• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Now THAT'S an idea I can get behind :3

It's kind of a shame you don't get to hear this track a lot in Lost Age.
Not that Felix' battle theme is bad or anything, Jenna's theme is just awesome as well :3
Jenna has the best battle theme, then Isaac, then Felix.

Why does the game prioritize them backwards once you get the ability to pick and choose? If Isaac and Jenna are both together, you get Isaac's music. If Felix is anywhere in the party, you get his. You need to cut them both out and have Jenna in to hear her awesome theme.

Of course, there are some great remastered versions of the great music as well.

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
I'm not dead set on it, I'm just paranoid. And nervous. And extremely overstressed. I mean, Isaac is more than just another newcomer, at this point. His inclusion in Smash Bros. could decide whether we ever see another Golden Sun game.

I need to relax. We need people to post more fun/relaxed pictures of the Golden Sun crew. And happy music.

Since you asked:

How Dora wakes her son up.

http://lynxieles.deviantart.com/art/1-Alex-can-t-take-a-joke-183914095

And The title says everything

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428

Why does the game prioritize them backwards once you get the ability to pick and choose? If Isaac and Jenna are both together, you get Isaac's music. If Felix is anywhere in the party, you get his. You need to cut them both out and have Jenna in to hear her awesome theme.

I never even realized the music changed depending on your party setup. Or I forgot. It's been years since I played Lost Age. Maybe it'll be time to replay it once it comes out on Virtual Console.

Though I think I always switched my party to Isaac, Felix, Jenna and Ivan once I got the old team back. So that would explain why I didn't notice the music changing.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Oh boy, I just know exactly the thing for us to see.

(Go to the video page for a whole playlist)

Also just jump on the episode 4 if this gets too cheesy and half-assedly looking...

Last edited:

tomvoxx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thighland529
Switch FC
SW-1258-1614-8509
@ N3ON N3ON I support Isaac. If he doesn't make the initial roster cut then definitely DLC as like a past assist trophy pack or something.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Well i didn't freaking say that did I, my post didn't imply jack shiz because I didn't mention any of those games. -_-
Saying Golden Sun won't be represented because it isn't on the list is the same as saying all those on the list will be represented. It follows through from your logic.

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
Oh boy, I just know exactly the thing for us to see.

(Go to the video page for a whole playlist)

Also just jump on the episode 4 if this gets too cheesy and half-assedly looking...
Isaac: Uh... What?

That pretty much described that entire video :joyful:

Edit: I pretty much just died laughing at Alex's voice in the second one:joyful:

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Oh my I just missed so many posts where the thread is happy again!

Yay!

I was looking for a website where there were terrible but funny jokes regarding Golden Sun, found it but apparently the author removed everything cause he found it embarrasing! Oh well, guess I will just post some awesome fanart! Thank you people for drawing these!

Earth adepts FTW!

art by FragmentAngelus on deviantArt

Isaac, Matthew and Felix. Apparently Matthew needs the sword to wipe the villain while Isaac can beat the villain with tiny rocks! That is what level 99 does to you I guess!

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Some more slight negativity: If they're focusing on recent work for these composers, why is Saki Kasuga credited with Fire Emblem and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, instead of Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus Uprising?

Also, why is Felix casting Revive in the above picture?

Last edited:

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
Some more slight negativity: If they're focusing on recent work for these composers, why is Saki Kasuga credited with Fire Emblem and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, instead of Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus Uprising?

Also, why is Felix casting Revive in the above picture?
...Uh, what? He's credited with Fire Emblem but not?

Mia got KOd. Isaac and Matthew are busy fighting the boss.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
...Uh, what? He's credited with Fire Emblem but not?
If they were highlighting recent works by artists, Saki Kasuga worked on Kid Icarus Uprising. Yet the Smash Bros. music list credits Fire Emblem (by far Kasuga's more commonly worked series) and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. A GameCube game. It would make a lot more sense for Saki to be credited on the page with Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus Uprising.

Aha. Apparently Saki Kasuga only worked on sound effects for Uprising, not music composition. Phew.

Mia got KOd. Isaac and Matthew are busy fighting the boss.
Aw, poor Mia. :(

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
If they were highlighting recent works by artists, Saki Kasuga worked on Kid Icarus Uprising. Yet the Smash Bros. music list credits Fire Emblem (by far Kasuga's more commonly worked series) and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. A GameCube game. It would make a lot more sense for Saki to be credited on the page with Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus Uprising.

Aha. Apparently Saki Kasuga only worked on sound effects for Uprising, not music composition. Phew.

Aw, poor Mia. :(
I think it is Jenna. That is why both Matthew and Isaac are sort of pissed. Isaac is like I will shoot these rocks at you like bullets while Matthew goes for the overkill with his sword. After all, its a family pic so the only person missing is Jenna!

Yea don't worry about the music composition thing anymore, everything will be alright! Isaac will be back this time around as playable.

Destroyer713

Smash Rookie
Not to sound rude or overly pessimistic, but why is it that some of you have so much certainty that Isaac, or any Golden Sun rep, is going to be playable? I mean, there's really not much going on for him, and while there's not much going against him either, it just seems like some of you guys are setting yourselves up to be massively disappointed if we wind up not getting anything beyond an AT again.

Again, I want a Golden Sun rep as much as anyone else in this thread, but I also don't want to set myself up for massive disappointment either by over-hyping Isaac or anyone...

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Not to sound rude or overly pessimistic, but why is it that some of you have so much certainty that Isaac, or any Golden Sun rep, is going to be playable? I mean, there's really not much going on for him, and while there's not much going against him either, it just seems like you guys are setting yourselves up to be massively disappointed if we wind up not getting anything beyond an AT again.

Again, I want a Golden Sun rep as much as anyone else in this thread, but I also don't want to set myself up for massive disappointment either by over-hyping Isaac or anyone...
The fact is that, in reality, if Shulk is a guaranteed addition Isaac SHOULD be a shoe-in as well. So much more stuff going for Isaac than for Shulk. The fact that it doesn't appear to be the case at this point is quite frustrating.

Destroyer713

Smash Rookie
The fact is that, in reality, if Shulk is a guaranteed addition Isaac SHOULD be a shoe-in as well. So much more stuff going for Isaac than for Shulk. The fact that it doesn't appear to be the case at this point is quite frustrating.
Forgive me if I sound clueless here, but what does Isaac even have over Shulk in terms of chances that he's in? I mean, there's the fact he was an AT in Brawl and moveset potential, of course, but I don't see much beyond that that gives him a better chance than Shulk...

Last edited:

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
Forgive me if I sound clueless here, but what does Isaac even have over Shulk in terms of chances that he's in? I mean, there's the fact he was an AT in Brawl, of course, but I don't see much beyond that that gives him a better chance than Shulk...
There's the fact that Isaac has been at least seen in three games and Shulk's entire story gets wrapped up in one.
I think it is Jenna. That is why both Matthew and Isaac are sort of pissed. Isaac is like I will shoot these rocks at you like bullets while Matthew goes for the overkill with his sword. After all, its a family pic so the only person missing is Jenna!

Yea don't worry about the music composition thing anymore, everything will be alright! Isaac will be back this time around as playable.
that actually makes sense.

I'm going to go finish GS abridged now. Did he make one for TLA or DD?

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy

IIRC the battle music is decided by who's first in the party. for example, if Jenna is first, then her theme will play, and if Isaac is first then his theme will play... and so on.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Forgive me if I sound clueless here, but what does Isaac even have over Shulk in terms of chances that he's in? I mean, there's the fact he was an AT in Brawl and moveset potential, of course, but I don't see much beyond that that gives him a better chance than Shulk...
Sorry, its not about chances. Isaac has more moveset potential, more game appearances, the first two Golden Sun games sold better and were better received, extremely popular, and was already an Assist Trophy in Brawl. I know that at this point, everything seems to imply that Shulk has better CHANCES than Isaac. But Isaac as a whole SHOULD be in over Shulk.

ThatShadowLink

Smash Ace
NNID
ThatShadowLink
He's in a similar situation that Isaac was in before Brawl, basically, a highly requested JRPG protagonist, from a successful series of JRPG games. Whereas Isaac's games sold nearly 3 million copies before Brawl, Shulk's doesn't even scratch 900,000. Even just comparing the first games from each series, it's nowhere near close.
Golden Sun
has way more brevity than Xenoblade, and way more popularity. Not to mention Isaac isn't just a one-time character, as he plays a major role in all three of his franchise's games. No one even knows if Shulk is going to appear in the next Xenoblade, and it's unlikely considering that it's said to be a spiritual successor and not a direct continuation. The only thing Shulk has over Isaac is that he's more recent. He has way less potential to be an interesting and unique character, especially in a game that's filled to the brim with swordsmen characters, and overall is a lot more generic than Isaac in general. All he has that makes him "stand out" is a dumb red sword with blue LEDs that looks like a children's toy.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
He's in a similar situation that Isaac was in before Brawl, basically, a highly requested JRPG protagonist, from a successful series of JRPG games. Whereas Isaac's games sold nearly 3 million copies before Brawl, Shulk's doesn't even scratch 900,000. Even just comparing the first games from each series, it's nowhere near close.
Golden Sun has way more brevity than Xenoblade, and way more popularity. Not to mention Isaac isn't just a one-time character, as he plays a major role in all three of his franchise's games. No one even knows if Shulk is going to appear in the next Xenoblade, and it's unlikely considering that it's said to be a spiritual successor and not a direct continuation. The only thing Shulk has over Isaac is that he's more recent. He has way less potential to be an interesting and unique character, especially in a game that's filled to the brim with swordsmen characters, and overall is a lot more generic than Isaac in general. All he has that makes him "stand out" is a dumb red sword with blue LEDs that looks like a children's toy.
Thank you for further clarifying my point.

Its not about chances, its about comparing Shulk vs. Isaac. Comparing the two, Shulk is in a similar situation for this game as Isaac was in Brawl, except Isaac's games sold way more, the franchise has more games, and Isaac has played a major role in every one. It doesn't appear Shulk is even going to be in Xenoblade Chronicles X.

And I have nothing again Shulk being playable, its just this notion that Shulk deserves to be playable before Isaac. This is the part that drives me crazy. Also, if Isaac was just going to be an AT again (no, I'm sorry, for anyone who thinks Isaac's AT is going to be cut, drop that notion right now; there's NO REASON for any first-party AT to be cut), Isaac should've been shown off a long time ago. He's by far the second most likely AT to get promoted to playable, with the first most likely AT already having been promoted to playable.

Either way, that doesn't mean his chances look good right now. But as far as what SHOULD be the case, Isaac is the clear winner by far. In reality, both Isaac and Shulk should be playable.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Very unlikely, but the more I think about it, the more I feel like that there are people who saw Isaac as playable and Shulk as an AT and thought it would be fun to switch the two to make the Sakurai Hype Train go out of control by photoshopping the two somehow. Trolls, I swear. Which means, Shulk is a conspiracy. Dun Dun DUUUUUNNNNN!!!! lol

Joking aside, remember when Robin was included? NO ONE expected that. Not even fake leaks, to my knowledge, included him. He caught everyone by surprise. The same can be done for Isaac. Didn't I hear that the Music Composer list will be updated later on after the game is released? That should make you think. Plus, all the games they did list on there look recent and more popular.

I don't think this means much, but of the 6 characters talked about the most here in SmashBoards, Isaac stands in 5th place. I personally think that's pretty good. And that's posts over 5,000. If you're curious, here is the list order:

1) Ridley (Obviously. Almost 65,000 posts. Wow)
2) Shulk (17,000 I think the so called "leaks" helped that number)
3) K. Rool (15,000)
4) Bandana Dee (6,000)
5) Isaac (5,500)
6) Krystal (5,100)

Everybody else are around 1,000. I may be irrelevant, but it shows me how much we all want Isaac to be playable and that we are not as small of a community as we think. We still are getting new ones too.

Plus, Shulk aside, if any of these 5 characters (Mostly hoping for Isaac) are announced, they will destroy that leak. I know, we really shouldn't talk about that dumb leak, but anything to keep our hopes steady for Isaac. So, don't give up just yet.

The Sakurai Hype Train is coming close to its end and we still don't know what is in store yet. So, with that in mind, I want to talk about one very important thing about Isaac:

WHY IS THE SOL BLADE SO ENORMOUS IN DARK DAWN and not in TLA? Was the Sol Blade meant to be giant? If so, then how in the world would Isaac use it in Sm4sh? Would he have to use the Titan Blade instead? Is that giant too? lol

iam8bit

Smash Ace
If anything, that would've meant their featured work was completely random, because no way in hell would Sakurai leave out a mention of KIU. As he did with Golden Sun.

In either case, we're good.

I don't think this means much, but of the 6 characters talked about the most here in SmashBoards, Isaac stands in 5th place.
Not to mention how, before the Gematsu leak, Isaac's thread had always been more popular than Shulk's.

We were also way over Bandana Dee, but I don't know what the hell happened in there.

Last edited:

ThatShadowLink

Smash Ace
NNID
ThatShadowLink
Actually, I was under the impression that Uprising wasn't listed as an example of his works because a whole slew of composers did the music for it.

Last edited:

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
Very unlikely, but the more I think about it, the more I feel like that there are people who saw Isaac as playable and Shulk as an AT and thought it would be fun to switch the two to make the Sakurai Hype Train go out of control by photoshopping the two somehow. Trolls, I swear. Which means, Shulk is a conspiracy. Dun Dun DUUUUUNNNNN!!!! lol

Joking aside, remember when Robin was included? NO ONE expected that. Not even fake leaks, to my knowledge, included him. He caught everyone by surprise. The same can be done for Isaac. Didn't I hear that the Music Composer list will be updated later on after the game is released? That should make you think. Plus, all the games they did list on there look recent and more popular.
Yeah, everyone who leaked something picked Chrom. And every leak is picking Shulk and occasionally the Chorus Men.
I don't think this means much, but of the 6 characters talked about the most here in SmashBoards, Isaac stands in 5th place. I personally think that's pretty good. And that's posts over 5,000. If you're curious, here is the list order:

3) K. Rool (15,000)
4) Bandana Dee (6,000)
5) Isaac (5,500)
6) Krystal (5,100)

Everybody else are around 1,000. I may be irrelevant, but it shows me how much we all want Isaac to be playable and that we are not as small of a community as we think. We still are getting new ones too.

Plus, Shulk aside, if any of these 5 characters (Mostly hoping for Isaac) are announced, they will destroy that leak. I know, we really shouldn't talk about that dumb leak, but anything to keep our hopes steady for Isaac. So, don't give up just yet.
Huh. That's really interesting. I hope that means something, because I wouldn't mind/care about seeing anyone but Ridley.
The Sakurai Hype Train is coming close to its end and we still don't know what is in store yet. So, with that in mind, I want to talk about one very important thing about Isaac:

WHY IS THE SOL BLADE SO ENORMOUS IN DARK DAWN and not in TLA? Was the Sol Blade meant to be giant? If so, then how in the world would Isaac use it in Sm4sh? Would he have to use the Titan Blade instead? Is that giant too? lol
Matthew could just be really short :laugh:. Or there could be two different Sol Blades. Whatever you want to believe.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Isaac makes the most sense to promote from AT to playable. Ray from Custom Robo is next. Isaac's move potential is just staggering. But which AT got the promotion? The one who punches things, and nothing else. He got in purely on fan demand, and I'm not sure Isaac's is high enough to get them to look at him before porting him over.

Also, I'm sorry to all the Bandana Dee fans, but your cute little guy does not win out on uniqueness just because he has a spear. Psynergy crushes him on that front.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Isaac makes the most sense to promote from AT to playable. Ray from Custom Robo is next. Isaac's move potential is just staggering. But which AT got the promotion? The one who punches things, and nothing else. He got in purely on fan demand, and I'm not sure Isaac's is high enough to get them to look at him before porting him over.

Also, I'm sorry to all the Bandana Dee fans, but your cute little guy does not win out on uniqueness just because he has a spear. Psynergy crushes him on that front.
Actually, no, I think Little Mac made the most sense because he's a classic retro character, far older and more well-known, and more requested. Isaac is the second-most notable. Ray isn't all that notable because his games never sold well and the franchise isn't that popular.

No excuse for Golden Sun, though, Dark Dawn didn't do the best, but Golden Sun is STILL very popular.

ferioku

Smash Ace
Saying Golden Sun won't be represented because it isn't on the list is the same as saying all those on the list will be represented. It follows through from your logic.
It doesn't matter because I didn't say that, you don't have any quote or any form of evidence to prove that I was implying that. Either way, Golden Sun should be represented in the music section, because unlike Dark Souls and Kingdom hearts, it's actually a playable game for Nintendo, so if you want to follow that logic, they shouldn't be there in the first place, I understand that they are trying to show which games those developers produced but it's still silly because I have doubts on Nintendo getting Dark Souls, ever!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do think Sakurai holds Isaac dearly because he was on of the 4 only unlock able assist trophies that weren't 3rd Party with his own theme (i think in brinstar). Having my doubts still, I have some weird feeling that in the coming weeks he will somehow announce the rest of the assist trophies and Isaac might be one of theme. At this point I wouldn't even mind if he was announced as a DLC character tbh =/.

Last edited:

Adeptmune

Smash Apprentice
As much of a fan I am of Monolithsoft's 'Xeno' games (I promise, I'm a ridiculously huge fan), I would much rather see Isaac than Shulk in Sm4sh.
It would be even better, however, if BOTH of them were in.
Bam. All problems solved. Amazing!
I do agree that I'm starting to get a little miffed by the attitude of the Shulk fanbase. It's starting to get how Chrom's was, and that didn't go too well for them... which is why I kept out of there, even though I wanted to see Chrom in Sm4sh. Keep your hopes in check and you won't be severely disappointed if things don't work out!

But yeah, if it were one or the other, I'd much rather have Isaac. That guy just has so much potential and I have lots of feels wrapped up in Golden Sun anyway.
Besides, what little voice acting he had in Brawl, I like it. I want to hear moar of it.

Also, I don't really think Golden Sun not being listed on the list of examples of games that the composers did music for is a big deal. If anything, it makes me feel pretty good, because I KNOW now that the composer that worked on Golden Sun had his hands in the music pot for Sm4sh. Who knows, maybe that means Golden Sun might have some music again (Venus and Mars lighthouses pls?).

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

3) K. Rool (15,000)
4) Bandana Dee (6,000)
5) Isaac (5,500)
6) Krystal (5,100)

I can't believe Bandana Dee has more supporters then Isaac. What has this world come to?

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
I can't believe Bandana Dee has more supporters then Isaac. What has this world come to?
I guess Kirby has more fans than Golden Sun. I honestly haven't figured out why so many people like him. Of course, I don't really play that series.

Actually, I don't play platformers at all really.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
As much of a fan I am of Monolithsoft's 'Xeno' games (I promise, I'm a ridiculously huge fan), I would much rather see Isaac than Shulk in Sm4sh.
It would be even better, however, if BOTH of them were in.
Bam. All problems solved. Amazing!
I do agree that I'm starting to get a little miffed by the attitude of the Shulk fanbase. It's starting to get how Chrom's was, and that didn't go too well for them... which is why I kept out of there, even though I wanted to see Chrom in Sm4sh. Keep your hopes in check and you won't be severely disappointed if things don't work out!

But yeah, if it were one or the other, I'd much rather have Isaac. That guy just has so much potential and I have lots of feels wrapped up in Golden Sun anyway.
Besides, what little voice acting he had in Brawl, I like it. I want to hear moar of it.

Also, I don't really think Golden Sun not being listed on the list of examples of games that the composers did music for is a big deal. If anything, it makes me feel pretty good, because I KNOW now that the composer that worked on Golden Sun had his hands in the music pot for Sm4sh. Who knows, maybe that means Golden Sun might have some music again (Venus and Mars lighthouses pls?).
I'm kind of in the opposite boat as you, as I personally want Shulk in more then Isaac for various reasons. Nothing against Issac, it's just personal preference.

My top 3 most wanted at the moment are Ridley, Shulk, and Isaac, in that order, and no one else is close. Isaac most definitely "deserves" to be in and as much as there has been nothing pointing towards his inclusion, there has also been nothing pointing towards him being left out... so I feel his chances are still pretty good. The composer list doesn't really mean much for any character one way or another.

At least Isaac isn't rumored to be in as a nonsensical Ike clone for absolutely no reason, unlike some other blonde haired JRPG protagonists.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I never really understood the hype for Bandana Dee either, and to be honest, I much prefer the design of a random Waddle Dee than his.

I don't think it's really intelligent to rely on the music composers' list either...

Adeptmune

Smash Apprentice
I'm kind of in the opposite boat as you, as I personally want Shulk in more then Isaac for various reasons. Nothing against Issac, it's just personal preference.

My top 3 most wanted at the moment are Ridley, Shulk, and Isaac, in that order, and no one else is close. Isaac most definitely "deserves" to be in and as much as there has been nothing pointing towards his inclusion, there has also been nothing pointing towards him being left out... so I feel his chances are still pretty good. The composer list doesn't really mean much for any character one way or another.

At least Isaac isn't rumored to be in as a nonsensical Ike clone for absolutely no reason, unlike some other blonde haired JRPG protagonists.
Nothing wrong with having an opinion. ;) Everyone's got a favourite/most wanted character!

I'm happy there hasn't been anything yet pointing to him being left out of the roster, but on the same token, it makes me a little uneasy! Hearing absolutely nothing at all for such a long time makes me a little nervous.
I don't think the composer list confirms or deconfirms anyone. If anything, it just gives us more of an idea of what games might have representation in the soundtrack.
Just because a franchise has music, doesn't mean the character is playable... (see: Ghirahim. Ngh. Or Brawl Isaac.)

"Some other blonde haired JRPG protagonists." Haha. I doubt Sakurai would make any of them clones! It would be pretty disappointing.

Last edited:

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Just because they didn't show any Golden Sun music means absolutely nothing.

There has been times when certain playable characters didn't have a home stage or any music representation and also I think they didn't want to show something like that because it would be a dead give away of Isaac being a Newcomer, we all know the proper way to debut Golden Sun music is to cue the Golden Sun music in a Isaac reveal trailer so we are in aww rather than knowing what song he's using before he uses it.

Let whatever Golden Sun song we get be like the surprise Kane's Slow Chemical theme was when it was debuted in the Ruthless Aggression Era.

Accursed

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if anyone's asked this yet, but have any of the revealed composers composed anything from the GS series?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Where did the hype for Bandana Lee come from anyway? I remember hardly ever seeing anything about him until that Bandana Lee 'leak' (which was false, of course).

I just think that the Kirby series has the characters to best represent it present.

Top Bottom