• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

JDM

Smash Champion
CVS2 yes but MVC2 maybe cause I suck balls at it. If connor comes then I'll bring it.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Well Jkun, Wednesday is New Year's Eve so as long as it's nothing tooo late I'll be down to play some Melee/Brawl. I think I'm going to some rave show or whatever at night. lolz

DJMirror

Smash Master
Well Jkun, Wednesday is New Year's Eve so as long as it's nothing tooo late I'll be down to play some Melee/Brawl. I think I'm going to some rave show or whatever at night. lolz
ah **** ArdeS raving it out! well where do you want to play? if it's at your house then where ya at? i'll mapquest your place and go over there asap

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ah sure but i have work at 5 so yeah...i was calling THE psych0midget but he's not picking up his cell what a jerk

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
oh dam, eh, since Kira's gonna be busy Wednesday, what do you think about going to a Ramen shop tomorrow?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey ArdeS seriously let MM tomorrow or Wednesday Before Winterfest, where you live?

- is anyone down to play brawl? sadly i feel like brawling today....So if interested call me at 408-507-2931

JDM

Smash Champion
I'm bored.

If at least 3 people show interest to smash in my area i'll host one.

I have 2 useable TV(3 if you count the HD one but thats for TvC) so somebody just needs to bring a cube.

JDM

Smash Champion
I'll come over after dinner.(Its a japanese ninja tradition to eat soba noodles at new years eve to ensure a long life)

And you still need to post your address to your house. :|

indie_dave

Smash Ace
i'm free to play! didn't bring a controller tho...if anybody's willing to lend me one or stop by gamestop you'll be blessed til 2010 lol

舊正HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Indie_dave: Jays0nn is bringing Psycho, Mango and Jenny to my house to play smash and I have an extra controller so if you wanna play, just IM me for my address. screen name: Craaaaazy C0nn0r

JDM

Smash Champion
New years eve sucked *** for me. I really need to get a less overprotective/stupid mom.

I'll be playing melee till 12 so come over if you want.

stabbedbyahippie

Smash Cadet
Good **** JDM.

I'll get those matches up eventually but youtube is a total ***** and takes forever and a day.

Wish someone else showed up so I could get matches against more than one person. -_-

JDM

Smash Champion
Zelgadis special ftmfw.

My sheik ain't half bad. My CF and peach were utter trash today.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Does anyone know the cheapest place to live in that's in the Westminster/Irvine/Santa Ana/etc area?

Top Bottom