PotD shows the All-Star Mode and according to Sakurai, you can play it right away, HOWEVER, the lock indicates that it is incomplete until you unlock all characters.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKl_p3bbig

Does this confirm that there really are more characters that we don't know yet finally? If so, YES!!! Please let Isaac be one of them!

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So, after the dark Dawn that was the Day all-star mode got leaked, a bright new golden sun of hope rose again. The leak was inconplete! No losing hope until the end, guys. Sakurai just cast revive on our Isaac.

He was a hidden AT in brawl. No reason why he Couldn't have been upgraded to hidden PC!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
So it looks like Isaac is a secret unlockable if he is playable. Not very surprising considering he was a secret assist trophy.

I still believe in Isaac, even if that eventually means believing he'll appear as dlc.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I suspected this all along, so it doesn't change a whole lot for me, but an official confirmation is nice.

ToonAdri

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Toonadri
So it looks like Isaac is a secret unlockable if he is playable. Not very surprising considering he was a secret assist trophy.

I still believe in Isaac, even if that eventually means believing he'll appear as dlc.
Yeah i hope isaac is secret.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm afraid there's still too much grey area for me here to get too excited. There's still too little known about the leak itself to come to any certain conclusion that this means that there are more characters (For example, the All Star picture with the lock could have been taken at a different time).

We just have to hope that what they said about more characters is trustworthy, which is hard to trust completely considering they already trolled about DLC.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm afraid there's still too much grey area for me here to get too excited. There's still too little known about the leak itself to come to any certain conclusion that this means that there are more characters (For example, the All Star picture with the lock could have been taken at a different time).

We just have to hope that what they said about more characters is trustworthy, which is hard to trust completely considering they already trolled about DLC.
I suppose it's a case of the glass being half full or half empty.

What you say is true but on the other hand if the ESRB footage contains images from incomplete builds then there's every chance that the roster screen is also from an incomplete build.

We're in neutral territory not "doom and gloom, end of the world" territory.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I just want a REAL confirmation of characters beyond the CSS leak. However, I doubt we'll get it if it's true until release day.

Either way, there's no denying that Isaac is still standing. So there's still that slight bit of hope left in me.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I just want a REAL confirmation of characters beyond the CSS leak. However, I doubt we'll get it if it's true until release day.

Either way, there's no denying that Isaac is still standing. So there's still that slight bit of hope left in me.
To be honest since we're so close to release day, I don't mind if we don't hear about any more characters.

It's nice to see fan bases with some optimism coming up to release, it's more natural than having leaks stamping out hope.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
To be honest since we're so close to release day, I don't mind if we don't hear about any more characters.

It's nice to see fan bases with some optimism coming up to release, it's more natural than having leaks stamping out hope.
I guess you're right. At this point of pre-Brawl all hope had been lost. It's interesting to still have hope.

Top Bottom