• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is anyone from CFL driving to Play 'n' Trade this Saturday?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I want to go to it, but there are no rides going there from CFL that I know of, so far. I can pay for gas money and all that good stuff...

If someone wants to start a car I could probably find some other people to tag along as well...

Let me know, PM me or my AIM is Dont Colbol

PB&J

Smash Hero
i also need a ride from orlando...i think game dragon x said something like he can give me a ride so ill ask him and see whats good....

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if mr. ballin were here, he'd bump this thread, like this

im actually interested to see what becomes of this thread too, if anything

pbj, if you want a ride to the palm coast tourney im going to on saturday, let me know on or before Thursday preferrably

Gingerr

Smash Lord
This is the face I'm making right now: Q_Q

MY EYES ARE Q'S.

Team G(ingerr)money needs practice, too! (as oppose to the none at all that we're currently sporting 8D)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
This is the face I'm making right now: Q_Q

MY EYES ARE Q'S.

Team G(ingerr)money needs practice, too! (as oppose to the none at all that we're currently sporting 8D)
lol wow.

im sorry, but thats sig worthy right there. if my monkey wasn't so awesome in my current sig, i'd use this

Gingerr

Smash Lord
That's my second sig worthy quote, ****.
I'm on a roll.
Almost like I'm funny or something ?_?

Top Bottom