• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
JDM that was so fun today. I think that was some of the best playing ive ever done with some of those chars.
Hope to play you again soon

bruceleeland

Smash Apprentice
well starting next semester i shall be going to irvine again so you can put me on that list! i go to irvine two days of the week to hang out with friends and play smash :] now more people to play with!

JDM

Smash Champion
Sheri told me on aim that he wants you to come over tomorrow.

My address is in this topic.

JDM

Smash Champion
Double posting ftw!

Another smashfest at my place(3 in a row lolwtf)

Starts at 3:00 same place. Post if you can come.(I want at least 3 people this time so we can play some teams)

DJMirror

Smash Master
ohh yeah i can go MELEE!

EDIT JDM what your number so i can call you if i get lost =(

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
**** if i didn't have work i could've made one of those smashfests, hopefully i can next time
what about wednesday? what time can you play because i have to go eat japanese bbq with some friends around 12ish? my phone number is on this thread under the account name JKUN so yea hit me asap

EDIT nvm i forgot i remove it so it's 408-507-2931 it's jason so hit me up

Nocturnal~Dragon

Smash Apprentice
what about wednesday? what time can you play because i have to go eat japanese bbq with some friends around 12ish? my phone number is on this thread under the account name JKUN so yea hit me asap

EDIT nvm i forgot i remove it so it's 408-507-2931 it's jason so hit me up
alright man cool, i just need to find out if im working wed. or not cause i might im not sure

JDM

Smash Champion
It's from 3 till whenever you guys feel like it. (my parents are pretty chill)

For sure comming:tai,Connor,marthpwnzer
Might come:grim,DC

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i like how when i leave irvine for vacation, everything smash starts happening in irvine. keep this up during the school year >.>

JDM

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Jenny<3: That was so nice of you to share your cha and your food with me I'll repay you somehow.

Dave: No homo. Also can you give me a ride to Connors tounrey again I'll pay for gas again.
And thanks for teaching me how to DI

Jason: Lets MM $1 in cvs when you come over again.

Ryan: You and your random tippers. Jk

Connor: Ill ask my friend to make the Brawl: Where nothing happens video LOL.

The guy that plays with whatisbrian: Come over again you have a decent Falcon.

Cameron: WHERE ARE YOU CURRENTLY RESIDING?!

Tai: It was nice to meet a Oos smasher. I also forgot to ask you if you ever played with forwards little brother in melee. (I knew him before he told me he was his lil bro online LOL. Hope you have a safe trip back to AZ.)

Mango: For saying my cake was **** again lol.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Dave: No homo. Also can you give me a ride to Connors tounrey again I'll pay for gas again.
see if jays0nn will give you a ride, he might give me a ride cause he said i should take a break from driving lol. but if i do end up driving i'll take you

Merry Xmas to everyone and a happy new year....

party at Kira's house on new years (jk jk)
maybe

my house is not especially cool though

this is kira obv

JDM

Smash Champion
I might host a New Years Party at my house. I'll buy some HD cables for my Wii so we can play TvC and Melee downstairs.

Top Bottom