• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

BSTCloud

Smash Apprentice
I just got to Vault.
Not even 2 hours playing and I'm in love once again, it plays really smooth on the phone with the physical controller, let's see if I finish TLA this time.

This game is just fantastic, the music, the lore... how dare you let this franchise be forgotten Nintendo. How dare you.

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
I just got to Vault.
Not even 2 hours playing and I'm in love once again, it plays really smooth on the phone with the physical controller, let's see if I finish TLA this time.

This game is just fantastic, the music, the lore... how dare you let this franchise be forgotten Nintendo. How dare you.
I'm only at Sol Sanctum. Why can't I find more time to play :(

So, if we got another character not named Isaac, Felix, or Matthew in Smash, who would you want it to be?
I pick Jenna because I like her. Plus the unique psynergy would be interesting to work with.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

So, if we got another character not named Isaac, Felix, or Matthew in Smash, who would you want it to be?
I pick Jenna because I like her. Plus the unique psynergy would be interesting to work with.
I'd say Alex because it seems they're promoting him to be something big in the future, and he's one of only a few characters to play a major role in every game to date, although I'd adore Jenna as a secondary character.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I am not sure if this is true, but my friend told me that the original team that made Golden Sun disbanded a while ago.

The future can continue for the Golden Sun franchise though.

Personally, I would be more worried about the Eternal Darkness and Magical Starsign series than the Golden Sun Series.

My reason being, the Golden Sun games are being rereleased for the Wii U, so they are getting attention and Nintendo might be testing the waters on whether they want to make any future installments.

Last edited:

BSTCloud

Smash Apprentice
Saturos, probably. Glorious mars adept, he looks cool as f*ck and is an iconic villain.
Also, his battle theme is just perfect for the game.

I am not sure if this is true, but my friend told me that the original team that made Golden Sun disbanded a while ago
This would explain a lot of things, honestly. But it's impossible to know.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I am not sure if this is true, but my friend told me that the original team that made Golden Sun disbanded a while ago.

The future can continue for the Golden Sun franchise though.

Personally, I would be more worried about the Eternal Darkness and Magical Starsign series than the Golden Sun Series.

My reason being, the Golden Sun games are being rereleased for the Wii U, so they are getting attention and Nintendo might be testing the waters on whether they want to make any future installments.
That's interesting to note, did they make Lost Age too?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
GS1 and 2 were made simultaneously and later split up when the cumulative size of the game was too big.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
You know, considering how atypically awesome the Mario kart 8 DLC is, I am now a lot more hopeful that we will eventually see Isaac as smash 4 DLC. Maybe not for a year or so, but it can still happen!

BSTCloud

Smash Apprentice
GS1 and 2 were made simultaneously and later split up when the cumulative size of the game was too big.
Wasn't Chain of Memories like 32 MB?
Couldn't both games have taken one cartridge? I can see Nintendo going full "producing 32 MB cartridges is too expensive, split your game!" like they were used to until then with their damn own super-expensive format.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
How long are the two games combined? I'm pretty curious, because that would be way too long of an RPG.
Actually, Golden Sun seemed a bit short for an average RPG. Together it probably would've been longer than average, but not that much longer. Classic RPG's are REALLY long. Modern RPG's I think are shorter as a whole.

Couldn't both games have taken one cartridge? I can see Nintendo going full "producing 32 MB cartridges is too expensive, split your game!" like they were used to until then with their damn own super-expensive format.
Chain of Memories hardly counts, really. Even the remake seemed quite lackluster in content compared to KH1 and KH2.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
How long are the two games combined? I'm pretty curious, because that would be way too long of an RPG.
Gosh, together it'd probably be anywhere from 50-something hours to... like... much longer if you don't just run through it knowing what you're doing.

I don't know the file sizes of either, but I do know it was originally meant to be an N64 title which shifted early in development to the GBA and then was broken up into two due to size.

Last edited:

BSTCloud

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I didn't know about the N64 title, that's so interesting! I love these details.
For the record, KH:CoM is 32 MB, the 1st Golden Sun is 8 MB and TLA is 16 MB.

I kinda imagine Square Enix pushing Nintendo to give them the possibility of using the biggest cartridges, so you can't really blame Camelot.

It kinda sucks that what already are two great games could've been the greatest RPG of the GBA combined together though. I'm sure changes appeared when they had to split the two versions. I wish we had a record of the development process.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
It kinda sucks that what already are two great games could've been the greatest RPG of the GBA combined together though. I'm sure changes appeared when they had to split the two versions. I wish we had a record of the development process.
Yes and no. Had they been combined together, there are certain things that we likely would have lost as well. Things like the items to change classes, the entire Anemos Inner Sanctum (which I believe was designed as a transfer bonus), the extra Psynergy varieties developed for Lost Age (like Jenna's Beam and Fume series, or Piers's Diamond Berg). Etcetera.

Basically, when they split the game, they didn't just cut it in two and release it that way. They cut it and released the first part, then polished the heck out of the second as they finished it up. Had they been released together, we likely would have lost a lot of that polish (though some annoying things like abandoning Isaac's ship would likely have been gone as well).

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Wow, I didn't know about the N64 title, that's so interesting! I love these details.
For the record, KH:CoM is 32 MB, the 1st Golden Sun is 8 MB and TLA is 16 MB.

I kinda imagine Square Enix pushing Nintendo to give them the possibility of using the biggest cartridges, so you can't really blame Camelot.

Megabyte measurement can be very inaccurate due to the fact that we don't know how many "bytes" went into the music, sprites, etc.

Last edited:

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
After seeing the last page of people that liked Felix, I wanted to say something. I know he can't compare to Isaac, but as his own character, he's pretty cool and had to go through a lot more things than Isaac did. He was presumed dead, was saved (including his parents and Isaac's dad) by Saturos & Menardi, learned about the destruction that was coming to Weyard, learned about a solution to it all and was determined to make it happen (even the old priest of Vale in GS knew that Felix would be important), he had a lot on his shoulders, he saved Isaac and Ivan's life (in a way), can hold the Sol Blade, what Isaac lacks in his stats are stronger for Felix (and vice-versa), oh, and lets not forget that stunt he pulled when Sheba was falling to her doom at Venus Lighthouse to save her, and other things that I can't think of right now.

As awesome and amazing Isaac is, we should remember that there are other great characters around him too. Felix being one of them IMO. When GS4 ever comes out, I hope it shows Felix this time and a few others as well and what they have been up to during the Morning Moon situation. Possibly his children too?

I'm late to the party. lol. I am glad they split the game. TLA did great polishing to the mechanics of the game from GS, like being much faster in battle and more. Plus, you can say that there are 3 GS games and not only 2. Haha!

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Frankly, here's my thought. If Isaac makes it into the game, I think Felix should be an alt of Isaac. No, not Matthew, Matthew can replace Isaac's AT.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Had an interesting thing pop in my head! Just got back from watching how awesome the Lucina and Robin trailer was (even though I don't play FE) and it occurred to me. We have talked about how Isaac would bring earth style elements to his play and how Robin doesn't have any of those. Well, you know what else lacks that? Pokemon. Why? Well, if we go by the pokemon that are in:
:4pikachu::4lucario::4charizard::4greninja::jigglypuff::mewtwopm:,
then we are missing one crucial type: grass. Why is this important? Well, we all know that Squirtle and Ivysaur were cut most likely, but I think Ivysaur was a more interesting cut now. Some of his grass/earth based moves could have been adapted/changed and put into Isaac's moveset for all we know. Plus, if Lucas really is cut, then the only one left to represent a GBA rep with blond hair would be none other than Isaac.

That's just what my own mind came up with. I hope it's understandable, but I do know it's unlikely. So, meh. Haha!

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Yes and no. Had they been combined together, there are certain things that we likely would have lost as well. Things like the items to change classes, the entire Anemos Inner Sanctum (which I believe was designed as a transfer bonus), the extra Psynergy varieties developed for Lost Age (like Jenna's Beam and Fume series, or Piers's Diamond Berg). Etcetera.

Basically, when they split the game, they didn't just cut it in two and release it that way. They cut it and released the first part, then polished the heck out of the second as they finished it up. Had they been released together, we likely would have lost a lot of that polish (though some annoying things like abandoning Isaac's ship would likely have been gone as well).
Isaac's ship is the biggest plot inconsistency that I absolutely dislike in TLA. So if that would have been removed, I would have been much happier.

Plus we also got the multiple element Djinn summons in TLA (AKA summon tablets) which also really added to the summon system making it much more diverse!

If the 2 games had been combined, we probably would have had a larger role for Isaac's party in TLA plus perhaps a switchable party feature or something, which would have been amazing!

Frankly, here's my thought. If Isaac makes it into the game, I think Felix should be an alt of Isaac. No, not Matthew, Matthew can replace Isaac's AT.
Yea, I agree. Matthew should become the trophy, Isaac playable and Felix can be an alt/costume. Heck if they make him a somewhat slower and more powerful Isaac, he can be a clone character but that seems unlikely.

After all he deserves at least that much!

Good news is that Nintendo has announced DLC for Mario Kart 8 (yea some people might not like this news). So this greatly improves the chances for DLC for Smash Bros. so characters not in the main game may be added later! Plus its coming out pretty late so it is definitely DLC made after the game came out.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Good news is that Nintendo has announced DLC for Mario Kart 8 (yea some people might not like this news). So this greatly improves the chances for DLC for Smash Bros. so characters not in the main game may be added later! Plus its coming out pretty late so it is definitely DLC made after the game came out.
Some people don't like the Mercedes Benz patch (understandably, I only like one of the three cars myself). But I have yet to see one person who dislikes the idea of driving around as Link in Mario Kart 8.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Some people don't like the Mercedes Benz patch (understandably, I only like one of the three cars myself). But I have yet to see one person who dislikes the idea of driving around as Link in Mario Kart 8.
Exactly! The Mercedes Benz patch was an advertisement and free DLC which people did not like as it did not belong to Mario Kart 8. The recently announced DLC however is not too expensive, is being added later to the game and is helluva awesome deal :) Plus you get to drive around as Link!

Happens cause you are on the forums! I am a Felix fan as well not that I don't like him, just a much bigger Isaac fan.

About your opinion about another character in Smash, yes, we can see your avatar :p

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Exactly! The Mercedes Benz patch was an advertisement and free DLC which people did not like as it did not belong to Mario Kart 8. The recently announced DLC however is not too expensive, is being added later to the game and is helluva awesome deal :) Plus you get to drive around as Link!
I wish people wouldn't hate on the Mercedes Benz patch as they do. There are a ton of really positive revamps to the systems coming out, and those are very welcome for free. Plus, the F1 car is just cartoony enough to make it in, I think. So it's not horrible. And I'd definitely rather have the out-of-place cars than lose the other changes.

Happens cause you are on the forums! I am a Felix fan as well not that I don't like him, just a much bigger Isaac fan.

About your opinion about another character in Smash, yes, we can see your avatar :p
I'm a fan of all of the characters from Golden Sun. Well, maybe not Tyrell (he's a little too boneheaded). But all the others.

However, Felix is not that high up for me. Isaac, Jenna, Sveta, Sheba, Mia, then Felix.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I wish people wouldn't hate on the Mercedes Benz patch as they do. There are a ton of really positive revamps to the systems coming out, and those are very welcome for free. Plus, the F1 car is just cartoony enough to make it in, I think. So it's not horrible. And I'd definitely rather have the out-of-place cars than lose the other changes.

I'm a fan of all of the characters from Golden Sun. Well, maybe not Tyrell (he's a little too boneheaded). But all the others.

However, Felix is not that high up for me. Isaac, Jenna, Sveta, Sheba, Mia, then Felix.
Yea after all the patch is free! They are not making you pay for it anyway.

Haha yea Tyrell is utterly stupid. They took the fan version of Garet and actually put him in the game! :facepalm:

Heck after my obsession with collecting fanart I have become a bigger fan of Mia then I actually was. Isaac's still at the front though then probably Jenna, Mia, Ivan, and Garet (he's funny). Then Felix, Sheba and Piers might be tied. (Hint: My top 5 are all playable in the first game :p)

I have not included characters from Dark Dawn cause I just don't know where to fit em. Sveta is likeable, so is Karis and Matthew is just an Isaac clone. Himi doesn't have much to go on, Amiti is fine I guess, Rief is a Mia clone, and Eoleo is also fine.

I still really like Felix though even if he seems to be last on my list. I am not that good at ordering favourite characters except choosing the first, that is easy.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
New Stage Idea:

The Colosso tournament.

Large stage. It has a fairly small center ring, that is much like LIttle Mac's boxing ring. However, surrounding it are a bunch of hazards. Moving platforms, disappearing ones, fire traps, etcetera.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
New Stage Idea:

The Colosso tournament.

Large stage. It has a fairly small center ring, that is much like LIttle Mac's boxing ring. However, surrounding it are a bunch of hazards. Moving platforms, disappearing ones, fire traps, etcetera.
Well that is a good idea but isn't The Arena from Fire Emblem a possible stage? I know the Colosso tournament is pretty different but that might not be as representative as a lighthouse or the Sol Sanctum.

Which are probably guaranteed stages, when Isaac comes in as playable!

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Well that is a good idea but isn't The Arena from Fire Emblem a possible stage? I know the Colosso tournament is pretty different but that might not be as representative as a lighthouse or the Sol Sanctum.

True, I'm just giving out more thoughts.

My idea for Colosso (aside from taking in that awesome music), was to make recovery a bit more challenging. You want to be safe in the center ring, but if you get knocked out, there's an obstacle course trying to get back in. I think it fits the Colosso challenge pretty appropriately, and it would be something instantly familiar to fans of the game (there's a reason they brought Colosso back in The Lost Age in the form of the challenge to get the Hover Lapis), and very different from most of the stages we've seen, or stages we have suggested so far.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
True, I'm just giving out more thoughts.

My idea for Colosso (aside from taking in that awesome music), was to make recovery a bit more challenging. You want to be safe in the center ring, but if you get knocked out, there's an obstacle course trying to get back in. I think it fits the Colosso challenge pretty appropriately, and it would be something instantly familiar to fans of the game (there's a reason they brought Colosso back in The Lost Age in the form of the challenge to get the Hover Lapis), and very different from most of the stages we've seen, or stages we have suggested so far.
Well yea it is very different from what we've seen so far but then we have to see how much different Sakurai is willing to implement. Isaac is VERY different and he still has to be revealed. Although having a colosso like stage will be awesome. You have a tiny area to fight in but then you have obstacles in the way if you get knocked back. Heck it would be fun to fight IN the obstacle course! I hit the opponent just to knock him against some trap :p

I did like Colosso more than Trial Road but the mechanic of leaving an item behind at Trial Road was pretty neat. Although it did introduce the item duplication glitch but fine I guess. Plus you couldn't "Cheer" in trial road! I want cheating cheering!

But I like the Lighthouse music over the Colosso music, so there!

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Well yea it is very different from what we've seen so far but then we have to see how much different Sakurai is willing to implement. Isaac is VERY different and he still has to be revealed. Although having a colosso like stage will be awesome. You have a tiny area to fight in but then you have obstacles in the way if you get knocked back. Heck it would be fun to fight IN the obstacle course! I hit the opponent just to knock him against some trap :p
Of course you could fight in it. Just watch out for the traps while trying to use them to your advantage.

I did like Colosso more than Trial Road but the mechanic of leaving an item behind at Trial Road was pretty neat. Although it did introduce the item duplication glitch but fine I guess. Plus you couldn't "Cheer" in trial road! I want cheating cheering!
I always found it suspicious that, when you opened the screen to leave an item behind, there were certain items you couldn't put in the box (only "heavy" things like equipment). Yet, despite this restriction, tons of other things still showed up in your inventory, you just couldn't put them in the box. Lots of other things, like shoes, shirts, Potions, even Mist Potions... But no stat boosters. It always made me wonder whether the devs knew about the glitch, and took an extra step to make sure you couldn't duplicate stat boosting items. You also can't get most of the best equipment in the game until after Trial Road. Coincidence?

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Of course you could fight in it. Just watch out for the traps while trying to use them to your advantage.

I always found it suspicious that, when you opened the screen to leave an item behind, there were certain items you couldn't put in the box (only "heavy" things like equipment). Yet, despite this restriction, tons of other things still showed up in your inventory, you just couldn't put them in the box. Lots of other things, like shoes, shirts, Potions, even Mist Potions... But no stat boosters. It always made me wonder whether the devs knew about the glitch, and took an extra step to make sure you couldn't duplicate stat boosting items. You also can't get most of the best equipment in the game until after Trial Road. Coincidence?
Hmm they might have known but why did they not remove it? Or was it something that couldn't be fixed easily? Well the Tomegathericon, Tamer Whip and Mysterious could be duplicated though.

I just thought of something, if there is Colosso then there could be background characters! Like Mia, Garet and Ivan helping from the background and affecting the animations! That would be awesome and give exposure to the other characters as well! Like Garet casting Move, or Ivan casting Force or Mia casting Douse! Like how they actually help in Colosso!

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Hmm they might have known but why did they not remove it? Or was it something that couldn't be fixed easily? Well the Tomegathericon, Tamer Whip and Mysterious could be duplicated though.

I just thought of something, if there is Colosso then there could be background characters! Like Mia, Garet and Ivan helping from the background and affecting the animations! That would be awesome and give exposure to the other characters as well! Like Garet casting Move, or Ivan casting Force or Mia casting Douse! Like how they actually help in Colosso!
Ok, the Colosso stage is now the best stage idea in the thread. No, cancel that. In the whole forum.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I don't remember seeing that... I have to get check and see if I just missed it.
I never did explain this.

Ok, so I have my system set up so the main menu with all the icons shows up on the GamePad. I go to Golden Sun and open it. It pops up with a black screen on the GamePad. Then comes the Nintendo logo and game. I never even turn on my TV.

When I did turn on my TV, it seems to show on the TV too. So I guess you can't turn off the TV display.

I can't find any TV versus GamePad options. Sorry. :(

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
So today Earthbound celebrates its 20th anniversary. People most likely believe that today or a few days from now at PAX, Nintendo will reveal Ness/Lucas or both.

Do you think Isaac will be revealed along with him or he is going to be saved for some other newcomer trailer? I would personally love it as it would be the psychics together! Plus Isaac would get some exposure as it is unlikely that Nintendo will make a solo trailer for him, unless we are getting more characters :) Like Jenna or Felix!

Obviously I would prefer the latter with Golden Sun having its own legendary reveal with its own music, Isaac battling some foe, being introduced to Smash and then he tags up with another character from Golden Sun!

D

Deleted member

Hey, Colosso was the stage idea I always had in mind for Smash.

Great minds think alike! :D

You do have to realize that when I first saw Arena Ferox from Fire Emblem, I immediately thought "Colosso!" and felt that Sakurai finally was gonna make this a quick priority. I turned out to be dead wrong, of course. But I was right on calling Boxing Ring a Punch-Out!! stage that day, so at least I batted .500.

And, the Mario Kart 8 news is great to hear for anybody due to the fact that Nintendo is approaching the concept of DLC as what it's supposed to be, as both an enhancer to the core game, but to also extend the life of it without needing to go back to building a new engine and gameplay from scratch, or worse (or, more apropos, the Capcom Way), just release the same game at full price with 2 new characters. This most likely means that Nintendo will likely consider looking at the concept of DLC for Smash Bros. to introduce new characters for download, along with new stages and additional trophies.

The problem, though, is whether or not they will be original or clones. It's clear that Sakurai commented early on about the problems with the Ice Climbers presented, and probably decided that instead of scrapping them, they just needed more time to get coding, which makes them DLC potential. The other dropped clone characters would be an issue of overall demand, so this means Lucas might not come back, but Wolf has a probability. And I say this because Namco-Bandai is working on this game, and their most recent game that had DLC in a fighting sense was Kidou Senshi Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost where there were 14 mobile suits added to the fray, and only one (the GN-X III from Gundam 00 piloted by the "Immortal" Patrick Collasaur) was an original creation. 'Couse, that didn't matter ta me, 'cuz Drei was already playable...

But this is a different enviroment, and I only bring it up to comment on the fears of DLC. However, Nintendo, not Bamco, is controlling this project, so if they want to add characters, they'll do so. And I'm sure they'll do DLC for at least a year for both consoles, and they'll make the DLC count.

Look, I know that some users will come by here and say "You're too optimistic. It's not going to happen.", but you have to be optimistic about things like this because they can work out well in the end.

And, might I add one more thing... I said this long before the recent discussion on this thread, but I like Felix more than Isaac (but I still like them both a lot), so he has fans. :laugh:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Hey, Colosso was the stage idea I always had in mind for Smash.

Great minds think alike! :D

You do have to realize that when I first saw Arena Ferox from Fire Emblem, I immediately thought "Colosso!" and felt that Sakurai finally was gonna make this a quick priority. I turned out to be dead wrong, of course. But I was right on calling Boxing Ring a Punch-Out!! stage that day, so at least I batted .500.

And, the Mario Kart 8 news is great to hear for anybody due to the fact that Nintendo is approaching the concept of DLC as what it's supposed to be, as both an enhancer to the core game, but to also extend the life of it without needing to go back to building a new engine and gameplay from scratch, or worse (or, more apropos, the Capcom Way), just release the same game at full price with 2 new characters. This most likely means that Nintendo will likely consider looking at the concept of DLC for Smash Bros. to introduce new characters for download, along with new stages and additional trophies.

The problem, though, is whether or not they will be original or clones. It's clear that Sakurai commented early on about the problems with the Ice Climbers presented, and probably decided that instead of scrapping them, they just needed more time to get coding, which makes them DLC potential. The other dropped clone characters would be an issue of overall demand, so this means Lucas might not come back, but Wolf has a probability. And I say this because Namco-Bandai is working on this game, and their most recent game that had DLC in a fighting sense was Kidou Senshi Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost where there were 14 mobile suits added to the fray, and only one (the GN-X III from Gundam 00 piloted by the "Immortal" Patrick Collasaur) was an original creation. 'Couse, that didn't matter ta me, 'cuz Drei was already playable...

But this is a different enviroment, and I only bring it up to comment on the fears of DLC. However, Nintendo, not Bamco, is controlling this project, so if they want to add characters, they'll do so. And I'm sure they'll do DLC for at least a year for both consoles, and they'll make the DLC count.

Look, I know that some users will come by here and say "You're too optimistic. It's not going to happen.", but you have to be optimistic about things like this because they can work out well in the end.

And, might I add one more thing... I said this long before the recent discussion on this thread, but I like Felix more than Isaac (but I still like them both a lot), so he has fans. :laugh:
Hey never said I am not a fan of Felix, I just prefer Isaac :)

Of course Felix has fans but most of them are Isaac fans as well. It also applies to the opposite scenario though!

And I agree about the optimism! I have been saying that since the start. Be happy and optimistic about Isaac's inclusion :) After all "when there is hope, there is faith and when there is faith, miracles happen" (now where did I read that?) :p People have been telling me as well that I have been too jolly about this and I am putting too much of hope into this and I better pipe down unless I get burned. As if!

After Mario Kart 8's DLC which was NOT indicated at the start, we can hope that other awesome characters can also be included in Smash. DLC is not bad the way Nintendo is handling it! Obviously Isaac will be there from the start so that doesn't really matter much in the context of this thread!

Isaac will also take effort to implement due to how awesome he is but he is still a solo character! And solo characters are easier to program than teamed up characters! Obviously I want them to do him justice and make him legendary! Just as his legendary status as leader of pirates (he himself doesn't know that), Colosso champion, one of the saviours of Weyard and one of the most powerful adepts!

I imagined how he would fight and his possible reveal and it gets me all hyped up!

Top Bottom