• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Lunin - I wish I didn't have to play you so early =(
Joe - too good mang

SFAT - best teammate ever

Shroomed - No more brownies before tourneys for you

Alan - Shroomed didn't pull his weight

New Marth players - you guys are too good

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm gonna keep training myl

he's mad good but semi robotic

i'll knock that out of him soon enough!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Shoutsouts to Julian, beast *** tourny like usual

and to myself for being fabulous

and to Dajuan for respecting me and being my equal, cuz I just wanna be his friend.

joeplicate

Smash Master
NOOOOOO DUDE D:

that was was so good :( :( :(

thanks mistabimbims
i added him
are you jose? i tried looking up jose garcia but i couldn't figure out which one was you

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
shoutouts to twilight for being a horrible ****ing movie

sucks that joe/rey wasn't recorded. was a great set and i think that was the only time rey played on the recording setup

edit: shoutouts to darrel as well for repping norcal at rom

Stray Sheep

Smash Rookie
Hi, this is Sebastian, the Samus scrub. I'll vouch for twilight being a ****ty movie. Thanks a lot Julian for running the tourney, good **** Zac for winning, coming back from loser's.

It was a blast watching and playing you all. I really want to keep playing and levelling up, I've gotten addicted to this game lol now I just wanna play it all day. I can't wait for the next one! Are you guys doing another gathering or tourney or something anytime soon?

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Hi, this is Sebastian, the Samus scrub. I'll vouch for twilight being a ****ty movie. Thanks a lot Julian for running the tourney, good **** Zac for winning, coming back from loser's.

It was a blast watching and playing you all. I really want to keep playing and levelling up, I've gotten addicted to this game lol now I just wanna play it all day. I can't wait for the next one! Are you guys doing another gathering or tourney or something anytime soon?
Good games dood.

I was the Ice Climbers that played against you. You will level up in no time. Just keep playing and talking to people and be open to advice from players that are better than you. Norcal is full of really good and really nice smashers.

Violence

Smash Lord
Wait... there's another Samus main back in Norcal?

:o

:0

:O

Sebastian, get at me when I get back from the 23rd to the 3rd.

Darrell also gives good advices.

Walt

Smash Ace
shoutouts to big 5 scheduling on a saturday that I much rather would have gone to hang out with all the dudes I miss in norcal

everyone in this area either works every saturday or doesn't have a car. sucks ****.

Stray Sheep

Smash Rookie
What day and time do you guys normally meet up and play? I'm free Monday and Thursday after class is over. And Saturday.

If anyone wants to play smash with me at gamecenter in San Mateo we can play, it's a super convenient location for me.

HappySun

Smash Rookie
IM Hella late but

you guys dont know about zelda/young link! good **** andy even though I was hella tired.

Never playing smash with lord the night before a tourney from 1-5 a.m ever again...

Thanks julian for hosting!

If you ever go against shroomed/alan ban yoshi story...=P

Top Bottom