• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Zelda's DTilt a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesewulf

Smash Cadet
hello everyone :3

so, I was brawling a friend a few minutes ago and used Zelda, and got several times in the situation to "spam" her DTilt

my friend immediately resetted the match, saying I'm a bug user O_o
so is it really a bug, hitting and hitting and hitting with her DTilt? it doesn't seem to me like a bug, or is he just too stupid to get free?

Bandit

Smash Lord
This is no bug. Her Dtilt (along with a lot of others) cause the opponent to trip. With hers, she can follow it up immediately with another Dtilt because there is little to no knock-back.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Certain moves cause tripping. Along with a sour Falcon knee, Zelda's d-tilt causes a similar situation. In many ways it is just like Sheik's f-tilt, but the "lock" happens for two completely different reasons.

If your friend throws a fit because you use a legitamit, popular technique, well, he needs to grow up.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Eurgh I hate people like the person you play. No it isn't a bug, it's a part of the game mechanics and the game was designed with the tripping property in mind. You might as well reset the game for a smash having high knockback.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
This is called tripping. Your friend is just a sore loser.

Tell him to watch that video on YouTube about DI. >_>

PKNintendo

Smash Master
hello everyone :3

so, I was brawling a friend a few minutes ago and used Zelda, and got several times in the situation to "spam" her DTilt

my friend immediately resetted the match, saying I'm a bug user O_o
so is it really a bug, hitting and hitting and hitting with her DTilt? it doesn't seem to me like a bug, or is he just too stupid to get free?
Your friend is a master Johner.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Your friend kind of needs to grow up. If he can't accept a loss, and just brands it cheap, then he's acting like a child. Tell him to grow up or give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom