• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there an infinite Giga Bowser glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDUDE

Smash Ace
I tried doing it ala Gigapuff, but it didn't work. I couldn't find anything on YouTube or here, either (maybe I just suck at searching?). So is there an infinite Giga Bowser glitch? Thanks in advance...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well not that i'm aware of one, but it sure would be cool to PWN while playing as Giga Bowser the whole match that's for sure, for something like this to be possible I guess you would need some sort of cheating device

pwnaj

Smash Rookie
Just an interesting question: Think Giga Bowser can use SJR?

Tenki

Smash Hero
that was an april fool's joke, I think.

If you watch the %'s carefully, it resets. It's just a bunch of cleverly-put-together video clips of Giga Bowser so that they seem to be one session :p

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
I did hear about one way to stay as GB forever, and saw a video of it (not the same one as on that guy's channel), but it was so tricky to pull off and only worked on one level that it would never be useful in any way except for a few laughs.

WePlaySSBB

Smash Rookie
unlimited giga bowser

The other day I was playing online and one of the people I was playing againt entered the match as Giga Bowser and remained that way throughout the game. I saved the replays...I only got four before he left. Anyway, this is the link to one of them, the others are on my youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFpoQGxMzDw

Not sure how he did this but I sure wana find out! :bee: It's be awesome to stay like this the whole match!!:laugh:

*PS my youtube name is WePlaySSBB*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom