• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yesterday was pretty ****.

C0nn0r: **** it, there's too much to say. Lol. Next person.

Cameron: Riding in the trunk is too good. So are you on teams lolz. Your house ***** btw

Jenny: Omg, you're so good at Melee for a girl. You're like, as technical and good as I am. With your feet. While on the computer. Jesus christ. Thanks for taking us back to Connor's btw

JDM: Thanks for holding the fest and ****. Also, no, I've never played against Sean's brother.

Jayson: Which one were you again? The one who traveled a lot?

What's his face: That one Falcon player with the purple controller. Yayuhz. W/e he doesn't use SWF anyway

Kira: I wanted to touch your hair, but I didn't want to seem like a freak

Marthpwnzer: Thanks for the ride. Monster is too good. Except when it gives you stomach ulcers. Sleep is also too good.

Cha: Good ****, too bad you're not in AZ.

I MISS SOCAL T__T

JDM

Smash Champion
Yeah. I tried playing TvC on the Big TV and I feel no lag whatsoever.

But when I played GH3 there's a little lag. Or maybe I suck at that game.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
I'm horrible at Melee. I'm going to make an effort to learn though.
Saturday I've got plans otherwise I'd go to connor's. He's only like 20-30 minutes away from me.

JDM

Smash Champion
I'm thinking of holding a smashfest sometime this tuesday/wednsday. Who from here can come?

I can change the date too so post what day you can come/are free.

JDM

Smash Champion
I'm not the type of person to start a conversation I guess.

Give me a interesting topic talk about then I might say something.

stabbedbyahippie

Smash Cadet
I can come , JDM.

And I missed connor's tourney for the dumbest reason. Stupid address problems.

I'll definitely make the next one.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Kira..New years...let smash it up at your place...and let get some people over if you want or go to psychomidget place and i can bring a full set up to his place

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhhh

EDIT- Will Zhu be back at SoCal during New Year? If he is OH ****...I CALLED FIRST ON MARTH DITTO WITH ZHU

DJMirror

Smash Master
Np Connor, Psychomidget was like T__T *Tears of Joy* when he had his first real ramen... and kevin if you can..smash the new year at Kira place? or psychomidget?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I donno all i have is songs i can use (not jrock btw or trance) and have a prototype on the video should be edited so i have to watch all 77 videos on my youtube account of you doing combos (yes 77 videos) unless i can just record some new matches on new year

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
for some reason i have kira pegged as someone who would actually be doing something on new year's eve / day

JDM

Smash Champion
Kira told me on the drive home from Connors that he was gonna get drunk up in da club new years eve.

Also good **** Jason for missing my post. But I guess camerons place is better for a smashfest. I can bring my cube/TvC.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
We should have some more smash fests to prepare for the Winter Game Fest. it's in two or three weeks isn't it?
I mainly want to train for brawl. i'll play some melee too though.
...I just need to play more.

DJMirror

Smash Master
We should have some more smash fests to prepare for the Winter Game Fest. it's in two or three weeks isn't it?
I mainly want to train for brawl. i'll play some melee too though.
...I just need to play more.
what are you doing on wednesday? play me in melee and brawl i want to finish our match before winterfest

JDM - Dude i'm taking my ps2 with me so bring CVS2 with ya and maybe MVC2

Top Bottom